Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,709
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Arabic alphabet is incompatible with the Turkish period. This is proved over and over again. Among the world's alphabets, Latin alphabet was the most suited for Turkish. Goktürk alphabet was a new subject at that time runic letters are really charismatic though. ,

Selçuk should stick to what he knows best. He is becoming a zombie politician really fast.

M

Manomed

President Erdoğan appointed Binali Yıldırım to the Turkic Council as Turkey's Aksakal.

??

M

Manomed

"The alphabet reform is the biggest blow to thinking, which is the most basic element of being human."
Selçuk Bayraktar...

İs he really smart enough to create new UAVs, i don't think.

Having said that noone can persuade me " Selçuk Bayraktar deserved all government bids"

I'm hundred percent sure his father in law AKA Mr president hadleaked information him to be prepared.
They must have gathered engineers from TAI/ASELSAN.

Tell him, 5 percent of Turks were literate when Atatürk changed bloody Arabic alphabet which doesn't have vowels etc..
I was always telling it this bayraktar guy plays for the crowd all the time they want to speak farsi If we let them

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,559
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wooow
The US's shame really knows no bounds tbh
In other words, the US is saying they didnt sanction Turkey for the S400 but because Erdo disobeyed AMERICAN ORDERS!
So the US has no problems with Turkey getting S400s as long as the Turkish government is America's bitch! Lovely statements I swear, no wonder they are losing influence worldwide
Fq the USA man

Greetings from here to those who ruminate by reminding us of Atatürk's principles and reforms every time it comes to their business. "Mandate and patronage are unacceptable."
(I'm hypothetically speaking) If Atatürk had bought the S-400s instead of Erdoğan, you would have talked about how smart Atatürk was. But now you are saying that this is a stupid decision and that Turkey should be the mandate of the USA instead.
I think some of our friends should read the "gençliğe hitabe" again.

T

Turko

Greetings from here to those who ruminate by reminding us of Atatürk's principles and reforms every time it comes to their business. "Mandate and patronage are unacceptable."
(I'm hypothetically speaking) If Atatürk had bought the S-400s instead of Erdoğan, you would have talked about how smart Atatürk was. But now you are saying that this is a stupid decision and that Turkey should be the mandate of the USA instead.
I think some of our friends should read the "gençliğe hitabe" again.
There is " Hatay example". How did Atatürk take Hatay without one gunshot and lost of soldier? Because he was genius. The French Army were in Syria but how they accepted Hatay's situation? Because wise Atatürk outsmarted them. They were all worried about Nazi Germany. They were worried Turkey would join alliance of Hitler.
As i said Atatürk was smart enough to do it.

İf he lived today, he would solve the problem without blood and gunshot.

Our current problem is unqualified president who acts just elephant in the china shop.
Edit:

Atatürk had organized all separatist movement in Hatay before he died.

Last edited by a moderator:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,039
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
There is " Hatay example". How did Atatürk take Hatay without one gunshot and lost of soldier? Because he was genius. The French Army were in Syria but how they accepted Hatay's situation? Because wise Atatürk outsmarted them. They were all worried about Nazi Germany. They were worried Turkey would join alliance of Hitler.

Our current problem is unqualified president who acts just elephant in the china shop.
Edit:

Its painful to think of all the missed opportunities, what an Ataturk could achieve in this era.

T

Turko

@Bogeyman what is wrong with my words to laugh? Hatay state weren't founded by Atatürk? Syria weren't under french mandatory?

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,559
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Edit:

The view is in the square. The village that appears does not want a guide. In the face of the current situation, Turkey's reaction to NATO after July 15th, shaking its head and saying "whatever you want, sir" is nothing but the acceptance of mandate and protection. You don't need to have an IQ of 160 to understand this. Even when you asked the person on the street what should we do after July 15 or should we accept the conjuncture imposed on us as it is, even they could easily tell you what not to do.
Therefore, with the purchase of the S-400, Turkey has chosen the lightest option of flying the flag to the USA by staying in an alliance without leaving NATO.

T

Turko

The view is in the square. The village that appears does not want a guide. In the face of the current situation, Turkey's reaction to NATO after July 15th, shaking its head and saying "whatever you want, sir" is nothing but the acceptance of mandate and protection. You don't need to have an IQ of 160 to understand this. Even when you asked the person on the street what should we do after July 15 or should we accept the conjuncture imposed on us as it is, even they could easily tell you what not to do.
Therefore, with the purchase of the S-400, Turkey has chosen the lightest option of flying the flag to the USA by staying in an alliance without leaving NATO.
What about Turkish help for collapse of Syrian Arap Republic and founding Syrian Kurdistan? When Erdoğan assisted USA to destroy Syria , did he expect if those territories would be given YPG? Comprehensing this needed decent IQ level.

We are just loosing soldiers, national security and money because of previous Syrian policies.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,804
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Atatürk wouldn't have made decisions that run counter to Turkeys interests. Which means.

1. No refugee agreement turning Turkey into this mess.
2. No Court cases against TSK (Balyoz etc)
3. No peacetalks with terrorists
4. No room for Tarikat
5. Diyanet would have been under strict control
6. Liyakat only!

and we could go on and on.

So picking up S400 as an example and trying to plaster Atatürk on it is very poor judgement and attempt to white wash an incompetent president.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,559
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Bogeyman what is wrong with my words to laugh? Hatay state weren't founded by Atatürk? Syria weren't under french mandatory?
You are comparing Turkey, which was arm wrestling with two superpowers in the 1930s, and Turkey, which is trying to make/break games against the USA, Germany, Israel, France, England, NATO's big and small states, Russia and Iran. . This can only be laughed at.

I think this comment shows how limited your foreign policy vision is.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
I came cross this interview of Bulent Ecevit in 1978 , he spook about the us sanctions at that time and the turkish defense industry . personally am happy about the politics towards the defense industry for the last 50 years of this country and how constant it remains after all those years with the change of power .

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,559
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If Erdoğan hadn't involved in Saudi sunni alliance which sent ISIS maniacs into Syria , Türkiye would have found other ways.
Those who stood up because Turkey did not take care of the Iraqi Turkmen when Iraq was invaded, would say that when Turkey left the Syrian Turkmen to their fate, we abandoned them, just like the Iraqi Turkmen. At the end of the day, a Kurdistan would be established, as in Iraq. Indeed, we established Iraqi Kurdistan with our own hands (thanks to Hammer Force operations), right? I guess the area opened to PKK and KRG in Iraq is not a problem for you. After all, acting together with the USA was the most important thing, wasn't it?

T

Turko

Those who stood up because Turkey did not take care of the Iraqi Turkmen when Iraq was invaded, would say that when Turkey left the Syrian Turkmen to their fate, we abandoned them, just like the Iraqi Turkmen. At the end of the day, a Kurdistan would be established, as in Iraq. Indeed, we established Iraqi Kurdistan with our own hands (thanks to Hammer Force operations), right? I guess the area opened to PKK and KRG in Iraq is not a problem for you. After all, acting together with the USA was the most important thing, wasn't it?
But today we are absolutely not in Syria for Türkmens. And we didn't send islamist terrorists for Türkmens' security. Vice versa ISIS dogs supportef by us have been killing Türkmens'. Most of Türkmens woulf prefer to live in Assad's Syria rather than today's one which ruined by US,KDA and Erdoğan.

Regarding Iraq , Atatürk also had plans about Mosul.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,039
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
@UkroTurk chill mate. Ravenman said he was zaza in a previous thread.

That's the problem with minority groups who are pro-Turkey in turkey, they are only pro-Turkey as long as Turkish symbols, heroes and history is relegated. I think minorities of Turkey need to understand and accept the Turkish people will not sell-out their heroes or their culture. They will not be reduced to another backward middle eastern mess. They should look to europe to see that in Turkey minorities are treated exceptionally well. In europe the brown middle easterner is looked down on. In Turkey we treat you people as brothers.

The Turk will not reduce his honour to service people who have always sold out the nation and the region.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom