Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
33 19,481
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
We seriously need new fighter jets. if Hürjet can fly the same sortie and drop same bombs I'd say that's a winner in my book. I'm of course assuming our F16 aren't fully loaded, but with what's necessary. :)

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
98 18,533
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

I am sorry guys for I couldn't report to you in the last month. Basically we did a very good job in all of the areas of operation, but we also took while minimal still some casualties (may Allah accept the martyrdom of our soldiers). The tunnel networks at Matin and Amedi are fully encircled, situation in Metina is good without too much problems, tunnels are cut off. We are 30km deep in Hakurk and search and destroy operations are continuing. The most important thing right now is that we are expanding our operation areas to Gara. We already have special forces operating in Gara preparing the ground for other light infantry forces. We will see how the situation will develop.

The thing that is concerning is that FPV quadcopter design kamikaze UAVs were used against our forces. Both hard kill and EW counter-measures are working good so far.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom