Reactions
61 29,649
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We are just blaming of Turkish president who accomplished with US against our own national security.

İt was mistake can you understand.
Russia's entry into Syria was an opportunity that could come their way once in 100 years. In this way, the Russians realized their dream of landing in warm seas. Even Ataturk could not have foreseen such a radical drift.

T

Turko

Russia's entry into Syria was an opportunity that could come their way once in 100 years. In this way, the Russians realized their dream of landing in warm seas. Even Atatürk could not foresee such a radical drift.
Russians had always been in Syria. What does Israel mean for USA, Syria meant to USSR as same as.
Please google USSR and SAR relations.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
116 14,897
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dear members please refrain from attacking past and present heads of state. No matter how much you dis agree with them you have to stay within forum rules and be civil.
Also personal attacks should be avoided. Present your case in a civil manner.
Any insults to minorities will result in an immediate ban.
All posts as such will be deleted. Not conforming to forum rules will mean warnings and bans at extreme cases.

Last edited:

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,649
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Please use arguments instead of provocative language, i can also use a lot of proverbs.

We are here discussing absolutely how SAR had been before and how was it collapsed.

So we are good to have supported Syrian opposition who was oppressed by Assad. Because Syrian people we'rent able to destroy Assad regime so we sent there ISIS.
I'm sorry, my friend, but you don't even know how the Assad regime started the civil war and how Turkey tried for months to prevent a civil war. Then I don't think there's any point in talking about it.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,649
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Russians had always been in Syria. What does Israel mean for USA, Syria meant to USSR as same as.
Please google USSR and SAR relations.
The Russians did not have a military base in post-Cold War Syria. During the Cold War, the Russians deployed soldiers to a country that stood on its own feet, not to a country with a civil war. All this changes many things.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I heard some members here raise their mouth about Atatürk.
He was a person who spent 11 years of his life moving from one battlefield to another, his enemies were the superpowers of the time.
So dont even dare to compare him to your corrupt wannabe sultan do you understand?

@Ravenman im talking about you, better remove Turkish flag from your avatar and go watch some misiroglu videos where he wishes that Atatürk lost the war of independence, you are obviously in the wrong forum.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,983
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
If Iran had not sent Hezbollah when the Assad regime fell to its knees like 2013, we would see a very different Syria today. Again, if the Russians had not entered Syria when Iran fell to its knees in 2015, it would have been a very different Syria today. Are we to blame for the US opening up space for the Russians? What do you think we are, superpower or something? With the means at hand, this was all.
If, If, If you serious?

What do you think we are? Refugee center for US-Russian conflicts? Fact is the Turkish Goverment acted with the US together, PKK terrorists were allowed to cross through Turkish soil, military intervention started when the US dropped the AKP like a hot potato, stopped supporting the rebels and fully backed the YPG/PKK. Not to mention the retarded refugee politics and the ridiculous deal with the EU. What are you guys still talking about?

Not our war, close the borders, deploy military and keep a distance. That's what they should've done.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,649
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If, If, If you serious?

What do you think we are? Refugee center for US-Russian conflicts? Fact is the Turkish Goverment acted with the US together, PKK terrorists were allowed to cross through Turkish soil, military intervention started when the US dropped the AKP like a hot potato, stopped supporting the rebels and fully backed the YPG/PKK. Not to mention the retarded refugee politics and the ridiculous deal with the EU. What are you guys still talking about?

Not our war, close the borders, deploy military and keep a distance. That's what they should've done.
Dude, don't tell me that Turkey supported the YPG. Turkey laid the foundations of Iraqi Kurdistan against Saddam in Northern Iraq by declaring a no-fly zone together with the USA. Then left the square to the USA, leaving the work he started unfinished.

That's why no one can say to me that we helped the YPG. Because we lit the first fuse with our own hands in the 90s. By the way, the younger ones may not remember, but Erdogan sent the mandate to send troops to Iraq in 2003 to the parliament.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,983
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dude, don't tell me that Turkey supported the YPG. Turkey laid the foundations of Iraqi Kurdistan against Saddam in Northern Iraq by declaring a no-fly zone together with the USA. Then left the square to the USA, leaving the work he started unfinished.

That's why no one can say to me that we helped the YPG. Because we lit the first fuse with our own hands in the 90s. By the way, the younger ones may not remember, but Erdogan sent the mandate to send troops to Iraq in 2003 to the parliament.
No not supported, but allowed terrorist convoys to Al-Ain Arab/Kobane through Turkish soil, ignored gains by YPG and also ISIS for a long period, operations started only when YPG was aiming to connect with Afrin.

This events and Hendek Operations were terrorist live on TV planted mines and IED's.... i know you guys know all that stuff but if it suits you you tend to forget those things easily.

Did you just brag around that we supported Barzani against Saddam? As if this is something that's in Turkey's interest. What did you achieved by it? Assited some Westerners weaking Iraq, now Iran is turning it ino a vassal state, Barzani got stronger, Iraqi Turkmens still suffer. Same happens in Syria.

Thanks for supporting destabilization of your neighbours for the geostrategic plans of some fatasses on the other side of the globe. As if they will have to deal with the outcome -> refugees, breeding ground of radical terrorists...

Last edited:
M

Manomed

The USA, France, Russia and the Assad regime used Daesh for their own interests. And they made room for themselves. Thus, they pruned their opponents as well.

We also see those who surrender to the Assad regime. They are tortured in prisons. Or they are raped. So keep deceiving yourself. You are doing very well. ;)
those surrendered to your islamist friends had the worst their heads were cut off

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,649
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
No not supported, but allowed terrorist convoys to Al-Ain Arab/Kobane through Turkish soil, ignored gains by YPG and also ISIS for a long period, operations started only when YPG was aiming to connect with Afrin.

This events and Hendek Operations were terrorist live on TV planted mines and IED's.... i know you guys know all that stuff but if it suits you you tend to forget those things easily.

Did you just brag around that we supported Barzani against Saddam? As if this is something that's in Turkey's interest. What did you achieved by it? Assited some Westerners weaking Iraq, now Iran is turning it ino a vassal state, Barzani got stronger, Iraqi Turkmens still suffer. Same happens in Syria.

Thanks for supporting destabilization of your neighbours for the geostrategic plans of some fatasses on the other side of the globe. As if they will have to deal with the outcome -> refugees, breeding ground of radical terrorists...
I did not advocate the intervention in Iraq, on the contrary, I criticized it. Later, I said that while the wrong done at the beginning could be compensated during the invasion of Iraq, the field was left to the USA and Turkey left the Turkmen to their own fate. One of the main elements of today's Syria policy is that we see the reflections of the initiative we left unfinished in Iraq. We now have a semi-autonomous Kurdistan with its own army. It remained that the USA did not give the mans a fighter jet. Even if we had not intervened in Syria, the US would have wanted to implement its plans regarding the YPG. But even so, some of our friends are trying to dilute the issue for some reason.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
We had to enter Syria and we will have to enter many more places to come.

The issue is how badly the game is being played, wrong players, wrong tactics.

We need to win the tournament but you can't do it with a terrible manager. He needs to go for the welfare of the state.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,649
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We had to enter Syria and we will have to enter many more places to come.

The issue is how badly the game is being played, wrong players, wrong tactics.

We need to win the tournament but you can't do it with a terrible manager. He needs to go for the welfare of the state.
Good luck to you then as you seek better.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Good luck to you then as you seek better.

The issue is more pressing for you since you live in Turkey, as Turkey sinks you feel the pain. As the lira collapses for example your living standard drops, economically things get better for me since i earn in pound sterling's.

From an economic perspective his failure is better for me because everything becomes cheaper for me. But from a Turkish perspective this political and economic rot, this madness that has come over Turkey brings me great pain.

If i didnt care about Turkey i would actually be quite happy, especially all the economic failure.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Is Mansur Yavaş officially running for president yet? I think he's just about the only potential candidate that I like now. İmamoğlu seems like too much of a showman and Kılıçdaroğlu, well, his actions and words speak for themselves. Meral Akşener seems like a pretty good choice too.

Turkey desperately needs forward-thinking nationalists who are also skilled statesmen.

Top Bottom