Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,935
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Islam literally does not acknowledge any other gods aside from THE GOD, the eternal master of all existence.

I am not an expert on Judaism but I'm pretty sure that they do acknowledge other gods. Even Christianity sorta bends to it with the "you shall have no other gods before me". Even the Holy Trinity, depending on how it's justified, heavily skews towards some polytheistic influences and mostly won over the non-Trinity concept of Christianity because the Roman Empire's political machine threw its support behind the former (although you will still find Christians today who do not acknowledge the Holy Trinity and consider it heresy).

That being said, monotheism does not preclude the existence of other godlike beings in your religious worldview. It merely means that you simply worship just the one, instead of many.

Islam is unique in that not only do its adherents worship only one god, the religion doesn't even acknowledge the possibility of existence of other gods because God in Islam is kind of like the Emperor of Reality - you can't have two or more. Allah is one whole being.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I will either vote for Muharrem Ince or Umit Ozdag.

My heart desires Umit Ozdag but I think Muharrem has a higher chance as he started earlier.

For all the other parties though, they can have a piece of me!

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,732
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I will either vote for Muharrem Ince or Umit Ozdag.

My heart desires Umit Ozdag but I think Muharrem has a higher chance as he started earlier.

For all the other parties though, they can have a piece of me!
Ince seems a decent candidate tbh
He was one of the few to actually highlight the bad aspects of both the AKP and CHP
The more I listen and read about him, the more I respect him

S

Sinan

Turks have always been monotheistic even before Islam. Turks were monotheistic before Arabs.
If Tengrism is monotheistic than Islam is polytheistic.

Why you guys, don't even bother to google before making such bold claims?

S

Sinan

Ince seems a decent candidate tbh
He was one of the few to actually highlight the bad aspects of both the AKP and CHP
The more I listen and read about him, the more I respect him
I don't like him a bit.

He lost me the day when he said "We are going to do astreoid mining" We don't need anymore populists or another Erdogan in different color.

E

Elaser

Oghuz Turks converted to islam when islamic civilization had already fallen behind.
Islamic golden age ended pretty much with the Abbasid Caliphate. Central Asia was the last frontier. Seljuk conquest of the region corresponds to Ibn-i Sina's life time. Islam was actually pretty new in Central Asia. Al Khwarezmi for example converted to islam later on, he was initially a Zoroastrian. Once islam settled in Central Asia no more scientists followed and Seljuks came just at that precise moment.

Neither in Seljuk Empire nor in Ottoman Empire there ever was a tangible scientific success.
Especially Ottoman Empire was literally the desert of the World in regards to science.
I mean if you throw away Ottoman Empire from history as if that entire region and its people never existed you wouldnt notice a difference in the history of scientific progress.
Ottoman Civilization is a dead civilization. Today, if Turkey is any better than, if one bit better than rest of those countries with muslim majority it is because of its westernisation history starting with Mahmut II's period and tanzimat reforms.

Ottoman Empire was like the Soviet Russia of Early Modern period. Even at its highlight, it was always an economically poorer country. Its people were always suffering. It was like Soviet Russia, it had immense military and political power but it always sucked at everything else.
Actually Soviet Russia was pretty good at education, sports, art and high industry. I have been unjust to Soviet Russia.

What is cringy is that entire muslim nations from Pakistan to North Africa envy Turks for their advancement but they are also complainant of its westernisation. Now this is very funny because it is that westernisation that led Turkey to be more advanced than them which is why they are envious but they dont see that and want Turkey to be fundamentally islamist like their own countries. If this country is doing one bit better, it is because of this westernisation. If you take away that, it will be like the rest of all 40 muslim majority shitholes that claim to be a country. Now all these refugees/immigrants envy of Turkey are coming(because Erdogan realised Turkish population is too westernised for his mentality) and they will turn Turkey to their own country.

They come and they lecture Turks on what they should do. I want to tell them:
''Dumbass, I am not the one that migrated to your country. I am not the one that is envy of your country. It is you whose country is a miserable shithole that entire world pities on. So has it ever striked to you that maybe it is you who is supposed to take some advices?''
If Turkey wants to survive it needs enosis with Greece

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,935
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I don't like him a bit.

He lost me the day when he said "We are going to do astreoid mining" We don't need anymore populists or another Erdogan in different color.
What's wrong with dreaming big?

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,970
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can you imagine the scandal if Turkey was ruled by CHP and the ministry made this tweet?
But when AKP does it its fine for those who like to write CHPKK for some reason.
He was honored last year aswell, can't understand why they honour individuals such as Seyh Said, Saidi Nursi who's next?
They're hypocrites, this, the "peace process", the disgrace of Habur where terrorists were celebrated, before coalition with MHP the cuddling period with HDP...

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
He was honored last year aswell, can't understand why they honour individuals such as Seyh Said, Saidi Nursi who's next?
They're hypocrites, this, the "peace process", the disgrace of Habur where terrorists were celebrated, before coalition with MHP the cuddling period with HDP...
What do you expect from people who curse Atatürk, they call everybody traitor while awarding pretty much everyone who has committet treason...
Thank god their end is near, i will get my popcorn as soon as the trials start, we should bring back Republic courts while at it.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,732
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
What do you expect from people who curse Atatürk, they call everybody traitor while awarding pretty much everyone who has committet treason...
Thank god their end is near, i will get my popcorn as soon as the trials start, we should bring back Republic courts while at it.
I dont think Turkey will change much even after the AKP leaves and the CHP rules. I mean after all, the CHP which proclaims itself as the party that carries on Ataturk's will did this
I mean it is funny when the CHP condemns the AKP for promoting such figures when they are doing the exact same thing. In fact, it would be the norm as you said since the AKP did have a period where they were trying to cuddle with the HDP. However, what the CHP did few days ago was a first. It is without a doubt a sign that the CHP values are changing and not what the ppl expect it to be
From my view, I feel that the thieves will just switch hands, that is all

Like look at this, a true disgrace. The kurds made fun of 84 million turks in this picture. The CHP sent a high level delegation to meet up with the kurds and they didnt even bother to set up a turkish flag. Utterly despicable
The Kurds know that they are in a position of power and they will be the determining factor for the CHP to win; thus, this is what happens
And somehow the CHPeons are happy with the meeting
👇

DSD12.jpg

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom