CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,957
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
It boggles my mind how some "Turks" celebrate that communist piece of shit, calling Tunceli Dersim even though the name changed nearly 100 years ago, sharing that shamelessly one day after the Republic Day let's note that he didn't even mentioned our National holiday on his Twitter page, and such individuals are in politics you can't find such things outside of Turkey.

Every Party besides TIP and HDP mentioned the Republics Day btw. they are rotten to their core.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
It boggles my mind how some "Turks" celebrate that communist piece of shit, calling Tunceli Dersim even though the name changed nearly 100 years ago, sharing that shamelessly one day after the Republic Day let's note that he didn't even mentioned our National holiday on his Twitter page, and such individuals are in politics you can't find such things outside of Turkey.

Every Party besides TIP and HDP mentioned the Republics Day btw. they are rotten to their core.
That is why they should never be given power and they should slowly be uprooted either peacefully or forcefully
Sadly, especially in the HDP's case, it has been closed for 2 times after the 2000s I believe under different names. HDP is the third generation of the bullshit theory that advocates for kurdistan
Havent you seen the video where a Turkish of kurdish origin told Aksener (A supposedly member of the right wing party) that SE Turkey is Kurdistan? The propaganda has been spreading a lot and it needs to be uprooted ASAP

Cenkcnk

Committed member
Reactions
1 354
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Imamson is getting more and more dangerous for national interests.
But who knows what he really thinks. We saw him reading Quran before the elections. Politicians can be anything towards to the elections

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
But who knows what he really thinks. We saw him reading Quran before the elections. Politicians can be anything towards to the elections

opposition need to find more serious candidate if they mean business, you do not fall on details like this if you have ambitions for presidency.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
opposition need to find more serious candidate if they mean business, you do not fall on details like this if you have ambitions for presidency.

It seems this advertisement agency also got work from Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Ministry of Youth and Sport ,and Halkbank as well.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
It seems this advertisement agency also got work from Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Ministry of Youth and Sport ,and Halkbank as well.
even if it is all sound and regular, you simply do not give jobs to the close related people, you will spend to much time on explaining. especially as the amount of tender is small. he should have been wiser.

M

Manomed

Speaking to the Financial Times, a name from the AKP, a member of the party, expressed to Erdogan's face that the people were unhappy with the state of the economy; The President got angry and said, “You are lying. I know the street better than you." he said he said.

gümledim

M

Manomed

Minister Çavuşoğlu:

"Ukraine should stop using our name. If a state buys SİHAs from us, it is no longer a Turkish product. Maybe it was produced in Turkey, but it belongs to Ukraine."

We can't stand behind the gun we sell, duh. Hope they don't make us lapdog of Russia

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Imamoğlu :

...Türkiye vatandaşları!

Çözüm Süreci 2 (2023) loading at full speed.Army better accelerate Syria and Iraq operations soon because they wont be allowed do any kind of anti-PKK operations after elections.
Look at them, you guys were applauding Erdogan when he was opening up and allowing pkk in.
Now you accuse Imamoglu with various things based on nothing. Dont play the fake nationalist now.

Cenkcnk

Committed member
Reactions
1 354
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
were you with me while pkk truce was in progress?
Turks are "Turks", not "citizens of Turkey", no matter who says that. But it seems ok for you when your favorite party members say that

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
were you with me while pkk truce was in progress?
Turks are "Turks", not "citizens of Turkey", no matter who says that. But it seems ok for you when your favorite party members say that
Lol another things where you akpeons were applouding when Erdogan was avoiding to say Turk, or when Andimiz got removed from schools because it say ''Türküm, dogruyum, caliskanim''
Cmon stop the circus now, you are not fooling anyone here.

M

Manomed

Lol another things where you akpeons were applouding when Erdogan was avoiding to say Turk, or when Andimiz got removed from schools because it say ''Türküm, dogruyum, caliskanim''
Erdogan talked against Turkish Nationalism countless times they alse forgot about those

Cenkcnk

Committed member
Reactions
1 354
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I was swearing that moment to AKP as always. He destroyed more than andimiz like "ne mutlu turkum diyene" or t.c. initials from government buildings, even his troll journalists suggested changing flag and name of the country. He sent 800 soldiers to death for his stupid truce with pkk. In 29th October, barzo's army paraded in our soil. I can't count in one post what he did to Turkish values.
But this doesn't justify chp/shp is an old ally to pkk/hadep/dehap. Some of them happily let selo run the presidency. You can perform halay with canan kaftancioglu, selo and statute of the baskan apo

guest12

Reactions
2 876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Look at them, you guys were applauding Erdogan when he was opening up and allowing pkk in.
Now you accuse Imamoglu with various things based on nothing. Dont play the fake nationalist now.
Full of whataboutizm and ad hominem.

Accusing me being AKP voter while you were one voting them during their first term.Funny at those times you were saying fight againts PKK cannot be won by military means too .You were also silent during Ergenekon events then after second term you suddenly became CHP voter ? (same time Tayyip-Feto break up was happening). Now you are rooting CHP knowing its in bed with American assets?

You are suspicious as f.. bro.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Accusing me being AKP voter while you were one voting them during their first term.Funny at those times you were saying fight againts PKK cannot be won by military means too .You were also silent during Ergenekon events then after second term you suddenly became CHP voter ? (same time Tayyip-Feto break up was happening). Now you are rooting CHP knowing its in bed with American assets?
True i was AKP supporter and you got all these informations from me personally and now you think you can use them against me. :ROFLMAO: I supported AKP in their first term when i was an 18-20 years old naive boy who didnt know about gülenists and the fake ergenekon trials. I still has confidence in Turkish goverment and justice system, now imagine my disappointment when i found out the truth about this bunch.
At least im grown up enough to admit they were shit and started to see the truth about them, its about time you and other AKPeons start doing the same... After 20 years...

Now you are rooting CHP knowing its in bed with American assets?
First i never voted for CHP, second prove me that CHP is in bed with American assets, i can also claim things about you but the burden of proof is on the accuser.

You are suspicious as f.. bro.
You seem to know me from old forum, a new member wont know these very old conversations, funny enough you have a different nick name in the new forum, will you tell me your only profile name? At least i am transparent with my identitiy, the only suspicious one here is you.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
You can perform halay with canan kaftancioglu, selo and statute of the baskan apo
No, i think i will leave that ''honor'' to you, its your tradition to stand on stage with pkk suporters.

1635800787996.png

Cenkcnk

Committed member
Reactions
1 354
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think you are bit jealous, but after the elections you can ask mahmut tanal or canan to take you there.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom