Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
so? AKP did the right thing, otherwise the whole World will say Turkey support ISIS, that's why doesn't want them in.. let you two enemies fight each other... unfortunately not many of you see the big picture.. time still works for Turkey..
Would you say the same if AKP was replaced by CHP?

AzeriTank

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,760
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Would you say the same if AKP was replaced by CHP?
of course, for me not a single difference, i dont care about what party, i just want to chose the one would make Turkey great. CHP says as soon as they come to power, they will stop TFX program. do you really want it happen? I think, Kilichdaroglu need to go..
you know im not religious, but i lovee how current Erdogan think big. Turkey is in all over Africa to kick France ass... thats why you need to have army technology..

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
of course, for me not a single difference, i dont care about what party, i just want to chose the one would make Turkey great. CHP says as soon as they come to power, they will stop TFX program. do you really want it happen? I think, Kilichdaroglu need to go..
you know im not religious, but i lovee how current Erdogan think big. Turkey is in all over Africa to kick France ass... thats why you need to have army technology..
Can you give me a source for the statement about TFX?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Kilictaroglu is a weakling.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,006
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
But but Kurds are loyal to Turkiye 🤣🤣🤣

I still remember during the FETO days the PKK peace process, which allowed PKK terrorists to parade on open top buses within south east Turkey. Under Feto controlled AK party they were even making efforts to open the border for the armenians.

Those first 5 to 8 years when erdogan and feto were best mates Turkey was going through acts of treason almost weekly.

Today erdogan claims credit for support to Azerbaijan, but in the past when he tried to sell Azerbaijan out to the Armenians it was only Turkish public outrage that made him change course.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I still remember during the FETO days the PKK peace process, which allowed PKK terrorists to parade on open top buses within south east Turkey. Under Feto controlled AK party they were even making efforts to open the border for the armenians.

Those first 5 to 8 years when erdogan and feto were best mates Turkey was going through acts of treason almost weekly.

Today erdogan claims credit for support to Azerbaijan, but in the past when he tried to sell Azerbaijan out to the Armenians it was only Turkish public outrage that made him change course.

To be honest this was all part of joining EU.

Laws regarding adultery got taken out. Also EU told Erdogan has to start relations with armenia to get into the EU also sacrifice Turkish cyprus.

What else is in Turkiye we also have laws that punish people for insulting Turkishness just to get into EU that law has slowly got eroded giving ethnic minorities power over the majority Turks.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,301
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,744
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

I think US is trying to somehow install YPG/SDF as a counterweight against Turkey. But these terrorists actions are familiar to us as this is what PKK has been doing for ages in Turkey.

So I think US feels they need to show their dissatisfaction, but I think it's important that Turkey retaliate against these with UAV bombings, and killing of YPG/SDF troops.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

I think US is trying to somehow install YPG/SDF as a counterweight against Turkey. But these terrorists actions are familiar to us as this is what PKK has been doing for ages in Turkey.

So I think US feels they need to show their dissatisfaction, but I think it's important that Turkey retaliate against these with UAV bombings, and killing of YPG/SDF troops.

Seriously a terror state to replace Turkey??

Seriously American foreign policy is getting screwed by the Greek, Jewish and Armenian lobbies.

Which genius thinks of such dumb plans???

Anthony

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
State Dept's Spokesperson is condemning the three terror attacks committed by US ally YPG/SDF, in Northern Syria this past week...…without actually calling out the perpetuators.

I mentioned this on the US Turkey relations thread, but the important thing is that The State Dept's Spokesperson doesn't actually name the perpetrator...

Reviewbrah

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Seriously a terror state to replace Turkey??

Seriously American foreign policy is getting screwed by the Greek, Jewish and Armenian lobbies.

Which genius thinks of such dumb plans???

What foreign policy? There is no foreign policy. Iraq policy was a failure, Libya was a failure, Syria was a failure, Yemen was a failure, Somalia was a failure, Afghanistan was a failure. Trying to establish centralized governments with the one of the most decentralized people in the world. Chaos strategy is what US foreign policy is.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,958
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Don't forget how they didn't allowed Azerbaijan flags back then in Bursa 2009 when Turkey played against Armenia.

There was also a big public outrage.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,006
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
What foreign policy? There is no foreign policy. Iraq policy was a failure, Libya was a failure, Syria was a failure, Yemen was a failure, Somalia was a failure, Afghanistan was a failure. Trying to establish centralized governments with the one of the most decentralized people in the world. Chaos strategy is what US foreign policy is.

The west always sells their imperial games as "failures" because once they call it a failure, the common man fails to see these wars as vicious criminal imperialism. Killing millions, continuing the colonisation and theft. Instead "failure", makes the greatest crimes seem unimportant.

But if they sold it for what it is, wars of conquest in order to divide and conquer, redraw the maps so the "white man" can dominate and colonise the region again and subjugate it under western tyranny. Then the common man wouldnt tolerate it.

Compare it with Turkey who moved into a terrorist den "afrin" to clean it from communist terrorists who directly attack Turkey, the west called it "genocide". Americans/Russians/French/English destroy entire nations, "failure" just a mistake, nothing important.

Turkey protects her direct borders while feeding 10 million syrians refugees, its called "genocide".

These wars may be failures for the US, but they are not meant to serve the US regionally, they are great victories for you know who.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The west always sells their imperial games as "failures" because once they call it a failure, the common man fails to see these wars as vicious criminal imperialism. Killing millions, continuing the colonisation and theft. Instead "failure", makes the greatest crimes seem unimportant.

But if they sold it for what it is, wars of conquest in order to divide and conquer, redraw the maps so the "white man" can dominate and colonise the region again and subjugate it under western tyranny. Then the common man wouldnt tolerate it.

Compare it with Turkey who moved into a terrorist den "afrin" to clean it from communist terrorists who directly attack Turkey, the west called it "genocide". Americans/Russians/French/English destroy entire nations, "failure" just a mistake, nothing important.

Turkey protects her direct borders while feeding 10 million syrians refugees, its called "genocide".

These wars may be failures for the US, but they are not meant to serve the US regionally, they are great victories for you know who.

Not to mention the nations listed above caused two world wars.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,006
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Don't forget how they didn't allowed Azerbaijan flags back then in Bursa 2009 when Turkey played against Armenia.

There was also a big public outrage.

In the recent war erdogan did the right thing.

However the Azeri people must never make the mistake in thinking that politicians represent the people of Turkey. The Turkish Cypriots make this mistake. Turkey is central to whether the Turkic world will have a prosperous future or not.

Erdogan and AK party in the past were willing to sell the Azeri people out just like they were going to sell the Turkish Cypriots out pushing them to vote in favour of the annon plan in 2004, that would have ended Turkish political autonomy and laid the ground for cyprus becoming greek.

It was the Turkish public and their outrage of such filthy dealings in the past that halted erdogan bending over for the armenians. My point is this that Turkic people must have loyalty towards each other, not towards politicians who will come and go. A politician is there to serve the people and state, they are not there to serve the enemies of the state.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom