TR Politics

T

Turko

@UkroTurk chill mate. Ravenman said he was zaza in a previous thread.
Vice versa Zaza people are famous for being Nationalists.

Being Zaza or Kurd doesn't mean you are traitor. We all made together Turkish independence war against Greeks, Armenians.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,821
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
But we all know this (at least the sane Turks here). There are however people who keep insisting on wrong explanations and such.

It's more important that we establish rule of law in Turkey than cater to foreign countries. That means everyone even RTE obeys and bends over. If he doesn't bend, then break him!

Death sentence is the only option as I see it, for politicians.

T

Turko

The issue has nothing to do with my being an Arab lover. You talk about starting a civil war in Turkey.

So yes, it takes a "heart" to do what you say.
But you also claimed Atatürk would execute current opposition.it was also your personal dream.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,649
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
But today we are absolutely not in Syria for Türkmens. And we didn't send islamist terrorists for Türkmens' security. Vice versa ISIS dogs supportef by us have been killing Türkmens'. Most of Türkmens woulf prefer to live in Assad's Syria rather than today's one which ruined by US,KDA and Erdoğan.

Regarding Iraq , Atatürk also had plans about Mosul.
The USA, France, Russia and the Assad regime used Daesh for their own interests. And they made room for themselves. Thus, they pruned their opponents as well.

We also see those who surrender to the Assad regime. They are tortured in prisons. Or they are raped. So keep deceiving yourself. You are doing very well. ;)

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,821
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys everyone especially politicians need to respect the rule of law. But that is no longer possible in todays Turkey. So the clean up needs to be messy.

Let me remind you that Trump didn't go off without trying to incite civilwar. RTE is no different in this regard.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
But we all know this (at least the sane Turks here). There are however people who keep insisting on wrong explanations and such.

It's more important that we establish rule of law in Turkey than cater to foreign countries. That means everyone even RTE obeys and bends over. If he doesn't bend, then break him!

Death sentence is the only option as I see it, for politicians.

"could be"

What he really means is if you leave syria and iraq and accept a kurdistan and make way for it appear in Turkey itself. remember while ak party and erdogan were promoting kurdistan within Turkey and the wider region erdogan was constantly praised in the western media.

But remember AK party put Turkey in this trap by playing Syria so poorly. They joined the american zionist war on assad believing that it would make way for a positive outcome. No it was obvious it was about kurdistan, just like they made kurdistan in iraq.

Ataturk wouldnt have fell for such cheap tricks.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,649
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
? To destroy own country with own hands??
Good morning sir. "It's morning in Üsküdar, when you wake up, let's go fishing"
The Assad regime started the civil war with its own hands. He tried to suppress simple protests with torture. A president who started a civil war in his own country with his own hands means that he is greedy to destroy his country. Demography is everything in a country. After millions of people have fled the country, you are left with only empty plains and fields.

T

Turko

If Atatürk had lived in this country
Atatürk did lived in this country but hundred years ago.

100 years ago you couldn't have found a democracy even in Europe so no need to blame of Atatürk for antidemocratic.
Remember he was the one who embolised monarchy and gave civil rights hundred years ago.

İf he were able to live in today's Türkiye, we would just adore him for his wise policies.
People do not die of hunger en masse.
Thanks to our Erdoğan's assistance in Syria millions have been slaughtered.

Again again again neither Türkmens nor Sunnith Syrians would prefer Today's Syria rather than Assad's regime. Syria is a hell.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The biggest loser from the appearance of Isis was Turkey.

The Americans won from Isis, it allowed them to justify their kurdistan agenda.
Russia won from Isis, divided the opposition and promoted Russians as the good guys, despite murdering far more then Isis in Syria.
Iran won from Isis, nearly every iranian shia were joining the world in insulting Muslims. Its what they do best.
Assad won from Isis
PKK/YPG won

Turkey lost since the opposition was not only massively divided but was entirely delegitimised with fanatical islamist jihadis cutting heads off, throwing gays off buildings, cutting people up and placing their body parts on metal fences. I remember watching one video where a kid was collecting heads in a duffle bag. The stuff that was coming out of the so called "Islamic State" eclipses anything ive seen in any horror movies.

That underlying ideology btw comes out of saudi arabia and is internationally promoted and financed by the gulf states. Many muslims today in the west with out realising it have been indoctrinated in the same filth, that was originally used by the British to divide Muslims against each other. So all Muslims need to be aware of where they are getting their islam from? Is your mosque saudi financed and your imams saudi trained, if so stay away. Your being indoctrinated in an ideology that is designed to destroy Islam from within.

The Syrian people themselves lost, since they were subject to the terror and their cause effectively ended.

The biggest loser though was the religion of Islam itself and her followers. Isis was really the catalyst in creating an international perception that all "Muslims" and all "Muslim" majority states were evil and must openly be opposed. Today speaking out against Islam and anyone or anything associated with it is praised.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,649
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Again again again neither Türkmens nor Sunnith Syrians would prefer Today's Syria rather than Assad's regime. Syria is a hell.
We finished the Syrian war twice, my friend. But I guess everyone wants us to stand up to all the superpowers on our own. Your problem is that you don't want to understand how difficult the situation is.

T

Turko

Good morning sir. "It's morning in Üsküdar, when you wake up, let's go fishing"
The Assad regime started the civil war with its own hands. He tried to suppress simple protests with torture. A president who started a civil war in his own country with his own hands means that he is greedy to destroy his country. Demography is everything in a country. After millions of people have fled the country, you are left with only empty plains and fields.
Please use arguments instead of provocative language, i can also use a lot of proverbs.

We are here discussing absolutely how SAR had been before and how was it collapsed.

So we are good to have supported Syrian opposition who was oppressed by Assad. Because Syrian people we'rent able to destroy Assad regime so we sent there ISIS.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,649
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Atatürk did lived in this country but hundred years ago.
We are making hypothetical inferences here. I did nothing but try to predict the decisions he could make today based on the characteristics of the decisions he made that day. That's your problem. You sculpt everything according to the leader you like. Atatürk was a human being. If the economy wasn't perfect today, you wouldn't be able to tell him 1% of what you said to Erdogan.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Yeah because in Atatürks time the world just had pimps like Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin how could you compare those warmongers with Vladimir, senile Joe and Xi?

He was a man that grew up in military schools and then joined the Army, moved to the Balkan Wars, Turkish-Italian War, WW1, Turkish War of Independence, how can someone be so stupid to tell this bullshit quote "he would be eaten alive by Putin, Xi Jinping and Biden. He would collapsed under pressure in Syria, Libya and the East Med.".

This is NOT an opinion but your sheer stupidity.

yep its why i disengaged from that discussion. His statement was pure madness.

T

Turko

We are making hypothetical inferences here. I did nothing but try to predict the decisions he could make today based on the characteristics of the decisions he made that day. That's your problem. You sculpt everything according to the leader you like. Atatürk was a human being. If the economy wasn't perfect today, you wouldn't be able to tell him 1% of what you said to Erdogan.
İ just told gave the example how Atatürk had taken wisely Hatay State without gunshot which would make you laughing.
My claim is Atatürk could find a wise solution instead of being outsmarted as Erdoğan.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,649
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't get it? How we did it?
If Iran had not sent Hezbollah when the Assad regime fell to its knees like 2013, we would see a very different Syria today. Again, if the Russians had not entered Syria when Iran fell to its knees in 2015, it would have been a very different Syria today. Are we to blame for the US opening up space for the Russians? What do you think we are, superpower or something? With the means at hand, this was all.

Top Bottom