Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Like dealing with PKK , letting PKK armours pass through the Türkiye and peace deals?? or reading Öcalan letters??
Don't worry ,no one can pass akp in making deals with PKK or HDP.
And we will not stop voting for opposition due some shit MPs in CHP or iyiparty. We know what akp members told for feto, for tsk etc.
They even talked shit for our soldiers ,blaming them stopping PKK deals

Just watch and see what akp did!!
If you have face , you would not talk but you have none.

Read more, post less. Our country has a problem with reading.

Screenshot_20220906-084711_Chrome.jpg

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We are not playing game, and people in Türkiye are fed up with akp and alamancis. So we don't need alamancis and we can insult idiots. ,they have no understanding ability so it is better to insult and show them their level

Note: alamanci is redneck akp supporters abroad, excluding meaningful and brilliant Turkish people living abroad

Brilliant Turkish people 😆. Like the brilliant guy yesterday who stormed the pitch to attack Besiktas players.

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Brilliant Turkish people 😆. Like the brilliant guy yesterday who stormed the pitch to attack Besiktas players.
So you say Turkish people are not brilliant?? So you are nit turk then??
Don't talk akp troll, we don't want your crap here

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,064
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Like dealing with PKK , letting PKK armours pass through the Türkiye and peace deals?? or reading Öcalan letters??
Don't worry ,no one can pass akp in making deals with PKK or HDP.
And we will not stop voting for opposition due some shit MPs in CHP or iyiparty. We know what akp members told for feto, for tsk etc.
They even talked shit for our soldiers ,blaming them stopping PKK deals

Just watch and see what akp did!!
If you have face , you would not talk but you have none.

You guys always mention about akps fck ups.

Which is nothing wrong but it seems chp and the opposition just want to continue where akp left off.

Chp right now is selling its own voter base just to appeal to the lefties, commies and Kurdish voters by sucking hdps dick.

If you cant call out all sides dont be surprised if your country continues its fck ups.

Turkish people treat politics like a football team. They always believe their parties are right.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,064
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
We are not playing game, and people in Türkiye are fed up with akp and alamancis. So we don't need alamancis and we can insult idiots. ,they have no understanding ability so it is better to insult and show them their level

Note: alamanci is redneck akp supporters abroad, excluding meaningful and brilliant Turkish people living abroad

What a utter knobhead you are.

My parents work hard and sacrifirced a lot.

My dad barely got an education but always sacrificing even working long hours in those kebab caravans just to make a living especially in Australia. My dad migrated to Australia just after he married my mother.

Now imagine going to a country where you are not familiar while leaving family and your livelihood behind in a country where you dont speak the language.

Yeah man I tell you one thing lots of gurbectis starting from nothing while rising to the top.

Let me guess they are all "uneducated" according to you knobhead.

They are so uneducated that they worked long hours and sacrificed a lot so their children can get an education while the same elitist dickheads can start calling you uneducated by spitting in your face.

Profchaos

Reactions
1 278
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I was born in Germany, so it was not my decision to be here. I have same rights as you have, because I am turkish citizen. You may suffer more than me in our homeland, but this is not my problem. I can add that I may invest more in Turkey, that you will ever be able. But this is not the point here. On top of that, I dont call you uneducated because of religion issues -as an atheist, I dont care-, I do it, because I know you. Their is no different between Kemalists and Islamists.

One more thing, one day I will return home. Be glad that you have that gurbetci. Without us, Europeans would eat you out.
Ahahahah. Yeah thats the problem you shouldnt have the same rights. You shouldnt have double citizenship and talk shit at the first place. The only thing that makes you speak like that your dumb villiager grandfather went there and did nasty jobs that a german wouldnt do. Now you have money you can come back and start a new life in your belowed country. But of course you will get retired in germany and then you pay your retirement for turkey (what a smart move) and come here and talk about how turks dont understand the world and they should work harder.

“One more thing, one day I will return home. Be glad that you have that gurbetci. Without us, Europeans would eat you out.”

and this one was the cringiest thing ever. What do you think almancis are. They are low life people that are are “sark kurnazi”. they would vote for greens in germany and akp in turkey. They are so dumb that they would think that driving their car from germany to sivas to brag about it is a good idea. They would go and make a “dugun konvoyu” in the middle of berlin and think that its brilliant. On top of that they would think that they are so important for turkey.
Hey you almancis dont even move your finger when erdogan gets humiliated by germans. You dont even the slightest level of diaspora power. You are mostly uneducated compared to turks in turkey.
Thats why im saying that double citizenship should be stopped so that turkey can get rid of you. Seriously about investing in turkey. I would prefer retired brits or germans over you. At least they are educated and dont vote or wont vote for erdogan.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
You guys always mention about akps fck ups.

Which is nothing wrong but it seems chp and the opposition just want to continue where akp left off.

Chp right now is selling its own voter base just to appeal to the lefties, commies and Kurdish voters by sucking hdps dick.

If you cant call out all sides dont be surprised if your country continues its fck ups.

Turkish people treat politics like a football team. They always believe their parties are right.
Sorry to say but CHP has no choice but to appeal to HDP voters. Our demographics are fked.

33% Islamists who will vote for AKP until their deaths, 33% nationalists and 33% lefties. Obviously these percentages aren't fully correct but it puts things into perspective.

AKP has a large voter base that only CHP can compare to. CHP has a mix of lefties and diehard CHP fans who are nationalists. İYİ Parti has been able to steal a large chunk of nationalist voters from MHP/AKP.

AKP's next plan is to give autonomy to the Southeast. Mark my words. Erdoğan said it with his own mouth. Together with refugees given citizenship, his autonomy plan will boost his votes significantly. And that 33% of AKP Islamists won't budge, they are brainwashed beyond belief.

Sadly the opposition must appeal to both nationalists and lefties. This doesn't mean cooperation with PKK, but they must appeal to some HDP voters to stand a chance. But I fear that if Erdo goes ahead with his BOP plan everything will go down the drain.

images.jpeg-371.jpg

AKP has played the same dirty games that CHP is playing now. The difference is that AKP isn't willing to get rid of 10 million refugees. As bad as modern CHP is, they will be infinitely better than AKP.

Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,732
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Sorry to say but CHP has no choice but to appeal to HDP voters. Our demographics are fked.

33% Islamists who will vote for AKP until their deaths, 33% nationalists and 33% lefties. Obviously these percentages aren't fully correct but it puts things into perspective.

AKP has a large voter base that only CHP can compare to. CHP has a mix of lefties and diehard CHP fans who are nationalists. İYİ Parti has been able to steal a large chunk of nationalist voters from MHP/AKP.

AKP's next plan is to give autonomy to the Southeast. Mark my words. Erdoğan said it with his own mouth. Together with refugees given citizenship, his autonomy plan will boost his votes significantly. And that 33% of AKP Islamists won't budge, they are brainwashed beyond belief.

Sadly the opposition must appeal to both nationalists and lefties. This doesn't mean cooperation with PKK, but they must appeal to some HDP voters to stand a chance. But I fear that if Erdo goes ahead with his BOP plan everything will go down the drain.

View attachment 47485

AKP has played the same dirty games that CHP is playing now. The difference is that AKP isn't willing to get rid of 10 million refugees. As bad as modern CHP is, they will be infinitely better than AKP.
Giving a ministry to the HDP is by no means an improvement from the AKP......... period; in fact, this is even worse! Even when the AKP licked HDP's di**s, they never got their hands on a ministry. Giving them a ministry is like entrusting a thief with your home key

Moreover, the CHP promised the people that they will revert back to the parliamentary system, if they did that, then the importance of HDP votes will be more important and crucial to ensure the continuity of the CHP regime in the future (which is a big catastrophe) since the opposition alliance main goalnisto topple Erdo and none has an idea or what to do after that since the parties in question has differemt agenda

Oh and about refugees, trust me when I say that the CHP WILL NEVER EVER kick the refugees out! As you said, they are licking lefties and HDP asses rn and such ppl support refugees; moreover, the CHP will now havent provided a single plan on how will they kick the refugees out. The final proof is that they kicked the most anti-refugee member, Bolu, from the party not too long ago on the excuse of being racist

Erdogan cant kick refugees because he licks the Western boots; however, the CHP are even greater boot lickers than the AKP; thus, the moment they take power, and retreat from Syria, the refugees will be even more reluctant to leave Turkey and this means that their assimilation to the turkish community will be more likely..... period!

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
The final proof is that they kicked the most anti-refugee member, Bolu, from the party not too long ago on the excuse of being racist
This didn't end up happening.

Giving a ministry to the HDP is by no means an improvement from the AKP......... period; in fact, this is even worse! Even when the AKP licked HDP's di**s, they never got their hands on a ministry. Giving them a ministry is like entrusting a thief with your home key
Even many CHP supporters are unhappy with the comments of that politician.. But AKP supporters didn't give a sh*t when Erdoğan said he wants a kurdistan state in Turkey...

Oh and about refugees, trust me when I say that the CHP WILL NEVER EVER kick the refugees out!
No I will not trust you on this. Firstly, they haven't even been elected. Secondly, you have already lied about a lot of things.
Moreover, the CHP promised the people that they will revert back to the parliamentary system, if they did that, then the importance of HDP votes will be more important and crucial to ensure the continuity of the CHP regime in the future (which is a big catastrophe) since the opposition alliance main goalnisto topple Erdo and none has an idea or what to do after that since the parties in question has differemt agenda
Mate the presidential system has been terrible. Ever since the presidential system the economy has slumped. It is only good if the President is good. For instance, Yavaş would be good. But KK will be a second Erdoğan.

Last edited:

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ahahahah. Yeah thats the problem you shouldnt have the same rights. You shouldnt have double citizenship and talk shit at the first place. The only thing that makes you speak like that your dumb villiager grandfather went there and did nasty jobs that a german wouldnt do. Now you have money you can come back and start a new life in your belowed country. But of course you will get retired in germany and then you pay your retirement for turkey (what a smart move) and come here and talk about how turks dont understand the world and they should work harder.

“One more thing, one day I will return home. Be glad that you have that gurbetci. Without us, Europeans would eat you out.”

and this one was the cringiest thing ever. What do you think almancis are. They are low life people that are are “sark kurnazi”. they would vote for greens in germany and akp in turkey. They are so dumb that they would think that driving their car from germany to sivas to brag about it is a good idea. They would go and make a “dugun konvoyu” in the middle of berlin and think that its brilliant. On top of that they would think that they are so important for turkey.
Hey you almancis dont even move your finger when erdogan gets humiliated by germans. You dont even the slightest level of diaspora power. You are mostly uneducated compared to turks in turkey.
Thats why im saying that double citizenship should be stopped so that turkey can get rid of you. Seriously about investing in turkey. I would prefer retired brits or germans over you. At least they are educated and dont vote or wont vote for erdogan.
This is quite hard towards Turks living abroad. Most of these people have national feelings and you see that some well- educated intelligent people spend their time here in this forum because they are genuinely interested in the progress made by Türkiye in defence industry. People in this forum appear to care for their country, which is laudable and we should not let differences in political views degenerate to hate speeches.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,064
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Person who works in a toilet is better than the lazy asshole who does not work and gets welfare.

They worked shitty jobs for their children to get an education good on you for spitting on their faces.

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What a utter knobhead you are.

My parents work hard and sacrifirced a lot.

My dad barely got an education but always sacrificing even working long hours in those kebab caravans just to make a living especially in Australia. My dad migrated to Australia just after he married my mother.

Now imagine going to a country where you are not familiar while leaving family and your livelihood behind in a country where you dont speak the language.

Yeah man I tell you one thing lots of gurbectis starting from nothing while rising to the top.

Let me guess they are all "uneducated" according to you knobhead.

They are so uneducated that they worked long hours and sacrificed a lot so their children can get an education while the same elitist dickheads can start calling you uneducated by spitting in your face.
Ohh, sorry but if your parents support akp and talk shit that Turkey is so good etc. Than your parents deserve to be hated and called uneducated !!!
We don't want idiots living abroad to vote for our future. Simple and crystal clear.
Your family works but our family do not work??
At least your parents earned what they deserved ,ours not!! So don't play we work hard cars here. You have no right to decide on our future!!! Especially uneducated akp fans living abroad!!

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Person who works in a toilet is better than the lazy asshole who does not work and gets welfare.

They worked shitty jobs for their children to get an education good on you for spitting on their faces.
Oh again, his family worked so much!! Oh kıyamam sana!!
Our family does not work?? Lan in our family,even children's are working but barely live!!

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is quite hard towards Turks living abroad. Most of these people have national feelings and you see that some well- educated intelligent people spend their time here in this forum because they are genuinely interested in the progress made by Türkiye in defence industry. People in this forum appear to care for their country, which is laudable and we should not let differences in political views degenerate to hate speeches.
They are not brilliant, but brainwashed akp fans

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,935
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
There is nothing wrong with working manual labor in a non-glamorous job. Doesn't mean a person is stupid - there is a hundred anecdotes about various respectable Soviet scientists and academics who emigrated to the West only to end up as janitors. Even Big Bang Theory made a joke about that.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,064
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ohh, sorry but if your parents support akp and talk shit that Turkey is so good etc. Than your parents deserve to be hated and called uneducated !!!
We don't want idiots living abroad to vote for our future. Simple and crystal clear.
Your family works but our family do not work??
At least your parents earned what they deserved ,ours not!! So don't play we work hard cars here. You have no right to decide on our future!!! Especially uneducated akp fans living abroad!!

My dad supports akp while my mum somewhat does but she even agrees with me that akp has lots of wrongs. She is even willing to accept constructive criticism.

By the way they voted for lots of parties. It all depends on policy.

Even if my dad supports akp. I still respect and love him. My dad loves Turkiye a lot no matter what.

Yeah I can agree if you live in a different country you cant decide on the countries future.

But even in Overseas you will get lots of people with different political opinions. Even educated guys support Tayyip.

Its a stupid to tie it down to dumb villagers vs the educated urbanite.

Its a bit funny to be calling all Gurtbetcis as rednecks as most Gurbetcis came from villages with no future now today their descendants are basically educated and living in urban areas.

When it comes to religion you will get conservative, moderate, non practising or an athiest or an Alevi. I even met some religious Alevis who go to mosques to pray while I met Alevis who see being Alevi as a cultural identity.

Last edited:

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
They are not brilliant, but brainwashed akp fans
Actually if someone is living abroad he or she shouldn’t be able to vote in Türkiye. That is clear because that person doesn’t really experience the consequences of his decision. This motivates them to vote for different reasons like religion, charisma etc. When Erdogan says „Ey Avrupa…“ these guys may feel some relief. I still think CHP and other opposition parties lost unnecessary points through careless comments and by unduly relaxing some principles, or historically by being too harsh on headscarf. And yes there is around 30% or more voter base for AKP which is kind of entrenched. I think at least 5% of this group can be gained by opposition if they balance their statements. Similar with Gurbetcis.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom