Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
30 4,779
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Is Mansur Yavaş officially running for president yet? I think he's just about the only potential candidate that I like now. İmamoğlu seems like too much of a showman and Kılıçdaroğlu, well, his actions and words speak for themselves. Meral Akşener seems like a pretty good choice too.

Turkey desperately needs forward-thinking nationalists who are also skilled statesmen.
Imamoglu is very irritating. Doesn't seem sincere to me at all. Kilicdaroglu is worse. Such a small-minded person. I can't, in good conscience, believe that he is capable of running the country. Mansur Yavas is fine. Meral is also ok. Babacan is ok for short term but doubtful in the long term. I wish we had better options.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Is Mansur Yavaş officially running for president yet? I think he's just about the only potential candidate that I like now. İmamoğlu seems like too much of a showman and Kılıçdaroğlu, well, his actions and words speak for themselves. Meral Akşener seems like a pretty good choice too.

Turkey desperately needs forward-thinking nationalists who are also skilled statesmen.
Not really Aksener sucks as well
She is trying to win votes of the right so she is acting docile but will revert back soon enough
The only decent candidate for now is Yavas. He seems to be a really respectable option tbh. I do like Ince a bit as well tbh
But Aksener, Imamoglu, or kilicdaroglu will be even greater clowns than Erdogan rn tbh

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
So this book was trending for a bit in Albania's twitter and when I saw Ragip talking about it, I thought of sharing it here
Truly, western propaganda never cease to amaze me
That is why their influence is on bloody decline

So apparently Erdo is a dictator but rulers like MBS, MBZ, EL-Sisi, Modi, and Assad etc are the epitome of democracy it seems
Yup, it seems Erdo is a bad guy for fighting the PKK, buying S400s, and aiding Azerbaijan to take back its lands etc..
Arent they ashamed of publishing such things or are the Western ppl so stupid and blind and brainwashed that they actually believe this stuff?

FEVI2aHXIAUJXUx.jpeg.jpg

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,935
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
So this book was trending for a bit in Albania's twitter and when I saw Ragip talking about it, I thought of sharing it here

So apparently Erdo is a dictator but rulers like MBS, MBZ, EL-Sisi, Modi, and Assad etc are the epitome of democracy it seems
Yup, it seems Erdo is a bad guy for fighting the PKK, buying S400s, and aiding Azerbaijan to take back its lands etc..
Arent they ashamed of publishing such things or are the Western ppl so stupid and blind and brainwashed that they actually believe this stuff?

View attachment 35759
Anne Applebaum is a mainstream media hack, so I wouldn't take her too seriously.

BTW, who is the guy on the far left? I don't really recognise him.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Anne Applebaum is a mainstream media hack, so I wouldn't take her too seriously.

BTW, who is the guy on the far left? I don't really recognise him.
Nicolas Maduro, Venezuela's President

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,400
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Should I assume that Zafer, Bogeyman etc. are very thrilled with RTE signing the refugee deal with EU just because they don't criticize the decision ? Is that how I should interpretate your silence ?
I think you're not going to like any of the arguments I make. Even if Erdogan had left power, you would have tried to blame him for the worse consequences that followed. So what's the point of saying anything?

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,767
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think you're not going to like any of the arguments I make. Even if Erdogan had left power, you would have tried to blame him for the worse consequences that followed. So what's the point of saying anything?
And just like anyone else he should be held accountable for their decisions and actions. Even Trump had to stand and explain himself. Only because of corrupt US system did he get away with it.

RTE and AKP are holding CO responsible for the 28.feb back from the 90's, so if that can be done in retrospect. I guess RTE and his ilk should be held responsible until they're 9 feet under.

just for the record I don't even think RTE and AKP would leave it at that they'd even tarnish dead peoples reputation given more time.

Hayat

Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
Turkey
Who don t support RTE and akp..?.people who are anti islam,pro pkk,thinking just at their pocket,people who love more Occident than their own country...in summary people who reject turkish own culture...desguished liké turkish but with who arent.. in fact descendants of who had bien against Abdelhamid ..thé dame who had sold our culture,empire ton western... I will bé dead of smilling when i ll sée answer at this post at people who dont accepté their appartenance at quoted catégories in beggining of m'y post... long live AT our président who will win again élection against western forces !!😁😁😁

Last edited:

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

View attachment 35759

Well, dunno about others but Erdogan is clearly losing.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Who don t support été ans akp...people who are anti islam,pro pkk,thinking just at their pocket,people who love more Occident than their own country...in summary people who reject turkish own culture...desguished liké turkish but with who arent.. in fact descendants of who had bien against Abdelhamid ..thé dame who had sold our culture,empire ton western... I will bé dead of smilling when i ll sée answer at this post at people who dont accepté their appartenance at quoted catégories in beggining of m'y post... long live AT our président who will win again élection against western forces !!😁😁😁
Said that and continued his life in France.

Hayat

Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
Turkey
Said that and continued his life in France.
And the same answer when nothing to Say...i take back in France what people like you give/let go western 100 Years ago to back them and spend them in my country..not like agent who live in turkey and are ready to sell themselves just for being like western people! We defend more turkey abroad than people like U in Turkey !! But continue you will just cry again in 2023 after our victory !! 🤣🤣🤣

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Who don t support RTE and akp..?.people who are anti islam,pro pkk,thinking just at their pocket,people who love more Occident than their own country...in summary people who reject turkish own culture...desguished liké turkish but with who arent.. in fact descendants of who had bien against Abdelhamid ..thé dame who had sold our culture,empire ton western... I will bé dead of smilling when i ll sée answer at this post at people who dont accepté their appartenance at quoted catégories in beggining of m'y post... long live AT our président who will win again élection against western forces !!😁😁😁
Dude you are living in ''occident'' stop being a hypocrite and return to Turkey if you claim that you love it more than anyone else...

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
And the same answer when nothing to Say...i take back in France what people like you give/let go western 100 Years ago to back them and spend them in my country..not like agent who live in turkey and are ready to sell themselves just for being like western people! We defend more turkey abroad than people like U in Turkey !! But continue you will just cry again in 2023 after our victory !! 🤣🤣🤣
This is the only answer you deserve nothing more.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why i m a troll because i explain real economic crisis causes? Because i m not pro pkk,not pro western,not pro feto,not pro for attempt to my state? Everybody who is pro this causes arent troll and who is against is ? 🤣🤣🤣 Defend,argue with another thing that tour rage against RTE...and with stat and social act...in France when yellow puppets were against government what happen? Economics crisis...so stats without context arent pragmatical vision... And who finance yellow puppets? Soros and co...but in Ur pour vision against our Real culture which existing since 2000 Years and not since 1909s you cant understand whats happen,or worth U contribute to what happen... Troll of western!approche with long terme geopolitical vision to understand what happen in Turkey little western troll
Thanks for explaining, where would we be without you?

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
This dude is a troll and he's baiting you guys...
I already put him ignore list which I did for the first time, because even though I don't agree with people, I want to hear what they say. But But, what this guy writing is pure rubbish. Total waste of time to engage.

guest12

Reactions
2 876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Çözüm Süreci 2.0 and Ergenekon/Balyoz 2.0 loading at full speed.Before 2023 something needs to be done about this national security treath called CHP.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Turkey/comments/qv5xaj
With this Çözüm Süreci 2 after CHP wins 2023 elections became offical.

Selahattin Demirtaş :

"Kılıçdaroğlu’nun açıklamasını toplumsal uzlaşma ve ülkemizin iç barışı açısından çok önemsiyor ve yürekten destekliyorum"

Sayın Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu geçtiğimiz hafta, helalleşme kavramını kullanarak önemli bir açıklama yaptı. Her türlü siyasi taktik hesaptan, ittifak ve seçim tartışmalarından bağımsız bir şekilde, Sayın Kılıçdaroğlu’nun bu açıklamasını toplumsal uzlaşma ve ülkemizin iç barışı açısından çok önemsiyor ve yürekten destekliyorum. Çünkü geçmiş hatalarımızla samimi, dürüst ve cesur bir şekilde yüzleşip karşılıklı helalleşmeden hiçbir sorunumuzu kalıcı olarak çözemeyiz. Bu nedenle, Cumhuriyet’in kurucu partisi CHP’nin Genel Başkanı sıfatıyla yapılmış bu açıklama tarihi önemdedir ve mutlaka sahiplenilmesi, desteklenmesi ve güç verilmesi gereken ciddi bir adımdır.

Last edited:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,767
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

CHP deputy: Bureaucrats are secretly bringing corruption files to us​

CHP Chief Advisor to the Chairman and İzmir Deputy Tuncay Özkan said that after CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu's call to bureaucrats, many bureaucrats sent them corruption files.​

19 November 2021 15:38Updated: 19 November 2021 15:48

CHP deputy: Bureaucrats are secretly bringing corruption files to us

CHP Deputy Chairman and İzmir Deputy Tuncay Özkan answered the questions of journalists in Sümen Altı program of Konya's local television channel Kanal42.

'There are friends who brought us a file of corruption'​

Özkan said that many bureaucrats reached out to them after CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu called on bureaucrats not to sign on to unlawful works.

“There are friends who brought us corruption files. There is a friend who comes and asks us for help. The common thing they all say is this: Don't let them hear that we're coming to you. Too many incoming corruption files. People in very important positions did not sign after the call of our President, and they do not. Now I'll tell you here, it would be a pity for the poor. After the call of our chairman, 'I did not sign this.

Because there is dishonesty, there is dishonesty. I am in the Ministry of Environment. Because there is money, there is corruption, there is bribery. They brought it to me, I did not sign it. That's why they're appointing me as a consultant now, there are those who say, 'This person will sign instead of me'. We have all of these. We know these people.”

'IF THE SIGNATURE IS UNLAWFUL, IT CANNOT BE ATTACHED'​

Özkan said, “We will prepare Turkey for the future with a great happiness and embrace, by revealing the future, not the past, that will save our country from this poverty and poverty.”

“We said it at the Tank Pallet factory. Who was right? We were right. AK Party bureaucrats come to us. Even if I describe it, it is understandable, but it would be a pity. Gotta protect. They do not sign after the call of our president. That's why Recep Tayyip Erdogan came out and said, 'This is a crime. You can't. My bureaucrats.' Not yours, the state bureaucrats. If the signature is unlawful, it will not be signed."

WHAT DID KILIÇDAROĞLU SAY?​

CHP Chairman Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu called on the bureaucrats not to sign unlawful works with the video he published on his social media account on October 16.

Kılıçdaroğlu used the following expressions: “I want to call out to those civil servants who went out of law by yielding to the pressure of the Palace. This is the last call of your Kılıçdaroğlu brother and uncle so that you come to mind Kamil. As of Monday, October 18, the responsibility of all your support to the illegal requests of this order will begin to belong to you. You can't get away with this dirty work by saying 'I have received orders'. Whatever is being done to you illegally, stop by Monday. Get your hands off these illegal, parallel systems.”

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom