Pakistan's duty to raise Kashmir issue more vigorously at UN, says UNGA president

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,581
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Sir,

I must add One thing...

Pakistan and their sense of history is in "echo chamber". your claims are not even worth few bytes of storage on this forum.

People in Kashmir are way more prosperous than their Pakistani counterparts. As for partition goes, It was on religious lines but princely states were independent to join Us or Pakistan. seems like Pak;s history booked too are corrupt.... it;s well documented everywhere.

and Rape threat et all... that was making of your Pakistan sponsored terrorists . Indian Army is a professional army unlike rogue PAK army who even refused to ack their Own in kargil !!!!!!!!!!

and rather than putting gory videos of people's suffering,... this is what real POK residents feel about india

This simply isn't true. There have been multiple cases of human rights violations. Anywhere in the world if you put an Army in charge of a hostile civilian population, there will be violations. Now with social media and proliferation of cameras, this has come down. But speak to local Kashmiris and they will tell you how bad things were in the 1990s to 2000s.

An Army should be in barracks. Worst case, they should quell a disturbance in a few days and return.

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
This simply isn't true. There have been multiple cases of human rights violations. Anywhere in the world if you put an Army in charge of a hostile civilian population, there will be violations. Now with social media and proliferation of cameras, this has come down. But speak to local Kashmiris and they will tell you how bad things were in the 1990s to 2000s.

An Army should be in barracks. Worst case, they should quell a disturbance in a few days and return.

well,

When you are dealing with trained terrorists, you got to put trained people on the job to protect civilians. I have lived in Srinagar & seen bullets flying to know myself as what the ground truth is....

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,581
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
well,

When you are dealing with trained terrorists, you got to put trained people on the job to protect civilians. I have lived in Srinagar & seen bullets flying to know myself as what the ground truth is....
Yes but power without accountability has resulted in many human rights violations. We can't deny that, nor should we.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,581
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
But now with end of Article 370 and 35A - hopefully Kashmir will economically begin doing well.

From what I understand the real estate sector is booming. This will probably lead to a boom in the hospitality sector.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think PM IK did the right thing granting province status with oen budget to KJ area ( can’t recall the name) @Saiyan0321 has written quite a bit on it. The move was smart especially after PM Modi cancelled Kashmirs autonomous status etc. Which is why there are Indian members who lambast that decision as it strengthens Kashmiri muslims independence and potentially joining Pakistan.

I think capitalizing on the mistake and working toward referandum would be the right move.

A successful referandum can’t be ignored. Either way it will force UN to react instead of sufficing with status quo.

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Yes but power without accountability has resulted in many human rights violations. We can't deny that, nor should we.

Well, this bogey have been raised thousand times to malign IA and each time mostly based on hue & cry from known pakistani puppets like abdullah & Mufti, already rebutted strongly after multiple COI by army as well as independent agencies.

Mind sharing a confirmed case of So called Human right violation & of there was 1 or 2 cases, the perpetrators were duly punished under law of land...

VCheng

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Tbh, only and the only possible solution ( that too not in near future) I see is that LOC turns into IB. Otherwise no one will give an inch no matter what. But even that solution requires a very strong political will in respective countries.

I have said that that solution is the only one feasible in my view, many, many times.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,581
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Well, this bogey have been raised thousand times to malign IA and each time mostly based on hue & cry from known pakistani puppets like abdullah & Mufti, already rebutted strongly after multiple COI by army as well as independent agencies.

Mind sharing a confirmed case of So called Human right violation & of there was 1 or 2 cases, the perpetrators were duly punished under law of land...
Seriously?

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Seriously?

Seriously ...

Guardian
US official
RED CROSS

The dispatches, obtained by website WikiLeaks, reveal that US diplomats in Delhi were briefed in 2005 by the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) about the use of electrocution, beatings and sexual humiliation against hundreds of detainees.
you could have cited some better sources. Let us tell you one thing . No country is saint in this world. It's about who is bigger dog. Such situations are created that your hands are forced.

If ever i need a certificate in human rights violation, US won;t be even considered to be in the list ....

M

Maximilian Veers

Search for the wiki leaks cable. Or don't.

lol, since you brought up the wiki leaks report. I suggest you do the hard work of finding that wiki leaks report. Unless the report has anything specific with undeniable evidence. I would consider the whole thing BS.

F

FalconSlayersDFI

let’s not use the pandits here.
We are the original inhabitants of Kashmir which is occupied by Islam, nothing else. This subcontinent was Bharat until Islamic invaders came, mass converted and caused the converts to do seperatism.

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
We are the original inhabitants of Kashmir which is occupied by Islam, nothing else. This subcontinent was Bharat until Islamic invaders came, mass converted and caused the converts to do seperatism.

So are the Muslims their lineage hasn’t changed.

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
These converts are funny and have made their alternate history, ask them from where do they get their Hindu surnames from? They converted fearing invaders now are saying Kashmir is ours, we are different and sheeit.

Namaste shaarda devi kashmirpurvasini, tvamham prarthye nityam vidyadanam ch dehi me.

This shlok is older than Islam, hence I as a Kashmiri don’t consider any of the claims of these converts valid.

Your views are bigoted and insulting. Kashmir is coming one way or another.

As for the whole we are Hindus and have so much more right then I guess the claims of Greek Christians, Italian Christians over Greece and Italy should be ignored as they don’t worship Zeus anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom