TR Politics

Constan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
IMO what is happening now in Afghanistan is very dangerous to our region. AKP will repeat the same faults they did in Syria.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
IMO what is happening now in Afghanistan is very dangerous to our region. AKP will repeat the same faults they did in Syria.
One saving grace is that Afghanistan is quite far away, as opposed to being right on Turkey's border.

Constan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
One saving grace is that Afghanistan is quite far away, as opposed to being right on Turkey's border.
I am not just talking about immigration issues. Many things will change and again I hope we don't repeat Arab spring faults. Even this, we already saw many people escaped Afghanistan and are in Turkey right now, waiting their turn to escape to Europe or US. We are now like an hotel fore refugees around the world. Thanks to Erdo policy.

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,039
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
so now the taliban has taken back afghanistan, how many millions of afghans is Turkey expected to take in?

Last edited:

Constan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We can play a major role there with help of Pakistan, Taliban should respect and acknowledge the existence of the others in Afghanistan.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
After Ankara's Mayor Mansur Yavas. Now Izmirs Mayor Tunc Soyer also made a Pro Refugee statement.

Tunç Soyer: I said, 'I am also the president of the flamingos'. Am I not going to protect the refugees while I am taking care of the flamingos?

Can anybody in Turkey tell me if this is expected because I assumed otherwise.
From what I can see,
It seems that the CHP is just trying to guage the public reaction to the matter
Just like how CHP leader KK always makes remarks about his candidacy to the elections every now and then to check how the ppl feels about him

Never forget that the current CHP is too US- controlled so they wont have thqt much of leeway with afghan refugees

Moreover, I would like to say that the CHP will never be able to remove the Afghan migrants if ofcourse detective KK words are true and that the current afghan migrants are due to a deal between US and Erdo. Although they may be able to remove Syrian refugees back into Syria but not into Europe

Their claims about wanna talking to Europe to ease the burden is bullshit as Europe will never accept that so either the CHP will throw them in Syria or will come up with an excuse for their stay in Turkey like saying its the AKP's fault from the beginning (which is kinda is but not the point i wanna convey)

Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

I dont think hes in a position to accept any of them tbh but we will see what the man plans to do🍿
With all due respect, when did the WEST support Erdo?
The West always supported the CHP and considered AKPeons as backward fanatics!
Even they themselves said before that they wished for the CHP to win in order to have better relations

Just try going to Europe and say that you are an Erdo supporter, you would be decapitated in the guillotine immediately (a metaphor). For those who believe otherwise, I urge you to try it in Europe yourselves especially France, Spain, Italy, and Greece

I swear the words of KK are literally filled with poison
If they didnt elect Yavas as a presidential candidate, it would be the prime indication of how traitorous they are

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
Even they themselves said before that they wished for the CHP to win in order to have better relations

Just try going to Europe and say that you are an Erdo supporter, you would be decapitated in the guillotine immediately (a metaphor). For those who believe otherwise, I urge you to try it in Europe yourselves especially France, Spain, Italy, and Greece

If they didnt elect Yavas as a presidential candidate, it would be the prime indication of how traitorous they are

This couldn't be more wrong.

After the Soviet Union collapsed, the USA no longer wanted a strong Turkey as it would threaten western interests in the Middle East. When I say Turkey, I mean the Kemalist Military of the 90s, which launched many successful operations against PKK in Iraq, and threatened both Greece and Syria with war which led to both of them backing down.

Just because secularists may be more ideologically aligned with the west, doesn't mean that they benefit it. At the end of the day, what has more potential, a nation of 80 million who adhere to science or a nation of 100+ million who are all religious fundamentalists? The west has been supporting Islamists within Turkey for a long time, because it never trusted the Kemalists. Don't forget that Ataturk was one of the only leaders who fought and won against imperialists. He gained respect and admiration for this, but do you really think that Westerners love him? Hell no. He ruined their plans, and simultaneously modernized the country.

I recall a document from the 90s which states that the Kemalist Military needs to be removed and replaced by Islamists, hence why the west supported FETO... and AKP. Why do you think that FETO put them on trial and Erdogan SUPPORTED the trials?

Erdogan is a western puppet, nothing more. Let's see what he has done for them:
  • Put innocent military staff on trial and jailed them because a man who now lives in Pennsylvania wanted it
  • Backed the USA's rebels in Syria
  • Allowed Syrian borders to stay open for arms and militant transfer in order to topple Assad
  • Watched as the west created a PKK terror state next door (still not solved)
  • Is creating a canal so the USA can bypass the Montreux Convention (so they can send aircraft carriers and other ships to the Black Sea and keep them there)
  • Made peace with PKK multiple times
  • Got rid of death penalty to appease the EU
  • Allowed an assortment of Kurdish militants including PKK terrorists from Iraq to cross over from Turkey to Syria
  • Agreed to be a Syrian refugee dump for a few billion dollars
  • & once again agreed to the same deal but for Afghans
  • Is literally vetting Afghans for the USA as we speak.
  • Literally said himself that he is one of the leaders of the Great Middle East Project, literally stating that he will make Diyabakir the Paris of the Middle East??? Tell me what that means?
buyuk-ortadogu-projesi-haritasi.jpg

Now tell me again how Erdo is not a puppet, but a party which hasn't had the opportunity to rule in decades is purely comprised of puppets?. You don't live here, you're not even Turk, yet you think you know better than us! Out of here buddy. You know nothing about us, stop acting like you do. Almost every Turk here who liked Erdo previously is waking up to his true nature, but you, living in Albania, knows better than us? Right.

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece

After the Soviet Union collapsed, the USA no longer wanted a strong Turkey as it would threaten western interests in the Middle East. When I say Turkey, I mean the Kemalist Military of the 90s, which launched many successful operations against PKK in Iraq, and threatened both Greece and Syria with war which led to both of them backing down.

Just because secularists may be more ideologically aligned with the west, doesn't mean that they benefit it. At the end of the day, what has more potential, a nation of 80 million who adhere to science or a nation of 100+ million who are all religious fundamentalists? The west has been supporting Islamists within Turkey for a long time, because it never trusted the Kemalists. Don't forget that Ataturk was one of the only leaders who fought and won against imperialists. He gained respect and admiration for this, but do you really think that Westerners love him? Hell no. He ruined their plans, and simultaneously modernized the country.

I recall a document from the 90s which states that the Kemalist Military needs to be removed and replaced by Islamists, hence why the west supported FETO... and AKP. Why do you think that FETO put them on trial and Erdogan SUPPORTED the trials?

• Put innocent military staff on trial and jailed them because a man who now lives in Pennsylvania wanted it
  • Allowed Syrian borders to stay open for arms and militant transfer in order to topple Assad
  • Is creating a canal so the USA can bypass the Montreux Convention (so they can send aircraft carriers and other ships to the Black Sea and keep them there)
  • Allowed an assortment of Kurdish militants including PKK terrorists from Iraq to cross over from Turkey to Syria
  • Literally said himself that he is one of the leaders of the Great Middle East Project, literally stating that he will make Diyabakir the Paris of the Middle East??? Tell me what that means?

Now tell me again how Erdo is not a puppet, but a party which hasn't had the opportunity to rule in decades is purely comprised of puppets?. You don't live here, you're not even Turk, yet you think you know better than us! Out of here buddy. You know nothing about us, stop acting like you do. Almost every Turk here who liked Erdo previously is waking up to his true nature, but you, living in Albania, knows better than us? Right.
Ignore him...he swallows propaganda like candies! He still thinks Kurdish terrorists are being trained secretly by Greece...

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,039
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

pretty much all true.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey

The fact that Erodgan came to power in Turkey is only due to CIA supportd Gülenists.
Did you know that Erdogan was actually banned from politics after citing an extremist poem and couldnt even run his PM post until gülenist judges allowed him to?
Also did you know that Constituional court was on the brink of banning AKP for being unconstitutional but once again saved by gülenist judges?
The west i.e. USA did everything to save him until 2013. I still remember how european media was cheering when erdogan cut military influence on politics calling it victory of democracy.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,096
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Lmaooo

Turks deported a Pontic Greek representative.

Good job no tolerance for people promoting separatism.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,804
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Constan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
They will make a deal by force and is not an option unless Afghani refugees won't escape

L

LegionnairE

Ignore him...he swallows propaganda like candies! He still thinks Kurdish terrorists are being trained secretly by Greece...

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Greece. We have the same food, same culture. There's no problem between our two countries that can't be solved through diplomacy. We should be on friendly terms. If we had reasonable leaders, we would be.

After WWI Greeks invaded Anatolia and burned and looted and did a lot of heinous things. But in the end they had to learn how to swim. So as far as I'm concerned, we're even. Cyprus, similiar story, mistakes were made and the cost was paid. Whatever, water under the bridge.

But there's one thing your country has done recently that was absolutely shameful and that was harboring PKK leaders in 1990'ies. I am of the opinion that if Greece handed over Öcalan to Turkey, today we would be on much better terms. But that's not what they did. A great opportunity was lost.

So here we are, unfortunately thinking that Greece maybe secretly arming or training kurdish terrorists isn't such a great leap in logic.

Constan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't think PKK is a big problem for Turkey now, it's not a big deal like before. We have a big issue with Greece regarding Mediterranean gas/oil but the rest of the problems are internal and because of AKP can't rule the country anymore (they literally can't and not they don't want) and the presidential system which is terrible. All of this internal problems can be resolved in the next election.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I don't think PKK is a big problem for Turkey now, it's not a big deal like before. We have a big issue with Greece regarding Mediterranean gas/oil but the rest of the problems are internal and because of AKP can't rule the country anymore (they literally can't and not they don't want) and the presidential system which is terrible. All of this internal problems can be resolved in the next election.
You are quite mistaken my friend!
PKK has always been one of the most important threats to the nation of Turkey as a whole.
Many may speculate as to why this is true and the answer to that is in IDEALOGY of the PKK. What does the PKK fight for? What does the PKK strive for? What does the PKK sacrifice their lives for? All of these questions have one answer.... and that is autonomy and nationalism
The pure idiotic idea that the KURDS are a group of oppressed ppl by the ppl of Syria, Iraq, and Turkey and the KURDS can reach their true untapped potential by gaining independence is pure bullshit
Sadly throughout history, certain political groups or individuals, used to raise an army of fanatics for their own individual benefit by instilling such thoughts

Ideas based on false nationalism is just as effective and as lasting as pure nationalism. In fact, as you feel oppressed with false nationalism, you may feel more inclined to be oppressive, aggressive, and radical. This is what the PKK is right now! The PKK is a thought akin to religion, it will never die unless you pluck their roots away
Rn, many turks may have forgotten how harmful the PKK is but I would like you to watch how scary their underground tunnel in Syria and Iraq are (through videos shared by the TSK). Just imagine Turkey retreating back from Syria and Iraq without cutting their roots! They would rebuild their defenses, supply lines, cave routes, and learn from their previous mistakes and will then start carrying cross-border operations in Turkey for terrorising the People and applying a sort of political and economic pressure in Turkey.
Dont forget that in 4th generation warfare, cheap suicide drones are a thing and the PKK have recently started to learn to do so! Just imagine what they will do with it when they are literally next to the border. Turkey will never be able to stop the PKK once they reach the Turkish border again!
Just look at other areas of the world for Gods sake....lets take a recent one like Ethiopia
The democratically elected President..... Abiy Ahmed launched an offensive to stop the Tigrayan ppl from declaring independence as they feel that all forms of power should revolve around Tigrayans only (as they believe that they are superior to the rest of the ethnjc groups in Ethiopia). When Abiy reached the capital, The west criticised him and was forced to retreat back which lead to the reorganisation of Tigrayan forces and now they are invading Ethiopia at an alarming rate!!
Conclusion: You must never allow any PKK roots to remain in Syria or Iraq and rebuild their lines because they will get stronger...
A metaphor to that is using antibiotics to kill bacteria ineffectively which leads to the bacteria becoming resistant and developing into super bugs

The main reason why I dont like the CHP, for example, is because they allied themselves with the HDP (pro PKK party). With this, they may win the election but the long term consequences of this single act will be devastating for the ppl and the country!!

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom