TR Missile & Smart Munition Programs

Brave Janissary

Reactions
5 625
I think this is just image distortion.
In the video they load the missile, there is no booster. But, Roketsan could if they wanted. Right now the TRLG-230 is so compact, could easily fit on a 6x truck.

Hmm. Seems you right. But that's isnt change the speed potentional of this missile my master. I asked h.kılıç about what is the speed of that kind of guided artilery rocket. He is idea is not more than mach 5 until terminal not more than mach 6-8 when diveing.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,222
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Screenshot-1.png

What was that launcher is hisar launcher, Looks like Rf Guided. Big probaply Hisar- O Rf but dont look like him.

Looks like G40..

1598817230279.png

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The tip of the missile is too blunt for a RF seeker. Most probably IIR

I watched the video carefully bro. As you said There are two different missile system that was shown in clip while they were being launched. One is IIR guided and other one is RF.

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,447
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I watched the video carefully bro. As you said There are two different missile system that was shown in clip while they were being launched. One is IIR guided and other one is RF.
Bro, A protected account in Twitter say that the second one is Hisar-O Nokta missile

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,447
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Cabatli_53 can give better answer than me
In a protected Twitter account was written as;

“HvKK'deki HAWK'ları yerini alacak şekilde geliştirilen ve menzili uzatılmış Hisar-O (Nokta) hangi seeker kullanılacak?

40-45 km menzil bandında Ku band RF seeker ihtiyaçları var.“

He doesn’t want a share from his twitter account.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom