Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,494
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If some financial aid came from China, the status quo in the Aegean would change very easily.
What makes you think China will provide financial aid?
They just brokered a rapprochement between Iran and Saudi Arabia to gimp our soft power.
If it was all up to China, we'd be in concentration camps.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,494
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Through my anonymity I can mention something here and with all the risk of being exposed, but there is no other room and I have to warn Greece and Cyprus even at the last moment.
Turkey will make a move in the Eastern Aegean with a more critical period in March 2025 until September of the same year. This period generally extends from March 2024 to March 2029, but is in the red from March 25 to September 25.
Those of you here on the platform who are executives in YOUR Hellenic Pentagon PLEASE take me seriously. I am an officer in the US and I know things. All the studies here show a very high probability of this attack. It will include the occupation of Greek islands in the Eastern Aegean and the annexation of Northern Cyprus.
The study shows the highest probability from March 2025 to September 2025, but does not rule out even March 2024 happening.

I apologize to all senior executives who may be reading this message. Update, get ready. Otherwise national disaster is coming.
We have an obligation to the ancient Greek history to be worthy of the circumstances.
Please forward this message.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom