Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,764
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

How the hell does France know they've withdrawn and not returned at Night.

They're going to use these lame excuses to pressure Turkey out of Libya. Which is what really matters for them.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,363
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
jeuneafrique: Khaled Al-Mashri, Aqila Saleh and Haftar agreed to remove Dabaiba's government.
JeuneAfrique is not a good source but this could be true.
I agree with you that the French magazine Jeune Afrique is unreliable. It is a propaganda tool for the French and their allies such a Morocco to spread fake news and misinformation in Africa.

Last edited:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,764
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

“Libya’s Joint Military Commission rejects all regional or inter-tribal debates and conflict,” the statement said, adding that it is necessary to immediately finalize steps for a fair transition and an extensive national conciliation.

“We reiterate our full commitment to the principles of the Feb. 17 Revolution,” the commission added.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,764
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Al wattiya turning into Akinci base ? Along with our units ?

could it be that we’ll pilot them, but they belong to Libya ?

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If it is as strategic of an asset as they propagated, why are they selling it in such a rush?

If it is sold to Ukraine, that would make some sense to me.

1) Ukraine produces the engine.
2) Ukraine is in a great existential military danger.
3) Ukraine is an important geopolitical ally of Turkey and especially her existence is deeply important for Turkey.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Hopefully no!
It is dangerous to lose such things in Libya, even if the probability is small since Akinci is one of Turkey's most advanced drones

If it was for Ukraine, I cam understand the risk as Turkey is trying to gain engine technology from them; thus, I guess some risk is justified to gain greater things

But selling stuff in Libya when Turkey's relations with the other side started to improve is both suicidal and counterproductive

emrachi

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hopefully no!
It is dangerous to lose such things in Libya, even if the probability is small since Akinci is one of Turkey's most advanced drones

If it was for Ukraine, I cam understand the risk as Turkey is trying to gain engine technology from them; thus, I guess some risk is justified to gain greater things

But selling stuff in Libya when Turkey's relations with the other side started to improve is both suicidal and counterproductive
It is a good opportunity to test it in real battlefield enviroments.

HaZZan

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Western Sahara
News that Fathi Bashaga is about to form a new Government, now Libya has two governments, back to square one great...

HaZZan

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Western Sahara
What is the Algerian government's/people's attitude towards what's happening in Libya?
Algeria did not intervene in the Libyan war, they let Turkey take care of the situation, but tbh Algeria was against the overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi's regime in 2011 Because they believed that the overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi's regime would destabilize the region, especially the Sahel and that's exactly what happened. Most of the arms of terrorist groups in the Sahel are from Libya I still remember when the French army left the Libyan arms depots open for months.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom