TR Politics

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Another piece by Burhanettin Duran:

"My sense is that a positive agenda that facilitates investments, projects and reform tends to triumph over negative campaigning – which merely fuels competition among its subscribers. Accordingly, these opposition movements are unlikely to emerge as viable alternatives to the current government."

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,997
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Both articles are poorly-disguised apologist pieces for the AKP.

The opposition and an increasing amount of Turks don't hate Qatar because of some imaginary nation-suicidal tendencies or Qatarphobia, it's because Erdogan is selling out Turkey piece by piece to Qatar, while not attempting in the slightest to leverage influence over Qatar. It is an unequal partnership. Turkey should be the senior partner yet it feels increasingly like a Qatari lapdog.

And no shit, campaigning about all the ways the government fucked up gets more attention. Duran pretends that the opposition isn't proposing any solutions at all but simply whining about Erdogan, which is nonsense. Drawing attention to how bad AKP has been for Turkey is gonna get more people pumped up about voting Erdogan out than droning on about tax plans. It works the same way in many countries worldwide.

The good news is that if the government is coming out with defenses THIS bad, it means they are in panic-mode and know they are done for.

S

Sinan

-So accordoing to you HDP is not terrorist?
- Its completly fine for CHP rule Turkiye with partnership with them?
-What about CHP decides to start second Açılım Süreci after winning elections are you gonna support it too?
Still doing the same, Turkey's problems are Economic Crisis, Unemployment, Inflation, Education System, Corruption, Foreign Diplomacy crisis.

Yet all you do is, this terrorist, that is terrorist. This is why you AKP & Erdoğan votes are melting down.

I'm not gonna answer your questions, because you deliberately do that.

When you discuss with an AKP supporter and list all the problems. They say;
- Nothing good is going on the country?
* What's good in the country?
- We are making UAVs.

Yeah, let's divert the subject and not talk on the problems. Also, i'm done with convincing AKP supporters, go and vote for him. He is behind both Ekrem and Mansur by 15 points. At the last poll, Ekrem is ahead of Erdogan with 20 points.

On top of that, they raised electricity, natural gas, LPG and bread prices again.

The car which i bought 10 years ago for 40.000 liras, is now 400.000 liras. It's impossible to buy a car in Turkey.

Go label everyone as terrorists, let's see how will you do in the next elections with that mind set. I mean you should have already learned your lesson with the municipality elections but no...

S

Sinan

If you have a better candidate, please tell us.

There are either yavas or imamoglu on the table and both are promising candidates.
Even a watermelon would be better in seat.

At least watermelon wouldn't interfere in everything claiming that it knows everything. Ministers and bureaucrats would do their job.

S

Sinan

I love to see them rail against the concrete heads in the parliament. Akars rant against them is also worthy to see:

Akar's political life ended with the failed Gara operation. After that operation he pulled back and he is not visible as he used to be.
Same, with Suleyman Soylu, after Sedat Peker videos and his failed explanations, he is not talking to public anymore as he used to.

Interestingly, none of the other prominent figures Abdülhamit Gül or Numan Kurtulmuş stepped up.

S

Sinan

Nice opinion piece by Burhanettin Duran:

"They (opposition) merely dislike Qatar’s policy because it happens to be in sync with the foreign policy of Erdoğan’s Turkey. They are also unhappy with the positive outcome of the Turkish president’s leader-to-leader diplomacy with Qatar’s Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani."

"Such angry opposition to the common interests of one’s own nation is a problem that consolidated democracies do not experience. It appears that Turkey’s opposition parties suffer from something far worse than xenophobia, racism, ideological bigotry or Orientalism. Their condition is self-alienation and self-hatred."

Oh, god such empty words....

Sabah belongs to Serhat Albayrak, President's son-in-law's brother. They filled it with their supporters with and doing black propaganda day and night.

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Minister of National Defense Hulusi Akar Visited Tradesmen in Malatya and Chatted with Citizens

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Minister of National Defense Hulusi Akar Visited Tradesmen in Malatya and Chatted with Citizens

Why is defense minister visiting tradesmen? Shouldnt it be the president who represents the goverment?

Blood raven

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Even a watermelon would be better in seat.

At least watermelon wouldn't interfere in everything claiming that it knows everything. Ministers and bureaucrats would do their job.
Yeah, like I know why I would vote them. There needs change and sometimes you have to compromise to reach some goals, and there is no better alternative, I will just vote for them.

I mean what is the worst that could happen? A peace treaty with the pkk? 😂😂

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,760
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Yeah, like I know why I would vote them. There needs change and sometimes you have to compromise to reach some goals, and there is no better alternative, I will just vote for them.

Peace with the PKK is impossible.
Erdo tried it before, and when they reached to areas of conflict in the peace treaty, the PKK would just carry out indiscriminate attacks on the ppl
The PKK are composed of radicals who wanna split from turkey to form Kurdistan just like in iraq. That is why iam surprised at the CHP; just to kick erdo out, they may end up in splitting the country forever
And sadly enough, due to the recent conflicts worldwide, i do know that with proper planning and connections even guriella fighters like the PKK can screw up any army

guest12

Reactions
2 880
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

You are right its not like "they" :
- Organized 70s leftist-rightist civil war
- Prolonged PKK problem 40+ years
-Organized hood event
-Helping Greece to lockdown Turkish Navy to Aegan with EEZ BS right now
-Almost managed turn Turkiye into another Syria/Iraq several times

Whats important is living easy life with Sıcak Para coming constantly.Good old 2001-2008 "economic miracle" period gotta reach those economic figures again.

Here for many years i was thinking one thing : How the hell past goverments(coming from very diverse politic identies) or high ranked military personel couldn't detect and disarm Gulenists since 80s? How the hell "they" prevented it for so long?

Now i understand perfectly since you can buy anyone's loyalty in this god damn country with money it must be increadible easy for them.Once current goverment gone out of control they just need hold Sıcak Para back few years let economy worsen then public will happily bring U.S. loyal opposition party to goverment with their own hands.Newly crowned political party going out of control? Simply turn the cycle again.

Last edited:

Siper>MMU

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,194
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You guys are okey with cooperating with a terrorist party to kick akp from the seat.

I would only vote CHP if Mansur yavaş becomes the candidate, otherwise Ince is a better option than Ekrem and KK. Both can do everything to take Kurdish votes. Fake nationalists and Ataturkists.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
You guys are okey with cooperating with a terrorist party to kick akp from the seat.

I would only vote CHP if Mansur yavaş becomes the candidate, otherwise Ince is a better option than Ekrem and KK. Both can do everything to take Kurdish votes. Fake nationalists and Ataturkists.
AKP is so far the only party in Turkish history that sat on the same table with pkk, just saying...

S

Sinan

AKP voters will never vote for opposition under any circumtence. They are living their utopia with their 5 salaries.

So, let's drop the act. Even if Erdogan burns down the country, they will vote for him.

Erdogan made KCK legal, opened up "peace process", read apo bastard's letter, aired apo's brother on the state TV, forgave PKK killers in Habur, Removed "Turkish Oath" from schools, AKP members called apo "Sayın". PKK opened up cemeteries for terrorists, PKK flags were everywhere.

Yet you guys say, opposition parties cooperate with terrorists... Yeah, okay, talk to the hand. Same with the Fetö, same with PKK.

Do you seriously think that people are buying your propaganda? Look at the polls.

Siper>MMU

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,194
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well, yeah AKP also did such things. But that doesn't making acceptable what opposition doing now. If we are looking for a "bright new start" we should remove both opposition and goverment from our "to vote" lists. Both did same things. What they did on both sides is inexcusable. And that doesn't make any of them any better. Also, but akp did this too, the argument is so stupid. You can't use one side's mistake to defend the other side.

I would support Ince and Yavaş instead KK and Ekrem. Both are against HDP, they are better nationalists, Ataturkists and also they are not "childrens toy" like whose saying "sj Ğ sil" in council. I am 17 years old and I find it stupid. A sensible person should not vote for a guy who just doing what internet groups say.

Also CHP has Canan like people. Who really went to terrorist funerals, said Turkey is a killer state in operations, defended armenian genocide. If these people will be staying in the party, I will never vote them. It's not about what they are offering. It's about they accomodate people that are against the Turkish state itself. Remember when a PKK leader said to opposition; You win in Istanbul with our votes.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom