Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,709
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
ok, no need to drag Ragip around the event and dilute essence of the this crazy shit done by those youngsters, it is something that chp supporters and party has to deal with. no use in denying that.
Why CHP has to deal with Doğu Perinceks Vatan Party youth organization that supports the AKP government?

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Why CHP has to deal with Doğu Perinceks Vatan Party youth organization that supports the AKP government?
Apparently they do not have to deal with anything as long as they are anti akp :).

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,090
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ragip is good journalist, your reasoning about this particular event is to partisaned, you either overestimate akp or underestimate this people stupidity.

The same Ragip that used to work for Güllenist Zaman and is now frequently publishing on the Muslim-Brotherhood funded MiddleEastEye?

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
The same Ragip that used to work for Güllenist Zaman and is now frequently publishing on the Muslim-Brotherhood funded MiddleEastEye?
Do not see particular problem, there so no free media in the world, it does not discredit him as professional. So, what is you point?

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,036
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Do not see particular problem, there so no free media in the world, it does not discredit him as professional. So, what is you point?

Zaman worked daily to discredit Turkey and push greater middle east agenda. no Turk would ever work for such an entity. Every other day that paper used to push Armenian lies on the Turkish public as one example.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Are the rumors indicating that Recep Tayipp Erdogan is in a serious health crisis and is undergoing surgery true?

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,090
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
1636112986746.png

RIP Ecevit, it has been long 15 years since he passed away.

M

Manomed

diyanet is promoting Incest lol islamists are disgusting human beings

S

Sinan

If the most powerful President of the most powerful nation on earth (D.Trump) said, „I will destroy your economy.“ After that, „I will do this again, if you...“ You should take this serious.
He said that and done nothing. Turkey's economy was/is so weak that mere words were enough to crash it.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,684
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Diyanet getting radicalized during AKP regime is very dangerous actually.
Diyanet haves a very important role both in Turkish internal affairs but also it is important part of the Turkish soft power projection abroad. Such ridiculous statements by Diyanet harm the Turkish religious people, the Turkish image among the Muslims abroad and also it is a disgrace in terms of guidance towards Islam. In recent times Diyanet is involved in a very controversial situations in terms of acts and also such ridiculous statements. If the situation in Diyanet is not taken under control I fear that Turkey will face very harsh consequences in terms of popularity in the Islamic world and this is going against one of the main policies of Turkey which is creating a ground for cooperation between Muslim majority countries, influence and popularity in these countries (reaching a state of Ummah leader country). These will only be a part of the consequences as the whole world including developed countries are witnessing that and it will surely influence in a negative way the relations of Turkey with such countries that will most probably be a target for lobbies that are doing everything to harm Turkey and damage these relations in favor of their agendas.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Diyanet haves a very important role both in Turkish internal affairs but also it is important part of the Turkish soft power projection abroad. Such ridiculous statements by Diyanet harm the Turkish religious people, the Turkish image among the Muslims abroad and also it is a disgrace in terms of guidance towards Islam. In recent times Diyanet is involved in a very controversial situations in terms of acts and also such ridiculous statements. If the situation in Diyanet is not taken under control I fear that Turkey will face very harsh consequences in terms of popularity in the Islamic world and this is going against one of the main policies of Turkey which is creating a ground for cooperation between Muslim majority countries, influence and popularity in these countries (reaching a state of Ummah leader country). These will only be a part of the consequences as the whole world including developed countries are witnessing that and it will surely influence in a negative way the relations of Turkey with such countries that will most probably be a target for lobbies that are doing everything to harm Turkey and damage these relations in favor of their agendas.
It puzzles me why Erdogan chooses the worst possible candidates in almost every ministry...

T

Turko

"The alphabet reform is the biggest blow to thinking, which is the most basic element of being human."
Selçuk Bayraktar...

İs he really smart enough to create new UAVs, i don't think.

Having said that noone can persuade me " Selçuk Bayraktar deserved all government bids"

I'm hundred percent sure his father in law AKA Mr president hadleaked information him to be prepared.
They must have gathered engineers from TAI/ASELSAN.

Tell him, 5 percent of Turks were literate when Atatürk changed bloody Arabic alphabet which doesn't have vowels etc..

Last edited by a moderator:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,036
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

"The alphabet reform is the biggest blow to thinking, which is the most basic element of being human."
Selçuk Bayraktar...

Having said that noone can persuade me " Selçuk Bayraktar deserved all government bids"

I'm hundred percent sure his father in law AKA Mr president hadleaked information him to be prepared.

Tell him, 5 percent of Turks were literate when Atatürk changed bloody Arabic alphabet which doesn't have vowels etc..

The political Islamist agenda of incrementally chipping away at the secular republic to create a theocratic state, not because they care about fairy tales but because they want to stay in power forever.

As the lira continues to turn to piss and geopolitically erdogan continues to fail, he will most likely lose the next election. Him and all his cronies must all be investigated and tried for treason.

I hope they don't flee the state to the west.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I'm not sure what his point is. Arabic alphabet is better because it's a complex collection of squiggles and therefore requires more brainpower? In that case why not adopt Japanese? They've got three!

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey

Selçuk Bayraktar...

Well, he is writing in latin alphabet, looks like it reall gave a blow to his own thinking capability judging by that utterly stupid tweet.

I'm not sure what his point is. Arabic alphabet is better because it's a complex collection of squiggles and therefore requires more brainpower? In that case why not adopt Japanese? They've got three!
No, latin alphabet already damaged his thinking ability obviously, imagine he has to learn three new scripts with thousands of signs, dont do this to poor selcuk.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom