Reactions
8 3,783
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Killing Gaddafi didn't make it better.
I doubt killing Haftar would.
Rather, a systematic and sequential destruction of the massively corrupt and oppressive system that allows these dictators to operate, should be the objective.
Gaddafi had eons of time to consolidate his base. Haftar's still in the midst of his process. If we act now, his lackeys will scatter upon the wind like critters.
We can't give Haftar the same luxury. Bomb him RIGHT THE **CK NOW!

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,050
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A country like Türkiye, which conducts point operations against Iraq/ Syria/PKK/ypg, should have destroyed Haftar and his team by now.:cautious:😑

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
If it's right. I think it's a wrong move, especially at this time. Now Haftar will get more popular support from those who see that Turkey is trying to control Libya through the weak government, and I think that he will get more and stronger support than before from some countries. I see it as a move that will complicate things more

Arabs not offended that he's selling the entire nation out to france/russia and the american lackeys of the gulf states? Does that not offend them? If it doesnt then libya is a cursed nation.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
He should've been drone striked ages ago.

Haftar has/had the support of France, Russia, Gulf states and Egypt not to mention assad and iran were supplying him with weapons. It should have been impossible for Turkiye with such a token force alone to stop the assault on Tripoli. Considering Haftars forces including Wagner terrorists were almost in the city centre.

If the opposition has to be led, Haftar is the best thing for Turkiye. If Haftar goes there is a chance someone competent takes over, then its more a problem. If all our enemies were like Haftar we would have much fewer problems.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,297
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
A country like Türkiye, which conducts point operations against Iraq/ Syria/PKK/ypg, should have destroyed Haftar and his team by now.:cautious:😑

Its political will to be honest.

I mean we cant even hang Ocalan yet.

Because of bs excuses that the world will hate us. Or no Eu membership bullshit.

The there is the issue of sanctions. If Turkiye drone striked Haftar which is an American asset by the way. Sanctions will come with bs excuse of muh human rights.

LIbyan Soldier

Libya Correspondent
Reactions
5 288
Nation of residence
Libya
Nation of origin
Libya
Arabs not offended that he's selling the entire nation out to france/russia and the american lackeys of the gulf states? Does that not offend them? If it doesnt then libya is a cursed nation.
I was asking my self the same question but it look like they don't care

Only if we in the Western libya ask help from turkey or any other nation they consider it Betrayal to the homeland. and submissiveness to the occupier but if they're doing it it's fine .

Unfortunately even our other arabs brother from Egypt and Arab gulf countries see us like that and they always insult us in other forums and say that we are the slaves of the Turks, the sheep of the Turks, and the remnants of the Ottomans and such things . I personally went through this experience

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Only if we in the Western libya ask help from turkey or any other nation they consider it Betrayal to the homeland. and submissiveness to the occupier but if they're doing it it's fine .

Unfortunately even our other arabs brother from Egypt and Arab gulf countries see us like that and they always insult us in other forums and say that we are the slaves of the Turks, the sheep of the Turks, and the remnants of the Ottomans and such things . I personally went through this experience

Are they ignorant or do they prefer being the white mans slave, rather then being with the Turks?

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Part of them is ignorant and part of them has been brainwashed that the Turks are coming to invade them and seize their land

the irony of course is its haftar whose made deals to pretty much give all of Libya's energy assets to whites. Then on top of that Haftar has a history being a CIA man.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,297
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Egyptians and Gulf Arabs live with a superiority mindset.

Egyptians believe they are ancient which means everybody is beneath them no different to Greeks who larp about Ancient Greece.

Gulf Arabs have a lot of money and the holy cities under their rule. To them every Muslim regardless of Arab or Non Arab has to pledge alleigance to them. Plus their money gives them aura that they can buy anyone at any time. Their money has given them a superiority view of how they view others.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 8,103
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Translation- 'Every rumor that has been spread about the Al-Khums port is naked from correctness.'🤣

LIbyan Soldier

Libya Correspondent
Reactions
5 288
Nation of residence
Libya
Nation of origin
Libya
the irony of course is its haftar whose made deals to pretty much give all of Libya's energy assets to whites. Then on top of that Haftar has a history being a CIA man.

Egyptians and Gulf Arabs live with a superiority mindset.

Egyptians believe they are ancient which means everybody is beneath them no different to Greeks who larp about Ancient Greece.

Gulf Arabs have a lot of money and the holy cities under their rule. To them every Muslim regardless of Arab or Non Arab has to pledge alleigance to them. Plus their money gives them aura that they can buy anyone at any time. Their money has given them a superiority view of how they view others.
it is disgusting and disgusting that what is happening now on social media sites and forums shows the double standards of these people. Since the news of renting the port of Al-Khums was announced, there has been a storm of attacks and insults on these sites

But our region, from the Arabian Gulf to North Africa, is teeming with foreign bases, American, Chinese, Russian and French, and we do not hear the shouting of these scum except about Libya and Turkey only.

Turkey has a base next to them in Qatar, and they did not say a word about it, and now their shouting does not stop on Libya. I hate this area so much

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,920
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
In my opinion, the only solution is for the government to seek international assistance or from an ally such as Turkey to launch a comprehensive military operation against the militias and any armed formation outside the control of the army and the Chiefs of Staff. Either they join the legitimate army and comply with the orders of the state, or death will be their only fate. Enough futility, we wasted 13 years, and the countries around us are advancing, and every year we go back further
It is sad but this seems to be the only way.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,251
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
No country in the world stands alone, Libya is no exception. Libya needs Türkiye and Türkiye needs Libya. New Kaan partner found. Libya can become a UAE in a couple of decades.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,297
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Interesting is how the Egyptians and Gulf Arabs were helping Greeks steal Libyan EEZ. So much for Arab Unity.

Pan Arab sentiment in North Africa is starting to die off.

There is now more emphasis on Arab and Amazigh unity and not caring what the Middle East especially Egyptian, Levant and Gulf Arabs think of them.

North Africans should care more about their interests and their independance instead of the farce of Pan Arabism.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom