HTurk

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,203
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
And this is why AKP wins one election after another even though they're ruining the country.

I mean, you both are like the two sides of the opposition who fight each other instead of criticizing the government constructively.

Even I begin to wonder if Erdoğan in the office isn't the lesser of the evil...

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,958
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
What a bright idea, gave this advice to Tanzania, They should go to space too and other 170 countries in the world.

Ever wondered why nobody does it?

Nope, just continue shouting empty slogans. Maybe we go to another galaxy if we keep on saying Allahu Akbar.
Do you really believe that investment into space technology such as like rocket engines, materials, satellites etc... is a dumb idea?

Why are you so toxic?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
What a bright idea, gave this advice to Tanzania, They should go to space too and other 170 countries in the world.

Ever wondered why nobody does it?

Nope, just continue shouting empty slogans. Maybe we go to another galaxy if we keep on saying Allahu Akbar.

Allahu Akbar as the rockets to Venus go brrrrrrr

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dont think Turkey will change much even after the AKP leaves and the CHP rules. I mean after all, the CHP which proclaims itself as the party that carries on Ataturk's will did this
I mean it is funny when the CHP condemns the AKP for promoting such figures when they are doing the exact same thing. In fact, it would be the norm as you said since the AKP did have a period where they were trying to cuddle with the HDP. However, what the CHP did few days ago was a first. It is without a doubt a sign that the CHP values are changing and not what the ppl expect it to be
From my view, I feel that the thieves will just switch hands, that is all

Like look at this, a true disgrace. The kurds made fun of 84 million turks in this picture. The CHP sent a high level delegation to meet up with the kurds and they didnt even bother to set up a turkish flag. Utterly despicable
The Kurds know that they are in a position of power and they will be the determining factor for the CHP to win; thus, this is what happens
And somehow the CHPeons are happy with the meeting
👇

View attachment 30779

Akp and chp doing their best to win the kurdish vote. While throwing away the majority aka the Turks.

S

Sinan

Do you really believe that investment into space technology such as like rocket engines, materials, satellites etc... is a dumb idea?

Why are you so toxic?
No point here to teach you basic maths and economy. Don't waste my time please.

S

Sinan

And this is why AKP wins one election after another even though they're ruining the country.

I mean, you both are like the two sides of the opposition who fight each other instead of criticizing the government constructively.

Even I begin to wonder if Erdoğan in the office isn't the lesser of the evil...
I'm not fighting anybody.

Some people think that we should invest in astreoid mining;

- Our economy is ruined as of now.
- We are paying like 140 Billion liras to interest every year and it's going up.
- Education system is destroyed, we are going lower and lower each year in Pisa scores.
- Unemployment is highest in our Republics history.
- Our agriculture production is getting destroyed we produce less in everyyear, because of the awful system.
- Democracy failing, NGOs, Unions became tool of AKP, they not doing what they should do.
- Government can't protect our maritime rights.
- Judicary system became tool of the corrupt officials and mafia.
- Turkey became a Narco-Terror country.

But let's not talk about these, let's not try to find solution to pressing problems which are melting Turkey but let's talk about colonizing Mars which we have no money or expertise to make it into reality.

But instead of talking on these issues, let's blame and slander me.

You guys really need to educate yourselves instead of shouting empty slogans. Ignorance would not help our country.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
One has no flag and the other puts the Turkish flag half mast.

Do people realise what they think of you.

S

Sinan

Also a way to aviod a basic yes or no question, btw. you were the one who quoted me...

Have a nice day.
The world is not black or white. There is no yes or no answer to most questions.

For example is it important to invest for US to invest in Space tech? Answer would be yes.
Is it important for Zimbabwe to invest in Space tech= Answer would be no.

You should be concerned with the question "why" rather than talking in dichotomies.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Space tech even makes its way into road cars.

Space tech also leads to the development of new materials.

For many it could be a waste but for the others its a opportunity.

Space tech also helps the military defence industry. Usa, france and russia have already set up a a
space force.

Space warfare is now considered the next frontier of warfare just like the oceans in the past.

Last edited:

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,958
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm not fighting anybody.

Some people think that we should invest in astreoid mining;

- Our economy is ruined as of now.
- We are paying like 140 Billion liras to interest every year and it's going up.
- Education system is destroyed, we are going lower and lower each year in Pisa scores.
- Unemployment is highest in our Republics history.
- Our agriculture production is getting destroyed we produce less in everyyear, because of the awful system.
- Democracy failing, NGOs, Unions became tool of AKP, they not doing what they should do.
- Government can't protect our maritime rights.
- Judicary system became tool of the corrupt officials and mafia.
- Turkey became a Narco-Terror country.

But let's not talk about these, let's not try to find solution to pressing problems which are melting Turkey but let's talk about colonizing Mars which we have no money or expertise to make it into reality.

But instead of talking on these issues, let's blame and slander me.

You guys really need to educate yourselves instead of shouting empty slogans. Ignorance would not help our country.

Not "asteroid mining" but basic investment in space.

Those points are not even related to my question, yet you bring them up here as if we don't know what's going on. If you want to talk about those points then you can start a discussion and people will give their opinion etc.

Unlike Zimbabwe or Tanzania, Turkey has a respectable aerospace industry and the neseccary engineers. You could've answer in a normal way but you choose to make ridiculous offensive comments, and now you play the victim.

But i don't want to further continue this OT discussion...

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Those points are not even related to my question, yet you bring them up here as if we don't know what's going on. If you want to talk about those points then you can start a discussion and people will give their opinion etc.

Unlike Zimbabwe or Tanzania, Turkey has a respectable aerospace industry and the neseccary engineers. You could've answer in a normal way but you choose to make ridiculous offensive comments, and now you play the victim.

Sinan does not even realise that the country of Zambia had a space program.

Yeah it was a poor mans space program that achieved jack shit but even shows that poor countries can dream of achieving something.

Turkey in its caliber should be in space no doubt.

S

Sinan

That's why i told you to go back and re-read....

Unlike Zimbabwe or Tanzania, Turkey has a respectable aerospace industry and the neseccary engineers.
Aerospace, is unrelated with space technology. And no we don't have necessary people.

Me too, what you are talking is completely irrelevant. Plus you don't have even the basic knowledge yet alone the knowledge for discussion.

And i'm not gonna even answer to your baseless accusation. Just waste of time.

S

Sinan

Ignorance had never been this bold before.

Hope, when AKP goes to jail, ignorant people would know their place like before and won't talk on about issues that they don't know.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Ignorance had never been this bold before.

Hope, when AKP goes to jail, ignorant people would know their place like before and won't talk on about issues that they don't know.
Brother please calm down. I always see you mention AKP... Its alright bro you can have your opinon on things, and let others have to. Its no problem! Lets keep this forum fruitfull so we can benefit from each other, and understand each other.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,558
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Investing in science, education and technology + fighting corruption and building a respectable, fair and working Judiciary system is the only way for Turkey to move forward and become a respectable, rich and powerful country. This what Turks should start striving for first before having dreams of becoming a space power.

Space exploration is a field where Turkey has almost no experience and technology- a field that takes huge resources and brainpower that Turkey doesn't have. Even Russia with the huge achievements and R&D of the old USSR can't compete on this field anymore in 2021 and they are looking for ways to work together with China so they can at least stay on the map in the future in one way or another. This is why talks like "asteroid mining" and "moon missions" are empty talks and fairytales especially when the majority of Turks have much more important problems in front of them.

S

Sinan

Brother please calm down. I always see you mention AKP... Its alright bro you can have your opinon on things, and let others have to. Its no problem! Lets keep this forum fruitfull so we can benefit from each other, and understand each other.
I'm always calm. People can of course have their opinions.

For example, you can have an opinion of flat-earth or bil gates putting in chips in your body to turn you into zombie, etc.... So, we wil say nothing against those guys? If you are talking against reason and science, i will answer, simple as that.

M

Manomed

Corrupted akp shall go to jail Its a fact Unlike arab countries We do sent corrupt officials to jail

Top Bottom