Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
64 8,581
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If done with the circlejerking of war crimes, can we get back to the topic at hand please?

Corvus

Reactions
2 279
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
Radical problems need radical solutions, @Deliorman already mentioned what to do i would even go further and punish the whole family, which is most likely the source of their radicalism and motivation.
What is the source of YOUR radicalism and how should we solve that?

Does your radicalism require radical solutions as well?

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
16 5,084
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
What is the source of YOUR radicalism and how should we solve that?

Does your radicalism require radical solutions as well?
Türkiye suffers since over 40 years from terrorism that‘s my source. Any other questions you want to ask me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Corvus

Reactions
2 279
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
Türkiye suffers since over 40 years from terrorism that‘s my source. Any other questions you want to ask me?
But you didn't fully reply my previous question.

How should we combat YOUR radicalism? Should we punish your family as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
16 5,084
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
But you didn't fully reply my previous question.

How should we combat YOUR radicalism? Should we punish your family as well?
My radicalism? I'm radically against PKK terrorism/sympathizers, so why do you want to punish my family? For what? For being hard working citizen?! For not moving to the mountains and terrorizing people? For not burning down our forrests? For paying their taxes and bills?

What's your point? :unsure:

Corvus

Reactions
2 279
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
My radicalism? I'm radically against PKK terrorism/sympathizers, so why do you want to punish my family? For what? For being hard working citizen?! For not moving to the mountains and terrorizing people? For not burning down our forrests? For paying their taxes and bills?

What's your point? :unsure:
You said radical problems need radical solutions and then suggested punishment of families.

That's text book example of radicalism.

Punishing your family for your radicalism is a horrible idea but that's what you suggested 🤷🏼‍♂️

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
15 1,620
That's text book example of radicalism.

Punishing your family for your radicalism is a horrible idea but that's what you suggested 🤷🏼‍♂️
he or his family are not PKK rats and yes there should be a punishment for PKK terrorist families at very least the right to vote and get elected need to be taken away from them more over we can prevent them to received education in government schools and university as well as banning them from government hospitals also banning them from ever entering governmental jobs

selahattin-nurettin-demirtas.jpg

every one knows selahattin demirtaş as political branch of PKK what fewer people know is the fact that his older brother Nurettin Demirtaş is PKK terrorist who is a manager in kandil

images

Nurettin Demirtaş supported suicide bombing in which several turkish police die he later state that he wish he also was a suicide bomber and his younger brother is member of parliament who refuse to call PKK a terrorist organiation and once said he will erect statue of Abdullah öcalan. why we allowed brother of terrorist to become member of parliament whom btw openly defends them

20220127-20220126-20220124-calan-jpg5392ce-image-1-jpg1e972e-image-jpegb659c3-image.jpg

another example is omer öcalan nephew of abdullah öcalan. he supported importing 13 millions of illegal aliens he said these aliens will start a civil war and when TSK is dealing with them we can break apart Turkey with the help of US soldiers. why should such person should be allowd to become member of parliament

kkkk.jpg

stock-photo-milan-february-dilek-ocalan-granddaughter-of-the-pkk-leader-abdullah-ocalan-during-578944120.jpg

and Dilek Öcalan who is doing PKK rally with abdullah öcalan pictures. why should such person should be allowed to become member of parliament ??

images
Mahmut Özdemir.JPG

Bahoz Özdemir a PKK terrorist and son of Mahmut Özdemir municipal of HDP. Mahmut Özdemir later said my son is dead but i have other sons

terorist.jpg

mete çetinel a JÖH commando who participate in handek operation explains in full detailed how Kurdish AKP governor's treasons ( preventing security forces to act in time and give PKK to entrench itself ) and HDP municipality treasons ( from municipality's heavy machine that dig tranches to the food receipt that prove PKK terrorists ordered food with municipality bank account from giving detailed map of city which include map of doors in each apartment opens form left or right and brain washing kurdish youth and send them to Syria for training by black water by our tax payer money ) and CHP kurdish member of parliament ( who start a psychological war and called our soldiers murderer ) lead to handek operations and casualties in

@Corvus the question is why you are get triggered when @CAN_TR suggesting that the families that produced PKK terrorist should get punished as well ??

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom