TR Politics

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Are you jealous? 😂
Do you as a Greek want Turkey to become stronger in every way possible? No. That is why you support the supporters of the opposition because you know they will sabotage the rise of Turkey. And that is in the interest of Greece 🙃

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,590
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Do you as a Greek want Turkey to become stronger in every way possible? No. That is why you support the supporters of the opposition because you know they will sabotage the rise of Turkey. And that is in the interest of Greece 🙃

Why does a Dutch support Erdogan then?

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Greece cost us a lot of money while Turkey will make us a lot of money. Why should my country be at odds against an ally and potential economic powerhouse?

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sorry xenon he has the high ground, he already sees you as vatanhaini, because someone liked your post.
Its ok, an AKP voter calling others "vatan haini" doesnt mean anything, history will tell who the real traitors are.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
i would not be harsh like that, it is phenomena among parts of diaspora, bosnian one also do the same, they are salting people minds with talk how is it done this, done that and why you do not do it in homeland like that, for me it is funny, they speak from position as they built and run those western states.
Im am born here not walked away from anywhere yet i still have more right to talk about Turkeys internal affairs than you my bosnian friend.

Dont cross the line just enjoy the hospitality that you get in this forum and dont get insulting or i will show you your place do you understand me?

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
Freedom of thought+globalism ;)
Greece cost us a lot of money while Turkey will make us a lot of money. Why should my country be at odds against an ally and potential economic powerhouse?
I am not even angry. I am sorry for you, but most of all I feel pity for the people that agree with you, inside and outside of this forum.

By the way, the guys that you were referring to earlier, know very well why I am supporting them and I am not going to discuss the reasons with a troll.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Im am born here not walked away from anywhere yet i still have more right to talk about Turkeys internal affairs than you my bosnian friend.

Dont cross the line just enjoy the hospitality that you get in this forum and dont get insulting or i will show you your place do you understand me?
sorry it i offended you, it was not intention for sure, i just made broad observation.

sure, most thanks to the forum community, no need for threats but if you insist and carry on with them i will oblige and return the treatment.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,751
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Guys you ought to chill out a bit!!
This is getting way out of hand!
This is a forum to exchange ideas and beliefs
I left this forum for some time and now it seems that you are gonna kill each other

From reading the posts, i can assume that none of the parties wanna budge and that is fine but pls no fights..... it makes me feel as if we have degraded our brain cells to a lower level
Lets just agree that both sides of the political spectrum are cancerous and end this conversation

Damn man, i truly wonder how many times this thread has been blocked already....lool
Lets just have fun guys

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sry guys but i wont allow some foreigners to forbid my mouth when its about the internal affairs of my country, espacially when they support a corrupt politicians out of fanatisizm while they themselves sit comfortably somewhere else.

@mulj You can continue and see where it leads, be my guest.

Blood raven

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Its ok, an AKP voter calling others "vatan haini" doesnt mean anything, history will tell who the real traitors are.
Thats true, I will most of the time not engage with akpeons, because its not worth it.

Best discourse would be with those people who are on the edge or those who are not sure who they would vote for.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Sry guys but i wont allow some foreigners to forbid my mouth when its about the internal affairs of my country, espacially when they support a corrupt politicians out of fanatisizm while they themselves sit comfortably somewhere else.

sorry, i will continue to participate on topic as long as moderators remove or ban me due rules violation, if they do so i will respect their decision but your posture as some kind of forum authority does not impress me.
anyway if you are really that much against foreigners participation on topic why you do not object that to the @Vag, for example , is the reason that he shares views with you?
in light of that fact what is exactly your problem with me?

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
sorry, i will continue to participate on topic as long as moderators remove or ban me due rules violation, if they do so i will respect their decision but your posture as some kind of forum authority does not impress me.
anyway if you are really that much against foreigners participation on topic why you do not object that to the @Vag, for example , is the reason that he shares views with you?
in light of that fact what is exactly your problem with me?
I clearly stated what my problem with your post is curb down your arrogant behavior and dont try to play the race card on me now.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I clearly stated what my problem with your post is curb down your arrogant behavior and dont try to play the race card on me now.
how i forbid you anything? i am not arrogant , actually trying to calm down convo but somehow you are still angry, sorry i can not help you with that.
which race card, it is just matter of consistency.

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
19 19,929
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dear members;

Lets calm down. Personal and hurtful words is a behavior we do not want to see here. We remind you that you can freely share your ideas within the forum rules. Enjoy it..

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,904
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Bro, dont be snootily and harsh, because who have a turkish citizenship (?). He has the right of his opinion.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bro, dont be snootily and harsh, because who have a turkish citizenship (?). He has the right of his opinion.
I never said he has not, in fact i am one of those who adovcated free speech for anyone in the forum when it was still in construction phase so lets leave that a side for a moment.

My problem is his comment as if Turks who live abroad have no right to talk about Turkeys internal matter so i said between us two if anyone has a right to talk about it then it is me, a Bosnian wont forbig my mouth, thats all.

Top Bottom