Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,090
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah tell that to germans. Those were german toilets not turkish. Turkish diaspora has no power nor the intent to do anything for turkey. Their absence for turkey is not important maybe even benificial for this country.

Greeks and armenians are successful in lobbying because they stayed in the usa for like 100 years. Not only they took their wealth with them they ensured their descendants have a future.

The Ottomans allowed them to get rich.

Turks barely migrated into new lands until the 1960s another problem we have just never saw the importance of lobbying and pouring money into it.

Turks can be united when it comes to nationalism and patriotism while at the same time diaspora is also very divided.

We all have to look at ourselves and where we went wrong. Turkish government for decades ignored lobbying while the diaspora just did not care until it was too late.

Corvus

Reactions
2 252
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkey has just turned into a giant ülkü ocağı.

The government only exists thanks to Bahçeli, the brightest opposition leader's nickname is Asena, the most popular possible candidate for presidency is mayor of Ankara who still proudly says that he is ülkücü, the newest popular figure among the opposition is basically Bahçeli 2.0 with clear connections with MİT who is profoundly against migrants and refugees.

Am I the only one disturbed by the fact that Turkish politics is hostage in the hands of this braindead, rural, fanatic nationalism caused by excessive amount of ignorance, arrogance and carbohydrate consumption?

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,857
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
One thing is clear. Most people don’t want an political Islam. Religion has no place in the public society. It’s a privat matter.
Nevertheless, there is no real challenger to Erdogan. But he needs to be controlled by parliament. With an opposition who rules the parliament. Doing opposition work doesn’t mean trying to bring him to fall, with 24/7 basing AKP/Erdogan.

Corvus

Reactions
2 252
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
Says the gurbetçi who has been living abroad and doesn't know anything about turkey So I see you are getting scared because people doesn't accept your religion nor your ummah? Only islamists like you would be scared of seeing Turkish people becoming more nationalist and keeping their Turkmen traditions.

No one cares about your opinion.

Where have you been when your precious ummah was destroying this country gurbetçi!!??
1) Your inferior complex has come to such a level that you even started to hate other Turks -your brethren- just because they happened to live in other countries. That's not even racism, that's a new level of low that I haven't seen in any other part of the world.

2) As you produce fake stories in an imaginary world about refugees and Arabs, you produce fake stories about me as well. May I ask how on earth did you have the assumption that I'm an islamist? In which post did I refer something remotely related to ANY religion?

3) If no one cares about my opinion, why bother replying me in such a pathetic way?

4) Turkey is being destroyed by your narrow-mindedness and this narrow-mindedness in not something unique to Islamists. Unfortunetely, Turkish society, from Islamists to Kemalists, from nationalists to leftists, is quite ignorant about the world as a whole and this the main reason we are not in the same league with the west in terms of development.

5) Last advice, lift your head up from the echo chamber that you are in and look around. It is still not too late for you since you are still a teenager.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,090
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Who the fuck are you to give advice to anyone living in Türkiye??
Be logical and stop talking anything related to politics in Turkey as you don't live in Türkiye. As short, burnunuzu sokmayın !! ki kendinizden daha fazla nefret ettirmeyin.

We don't need any advice etc. from any idiot gurbetçi!! take your advices roll and put to a suitable place

He literally mentioned his studying in Italy basically he does live in Turkiye but he studies in Italy in a international study program.

That does not make him a gurbetci.

There seems to be lots of racism towards gurbectis from the Turks of Turkiye.

I thought my racism was bad but it seems most users are worse than me fcking hell.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,090
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
1) Your inferior complex has come to such a level that you even started to hate other Turks -your brethren- just because they happened to live in other countries. That's not even racism, that's a new level of low that I haven't seen in any other part of the world.

2) As you produce fake stories in an imaginary world about refugees and Arabs, you produce fake stories about me as well. May I ask how on earth did you have the assumption that I'm an islamist? In which post did I refer something remotely related to ANY religion?

3) If no one cares about my opinion, why bother replying me in such a pathetic way?

4) Turkey is being destroyed by your narrow-mindedness and this narrow-mindedness in not something unique to Islamists. Unfortunetely, Turkish society, from Islamists to Kemalists, from nationalists to leftists, is quite ignorant about the world as a whole and this the main reason we are not in the same league with the west in terms of development.

5) Last advice, lift your head up from the echo chamber that you are in and look around. It is still not too late for you since you are still a teenager.

Narrowmindess you are talking about is literally present in Eastern Europe, Middle East, Balkans, Central Asia, South Asia and the Caucasus.

You nailed it there.

Corvus

Reactions
2 252
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
Who the fuck are you to give advice to anyone living in Türkiye??
Be logical and stop talking anything related to politics in Turkey as you don't live in Türkiye. As short, burnunuzu sokmayın !! ki kendinizden daha fazla nefret ettirmeyin.

We don't need any advice etc. from any idiot gurbetçi!! take your advices roll and put to a suitable place
Man, it seems like you don't even have enough level of intelligence to comprehend what I just wrote up there.

I will write it in Turkish so maybe it will be easier for you.

Ben Türkiye'de doğdum, büyüdüm ve yaşıyorum. Bir proje nedeniyle geçici olarak İtalya'da bulundum.

Kapiş?

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
These CHP-guys at this forum are really mindfucked. Jesus. Now Turks living in Europe are enemy of the state. I hope Erdogan loose the elections, otherwise these guys would get cancer.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
You guys need to stop this bs about who is a Turk or not!
Dont act like a university degree(Bachelor,Master,PHD) in Türkiye is something special.

META/OTDÜ ranked 595

Most European,American universities are top 100 so dont even go there.

The term ''Gurbetci'' is often used as an insult by the ''educated'' Türkiye Turks to the diaspora Turks but what they fail to understand is that many of these ''Gurbetci'' Turks are better educated then they are.
Who knows how you got your degree from a Turkish university,right? :unsure: :unsure::unsure:
Voting for this or that party has almost nothing to do with education level or IQ,its a cultural thing(see if your education level or IQ understood this part).
The Turkish gene is something else,while most immigrants from the ME and Africa get assimilated,most Turks keep their Turkish identity.
Above all they feel Turkish so,who are you to deny them that right?

No more bs about Turkishness,final warning!

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,090
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
These CHP-guys at this forum are really mindfucked. Jesus. Now Turks living in Europe are enemy of the state. I hope Erdogan loose the elections, otherwise these guys would get cancer.

The picture of kemal kilictaroglu in the thumbnail made me laugh.

God I love the Turks and their clickbait videos 🤣

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
And , due economy and condition of our country , our best universities lose level since all best students even many professors leave the country at the moment , because of people supporting akp including gutbetcis!

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
And , due economy and condition of our country , our best universities lose level since all best students even many professors leave the country at the moment , because of people supporting akp including gutbetcis!

Dont lie, marxist troll. Turkish citizens dont even get European visas to leave the country. Read, read, read. You are still in 1950 with your head (hat-law, brothels in mosques, clothing-restrictions etc)

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,857
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
If you're an Alevi, I'm a half Nigerian, half Japanese Turk.
Its well known by old members, who knows me from other forums (Waff and PDF). But you seem to me surprised. Why? (kedi kessen fare?)

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom