Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
If this were to happen I would not be surprised. Indian is a British invention and prior to that South Asia was split into many entities. These would often be conquered by Muslim Afghan, Turkish or Persian invaders from the west making a long line of Muslim Empires.

Map below is capture of what South Asia looked like on the eve of British conquest.

1609167912075.png

1609168067794.png

Shiv Sena politician and Rajya Sabha member ..

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

N

Null/Void

Like Russia he means the Soviet Union I mean Russia kept much of the pre 1922 Russian SFSR map not the SSRs

Raptor

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
This ain't happening anytime.
Opposition leaders can claim anything they want w.r.t to their opinion.
With the current "hindutva" movement taking place across country, as they believe it will rather more unite hindus than it ever be.
I've interacted with many "hindutva" followers and most of them literally accept the fact that Dalits should be brought back as hindus and prevent them converting to take place this movement at a larger scale.
And caste-discrimination should end.

N

Null/Void

This ain't happening anytime.
Opposition leaders can claim anything they want w.r.t to their opinion.
With the current "hindutva" movement taking place across country, as they believe it will rather more unite hindus than it ever be.
I've interacted with many "hindutva" followers and most of them literally accept the fact that Dalits should be brought back as hindus and prevent them converting to take place this movement at a larger scale.
No one cares about "coverting" or stuff India is a mess of geography you have large population in utter poverty 60 percent is involved in agriculture look at the Sikhs blocking your roads and why the current govt is making concessions to prevent a rise in separatist sentiment your country is only relevant as a check on China

Paro

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Atleast not in 21st century. Indians are genetically lazy for a revolution. As long as economy and democracy are in a place they might add new land but secession is impossible.

N

Null/Void

I honestly really wished the USSR kept its SSRs but reformed like PRC

N

Null/Void

Atleast not in 21st century. Indians are genetically lazy for a revolution. As long as economy and democracy are in a place they might add new land but secession is impossible.
Your partially correct my interactions with Indians over right and left they seem to have grandiose plans but fail to enact it the only thing the present Modi govt has expose to your small elite Bougouse class is that India is just as regressive as Pakistan is

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Like Russia he means the Soviet Union I mean Russia kept much of the pre 1922 Russian SFSR map not the SSRs
You're probably the first pro-Russian dude who has managed to somehow present the dissolution of the Soviet Union as a minor change in Russian history. lmao

There's a good reason why Putin called it the biggest catastrophe of the 20th century...

Last edited:

Paro

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
No one cares about "coverting" or stuff India is a mess of geography you have large population in utter poverty 60 percent is involved in agriculture look at the Sikhs blocking your roads and why the current govt is making concessions to prevent a rise in separatist sentiment your country is only relevant as a check on China
If poverty and HDI were a scale for separatism Pakistan would have been 4 countries by now. You basically just going with and negative news and trying to build a castle over it. I bet you haven’t followed how Andhra Pradesh was bifurcated into two stated a few years ago or even the Nan accord. You could take that case more as separatism that will suit this thread.

Last edited:
N

Null/Void

You're probably the first pro-Russian dude who has managed to somehow present the dissolution of the Soviet Union as a minor change in Russian history. lmao

There's a good reason why Putin called it the biggest catastrophe of the 20 century...
Of course it was major geo political conundrum and it effects Moscow's strategic balance but that's a different topic for another day we are talking India Russia core which was Russian SFSR was kept not its external territory India has no core since it was built it by the British what so India can consider herself the Delhi Sultanate lel

N

Null/Void

Did you smoke something? Do you realize how offensive you are? Don't you support the Pakistani independence from India?
What's that gotta do with Pakistan and India btw in 1991 most Soviet republics voted overwhelmingly to stay or reform the USSR

Raptor

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Eh?
In the 80-90s we were at the worst position.
With khalistani insurgency,kashmir insurgency at the peak,babri masjid demolition caused religious conflicts,failing economy,less industrialized,aggressive Pakistan and China,disintegration of Soviets made us left with no ally.
The disintegration of India didn't happen.
With India having now more stronger and increased manufacturing,stronger economy(barring covid situation),defence,lesser religious conflicts(as compared to the 90s).
I don't think its happening.

N

Null/Void

Eh?
In the 80-90s we were at the worst position.
With khalistani insurgency,kashmir insurgency at the peak,babri masjid demolition caused religious conflicts,failing economy,less industrialized,aggressive Pakistan and China,disintegration of Soviets made us left with no ally.
The disintegration of India didn't happen.
With India having now more stronger and increased manufacturing,stronger economy(barring covid situation),defence,lesser religious conflicts(as compared to the 90s).
I don't think its happening.
Well that's easy to say boss I think India has lopsided development the urban class might not like peasant class as much and as certain states get richer more and more sentiments will arisec
We got independence from British India, boss. Not India./

View attachment 9926
That's right

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
What's that gotta do with Pakistan and India btw in 1991 most Soviet republics voted overwhelmingly to stay or reform the USSR
All those states were colonized, conquered people who had often faced genocides in Tsarist Russia and then Soviet Russia. My teacher called the USSR a empire. It was just cover for Russian imperialism by other name. So these people had every right to breal sawy. O only feel sorry for Chechen and Tatars who remain shackled by Russkies.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
That's the good thing about living in a plural democracy. People and political parties should be entitled to their views. Sanjay Raut is from Shiv Sena - to give context to the gleeful cheerleaders here - that's the party of Bal Thackeray. If anyone within India, especially Maharashtra can get down to the level of street fighting and under hand tactics that the BJP is known for then it is the Shiv Sena. In fact, Sena will top them. Sena recently jailed Arnab Goswami.

Does political point scoring mean anything in reality? Of course not. The part of British India which was weak and prone to invasions and capture repeatedly without putting up much of a fight thankfully separated under the Indian Independence Act of British Parliament.

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

You're to India what Central Asia and Eastern Europe is to the Russians. I'm not saying that India's and Russia's approach are historically correct. It's more about perception. Have you ever had a serious talk with a Hindutva fan?
You're basically a Hindu who got forced into Islam, according to them. The secession of Pakistan from the British Raj is seen as a historic unjustness done by the Brits. For them, you split up Hindutva.

Top Bottom