Pakistan's duty to raise Kashmir issue more vigorously at UN, says UNGA president

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
There were troops there, plenty of references for it.
The Valley always had strife and had to be ruled by the federal government.
India locked up Sheikh Abdullah, exiled him and so on.
Nope India did not honour the standstill agreement, and nor did Hyderabad, but the point here is that the Indian military invaded after Patel's order.
No such a thing as "resettlement" and this lie has been debunked numerous times. If there was a huge demographic how comes the Indian occupied regions of Rajouri and Poonch have the same people as Azad Kashmir i.e. Pahari speaking?
I can trace my forefathers graves centuries. There's been no mass movement of people.
Anyway I'm not sure why you argue this point as you call for the removal of article 370, which could lead to non-Kashmiri (Dogra as also native) folk settling the Valley.
Troops were on the borders. Not in the cities and towns.
So what's wrong if non ethnic Kashmiris buy land there?

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Yes they do, and there's more Muslims in Pakistan than in India. Bangladesh is a mute point, as they broke on the basis of partition.

Are you now suggesting that Bangladeshi don't fall under South Asian Muslims?

I stand by the statement - more South Asian Muslims live outside Pakistan than in it. Is this factually incorrect?

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Sir,

I must add One thing...

Pakistan and their sense of history is in "echo chamber". your claims are not even worth few bytes of storage on this forum.

People in Kashmir are way more prosperous than their Pakistani counterparts. As for partition goes, It was on religious lines but princely states were independent to join Us or Pakistan. seems like Pak;s history booked too are corrupt.... it;s well documented everywhere.

and Rape threat et all... that was making of your Pakistan sponsored terrorists . Indian Army is a professional army unlike rogue PAK army who even refused to ack their Own in kargil !!!!!!!!!!

and rather than putting gory videos of people's suffering,... this is what real POK residents feel about india

There are no claims being made here, just facts. You're even from the region.
The fact you resort to petty digs (worth few bytes of storage on this forum) shows how weak your arguments are.
The people from the part you have under the jack boot, face daily assault, being tied to jeeps, having their kids kidnapped and sent to jails outside Kashmir and so on. To call that prosperity is an insult.
So rape is being made up is it? Ok so what's this?

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 11.41.02.png

Taken from;

In the Valley of Mist: Kashmir's long war: one family's extraordinary story​

By Justine Hardy

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 11.45.01.png

As for the video, ok, people in India being nice to Azad Kashmir residents. We've got plenty of Indian tourists being treated well.

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
You say his views are bigoted and insulting then follow that up with "Kashmir is coming one way or another". Did you not notice the Irony in that sentence when you were typing it?

They lost their legitimacy to ask for a separate state the second they decided to forcefully remove the Kashmiri Pundits from the valley. Any requests there after are null and void.

Irony is it, yet you miss your friend posting "the Muslims are this and that" all over this forum, but my comment irked you? Yes irony indeed.
I
They didn't lose anything, aside from falling out of favour with you. As for the Pundits yes they were removed by armed rebels who hurt the cause. They will all come back.

Seres pumilio

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Whats the point of this thread anyway?

In a decade kashmir on the Indian side will have a hindu majority killing any muslim dominated area from the argument. Then you can convert loc to IB or what every you call it.

Its in Pakistans interest to lower the expectations of its population on Kashmir, retain what it has and move on. And that’s exactly what IK or PA are doing.

In a decade, the gap would be so vast between Pakistan and India, any wrongdoing India would start chipping away Kashmir one hill at a time. Even in present day Indians can probably start chipping away as there are hill tops in Pakistan side of Kashmir that PA has abandoned due to heavy artillery fire from the Indian side. But for matters known only to a few India is bidding its time.

Last edited:

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Whats the point of this thread anyway?

In a decade kashmir on the Indian side will have a hindu majority killing any muslim dominated area from the argument. Then you can convert loc to IB or what every you call it.

Its in Pakistans interest to lower the expectations of its population on Kashmir, retain what it has and move on. And that’s exactly what IK or PA are doing.

In a decade, the gap would be so vast between Pakistan and India, any wrongdoing India would start chipping away Kashmir one hill at a time. Even in present day Indians can probably start chipping away as there are hill tops in Pakistan side of Kashmir that PA has abandoned due to heavy artillery fire from the Indian side. But for matters known only to a few India is bidding its time.
There are many Muslim majority towns all over India. Malerkotla and Wai come to mind. India isn't China that it can just tell people to move to a place and they will move. Internal migration in India happens with economic drivers - like industry, education, retail etc.

Milspec

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Time for India to give the people a vote it promised long ago.
POK? wtf is that? The Dogra army was slaughtered and the Indian army pinned down in occupied Kashmir unable to make inroads due to the AKRF, and later the Pakistani army.
You're not getting anything back (not that it was yours), not now, not ever.
The discussions will be on occupied Indian Kashmir where the majority Muslim population despises the Hindu fanatical overlords of India.
So many contradictions in a single post.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Irony is it, yet you miss your friend posting "the Muslims are this and that" all over this forum, but my comment irked you? Yes irony indeed.
I
They didn't lose anything, aside from falling out of favour with you. As for the Pundits yes they were removed by armed rebels who hurt the cause. They will all come back.
Removed? What was done to Hindus and Sikhs in Mirpur in 1947? By the Pak Army. Men Massacred. The women raped and sold to brothels. And before something like this was done in 1989/90, you expected India to just standby and watch?

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
So many contradictions in a single post.

Says you. You still laughing at the Kashmiris asking for their basic rights? I’d expect you to find “contradictions”.

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Removed? What was done to Hindus and Sikhs in Mirpur in 1947? By the Pak Army. Men Massacred. The women raped and sold to brothels. And before something like this was done in 1989/90, you expected India to just standby and watch?

Do give references (neutral) on the Pakistani army murdering and raping Sikhs and Hindus in 1947. They were victims of raiders.
Now tell me what happened in Jammu to the Muslims. The state authorities formally organised their genocide. That numbered around 200,000. They constituted a majority in Jammu as well.
Yes the IA came in 89 to stop rape and murder , and instead carried out brutal atrocities themselves.
Although this has been reduced a great deal due to better accountability.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Do give references (neutral) on the Pakistani army murdering and raping Sikhs and Hindus in 1947. They were victims of raiders.
Now tell me what happened in Jammu to the Muslims. The state authorities formally organised their genocide. That numbered around 200,000. They constituted a majority in Jammu as well.
Yes the IA came in 89 to stop rape and murder , and instead carried out brutal atrocities themselves.
Although this has been reduced a great deal due to better accountability.
What happened in Jammu wasn't done by Indian forces.
What was done in Mirpur was done by Pakistani forces. It's there in Christopher Snedden's book - I think he is Aussie and the book is published by Harper Collins.

Milspec

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Says you. You still laughing at the Kashmiris asking for their basic rights? I’d expect you to find “contradictions”.
No dear sir, it's just commonsense that eminent members of your subset are devoid off, thus each one is filled to the brim with such contradictions.

In the post, you want India to "give people a vote" which I assume is a reference to USNC Resolutions on Jammu and Kashmir. But then in the same breathe claim "you are not getting anything back", the wilting of grey cells in such a train of thought seems quite vehement, but that's your problem to contend with.

Now as for your repeated disingenuous claim of me laughing at Kashmiris asking for basic rights, you might want to back that up some evidence in any of my previous posts on any platform. And given you continue to misconstrue the phrase "weaseling out" as some honorable tag of predatory might, I can bet you cant show one such post of mine of the conduct you accuse me of. All Kashmiris are as Indian as any.

The one disclaimer, - a good terrorist - a dead terrorist.

Last edited:

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
There are no claims being made here, just facts. You're even from the region.
The fact you resort to petty digs (worth few bytes of storage on this forum) shows how weak your arguments are.
The people from the part you have under the jack boot, face daily assault, being tied to jeeps, having their kids kidnapped and sent to jails outside Kashmir and so on. To call that prosperity is an insult.
So rape is being made up is it? Ok so what's this?

View attachment 26391

Taken from;

In the Valley of Mist: Kashmir's long war: one family's extraordinary story​

By Justine Hardy

View attachment 26392

As for the video, ok, people in India being nice to Azad Kashmir residents. We've got plenty of Indian tourists being treated well.

This proves nothing. As I said earlier, there is a dire need to reform every Pakistani.

And Indian tourists being treated well... Here is my take..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
No dear sir, it's just commonsense that eminent members of your subset are devoid off, thus each one is filled to the brim with such contradictions.

In the post, you want India to "give people a vote" which I assume is a reference to USNC Resolutions on Jammu and Kashmir. But then in the same breathe claim "you are not getting anything back", the wilting of grey cells in such a train of thought seems quite vehement, but that's your problem to contend with.

Now as for your repeated disingenuous claim of me laughing at Kashmiris asking for basic rights, you might want to back that up some evidence in any of my previous posts on any platform. And given you continue to misconstrue the phrase "weaseling out" as some honorable tag of predatory might, I can bet you cant show one such post of mine of the conduct you accuse me of. All Kashmiris are as Indian as any.

The one disclaimer, - a good terrorist - a dead terrorist.

Good grief you seem to be quite rattled, but then revealing home truths to your likes has such an impact.
You write of common sense, that would be quite the change to see that in your posts, but alas it's just veiled insults.

Did you bother to read what your ambitious comrade wrote regarding Azad Kashmir i.e. that it will be taken back, seized, merged etc . Obviously you must have come across numerous people who would willy nilly give up their ancestral homes, families and all to a hostile force, as he expects me to. What did you expect me to say? Remember what you said wrote about common sense? Someone with even mynute quantities of it would have figured that out.

The "wilting of grey cells", true to form you resort to insults, of course from the safety of your screen. But I have no problem addressing you likewise. Your demeanour is that of a disgruntled little child.

Disingenuous claim indeed, in order to remain in the good graces of my hosts I won't go into too much detail here.The fact you revel in dishonesty and deny you ever wrote such a thing is just astounding.

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
This proves nothing. As I said earlier, there is a dire need to reform every Pakistani.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reform yourself.

@T-123456
@Cabatli_53

Brothers we now have a situation where Indian members are just hurling insults, and this one in particular has started to mock the Quran. The post was deleted and he was warned.

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Of course it proves nothing to you, evidence from respectable sources never did.

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
What happened in Jammu wasn't done by Indian forces.
What was done in Mirpur was done by Pakistani forces. It's there in Christopher Snedden's book - I think he is Aussie and the book is published by Harper Collins.

I did say that regarding Jammu i.e. it was state authorities.
No Pakistani forces did not do that, and I also have Snedden's book. He puts the blame on raiders

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Of course it proves nothing to you, evidence from respectable sources never did.

Which respectable source .. that British Journalist who most probably did her reporting sitting in AC room ??

No doubt ..

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
I did say that regarding Jammu i.e. it was state authorities.
No Pakistani forces did not do that, and I also have Snedden's book. He puts the blame on raiders
Doesn't he also point out in the book that the raiders were accompanied by Pak Army personnel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom