TR Politics

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487

this is a video that everyone must watch .army report about foreign powers financing tarikats in order to change turkey . after 30 years its seems they are now eating the fruit of their labor

guest12

Reactions
2 876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
üst edit: röportajın tamamı daha felaket. bir arkadaş şu entry'de paylaşmış #147132362 chp'nin geçmişine dolayısıyla atatürk'e katliamcı mı denmiyor, kürdistan özerk yönetim bahsi mi dersin anadilde eğitim mi neler neler. hem de bunu chp bayrağı önünde yapıyor. aman yarabbim biz nasıl bir cendereye düştük.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
T

This and worse is what happens when a country is run by a weakling and a traitor. This will have a VERY bad ending. Most of them are nothing but future terrorists. I said that to my family the day where those aliens came in masses to Türkiye.

watch this video to see how ungreatfull they become and how incompetent our leaders are we spent over 100 billions om them take care of them for 10 years our people are suffering and they think eu send the money to them and we are zalim this is what takikats are teaching them plz watch this video

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 996
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

watch this video to see how ungreatfull they become and how incompetent our leaders are we spent over 100 billions om them take care of them for 10 years our people are suffering and they think eu send the money to them and we are zalim this is what takikats are teaching them plz watch this video
I will not watch it, videos like this make my blood boil. Unfortunately, I can't say here what I want to say. All I can hope is for them to fuck off, by force if needed
(it will be needed).

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
I will not watch it, videos like this make my blood boil. Unfortunately, I can't say here what I want to say. All I can hope is for them to fuck off, by force if needed
(it will be needed).
we are heading toward civil war . either we send them soon or blood will flow on streets like 80s

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,319
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
What happend in 80s?
80-darbesi-oncesi-catismalar.jpg

80-oncesi-katliam-ve-suikastlar.jpg

sag-sol-catismalari.jpg

since no party had majority in parliament, politician need to form collation in order to make the new government . economy was bad ecevit and demirel failed to agree to form a collation government . this leave turkey without a government for too long because of this turkey didn't pay Romania for its oil Romanians cut the oil to turkey then the left and the right start killing each other ever day 10 to 15 people lose their lives while foreign power supply them with guns especially Syria and soviet union and Greek as well as make propaganda to make the situation worst . there was a possibility that syria wanted to invade turkey to take hatay back and these anarchist group was a useful tool for them . both group establish camps in mountains and forests and were training militants. although the court sentence criminals they wouldn't dear to excecated the punishment because of fear of retaliation by the militants groups , government authority was non existent and the country we about to go on full civil war

12-eylul-1980-darbesinin-sonuclari.jpg

until general Kenan Evren chief of general staff ordered the turkish army to stage a 80s coup in order to save the republic . he took control of the country for 1 year close all political parties punish the criminals and revoked citizenship of 1400 of people from the left and the right who fled to Europe . political discourse were banned ,people and militants of all groups were arrested some torched but peace returned then there was a referendum for Turkish constitution in which put 10% bar for all parties in order to enter parliament . this was the deliberate obstacle to keep radical parties to gain publicity

as you can see in the video people welcome the army as a saviors since they were tired of killing and burning , they wanted to go back to normal life

Last edited:

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I know, everyone with more than 2 braincells knows that. That's why I always say, erdogan is 100% a traitor, no matter what.

Check the facts before jumping to conclusion. Turkey is sending them back - en masse even. Here are the numbers for last year:

• 275.000 refugees have been denied entry to Turkey point blank at the Turkish border by our security forces
• 120.000 refugees have been deported from Turkey; this figure increased by 159% compared to last year
• 25.000 illegal immigrants are in the custody of the Turkish state at the moment waiting for the completion of their paperwork in order to be deported
• number of illegal border crossing from Iran, Irak and Syria decreased by 40% (!) due to excessive surveillance and monitoring of the border regions

Source: https://www.goc.gov.tr/sinir-disi-119817

To give you an idea of how much illegals the government is sending back: the entire EU deported just 80.000 refugees in 2021.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,962
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Check the facts before jumping to conclusion. Turkey is sending them back - en masse even. Here are the numbers for last year:

• 275.000 refugees have been denied entry to Turkey point blank at the Turkish border by our security forces
• 120.000 refugees have been deported from Turkey; this figure increased by 159% compared to last year
• 25.000 illegal immigrants are in the custody of the Turkish state at the moment waiting for the completion of their paperwork in order to be deported
• number of illegal border crossing from Iran, Irak and Syria decreased by 40% (!) due to excessive surveillance and monitoring of the border regions

To give you an idea of how much illegals the government is sending back: the entire EU deported just 80.000 refugees in 2021.

how does fatih district look these days?

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 996
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ok, that sounds good. Let's see if it will continue with this pace.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
Hasn't changed a bit.
i cant say this for hatay kilis reyhanli gaziantem kayseri and adana

in urfa they change the name of topçu meydanı to rabia meydanı because that distract were full of syrians

again i have to repeat myself government numbers don't means anything , süleyman soylu is guy who made positive propaganda about 13 million illegal aliens then privately in his meeting admit that the half of the crime committed in turkey are done by foreign nationals , good thing we got his video

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
I came across this and it made me laugh, the level of propaganda being directed against Turkey is insane. This was when Turkey moved on the YPG i think in the east where the americans were protecting them.

man i wish you knew the propaganda they are doing in arabic for those illegal aliens. never mistake the DW arabic vs DW english vs DW turkish . they are doing propaganda according to the population . just for once use google translate to read what DW arabic are saying to syrian you can read the comments too . according to the propaganda the EU are paying for everything for syians and turkish government are actually stealing the money EU gave for syrians and they have every right to stay in turkey because there are turks in germany

here are facts

1- EU promise only 7 billion dollar while only sent 3 billions over 7 years and they didint gave it to the government they gave it to the kurdish NGOs and they use it to treat the wounded YPG fighters in tukish hospitals (the YPG fighters just hide among the syrians ) meanwhile we who spent over 100 billions (this is the UN number btw the government Denial this ) hosted them for 10 years suffered from high unemployment and high rents because of them , suffered from their terror attacks , r@pe and organized crime we are zalim in the end

2- the turks who go to germany were invited by germen government they use to work only for 2 years then come back it was the german companies who wanted them to stay because it was cheaper to use the same crew instead of training new crew each 2 year thus since they could stay for long time in germany , the avenue for citizenship were opened to them by germen government. remember the first generation of turks didn't make any trouble to for germen people and had to live separately in housing built for workers near the factories outside the cities

on the other hand these 13 millions illegals they weren't invited here , they dont have refugee status thus they cant stay here nor gain citizenship , half of the crime in turkey are committed by them and they are so Yüzsüz to say we are here we wont go back or we go back when turks in germany go back

this is all propaganda by westerns media in arabic language you can use google translate to learn about it

in conclusion we are the one who are suffering hosting these guests , we are the one who is spending over 100 billions on them and we are succeed in becoming the zalim . ya bu hukumet ne kadar yetenekli amk

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,966
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'll give you some basic truths:

-AKP seems to be islamist. But all the politicians and their families are extreme degenerates. Cocaine addicts, sexual deviants, party animals, violent psychos. This is also true for the opposition, but their public image is not islamist.

-When AKP or the opposition take a political office, they immediately try to profit from it. They give jobs and projects to their friends and clients.

-Because of the sufi sects (tarikat) and clannish social order of some regions (Trabzon-Rize, Tunceli, whole southeast) are overrepresented in politics. This goes for both sides.

Turkish meritocracy basically doesn't exist. There is a segment of society, about %5. They are ethnically Turkish, urban, secular (or culturally muslim) patriotic men. They keep this country alive. They pay the tax. They create wealth. They die in ditches. They sacrifice their youth studying hard in universities. Anything Turkey achieves is due to this demographic. All other segments of society are essentially dependants, unqualified labor or leeches. Exceptions exist, but what I wrote is essentially true.

We live under the rule of leeches. Jackals. Hyenas. Doesn't matter their side. I have hope though, because in times of crisis, our nation produces great men: wolves to end the rule of these parasites. İstiklal Mahkemeleri ftw.

So called Urbanites of Istanbul.

By the way the Turkish independance war started in the Anatolian heartland and the black sea region the so called Urban elite areas all surrendered to the allies.

Most of the Turkish soldiers all hailed from peasant backgrounds even so called Ottomans elites and Republican elites did not give a fck about which continues today.

Thats why Ankara was the capital and Ataturk led his forces from the heartland.

If Ataturk stayed in Istanbul there would be no Turkiye.

I can safely most of us come from ancestors who were peasants. Nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom