CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
17 5,116
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
No problem with sharing your opinion here but ffs why are you defending this madness which is happening in Turkey?

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
No problem with sharing your opinion here but ffs why are you defending this madness which is happening in Turkey?
not at all, i stated many times if AKP goes on next elections and opposition make better job, i would be happy as you would but i have my reservations due all the information i get and that makes me doubtfull towards opposition ability to make it regardless how imperfect and limited AKP is.
Anyway, i will make pause and will not participate anymore on topic for while, as i have impression anything that i write, i piss of somebody and do not want to continue with that until something big happen in Turkey beside day to day political chit chat.

Last edited:

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
5 3,083
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Let's be nice to Bosniabro guys, we're all friends here even if our politics differ. We wouldn't be on the same forum otherwise.

How are thing in Bosnia, mulj?

Imamoğlu is 20 points ahead of Erdogan. Erdogan and AKP are funerals waiting to be buried.
I really wanna like Imamoğlu but he strikes me as too much of a politician if that makes sense. His ideas align for the most part with what I personally would like to see for Turkey but I can't shake the feeling that he's putting on a bit of a facade.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
13 4,939
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

Imamoğlu is 20 points ahead of Erdogan. Erdogan and AKP are funerals waiting to be buried.
There are still many things i dont understand
According to polls, most turks primarily care about economic stability
During 2020 covid outbreak, the lira fell and ppl hated it, then he immediately brought agbal. After that the lira rose along with his popularity. In fact when the lira reached (momentarily) around 6.9, erdo approval ratings jumped to 45% according to metropoll and then erdo fired agbal? Like why?

Iam sure the AKP ppl arent dumb, they know the ppl are angry yet they fired agbal? Why? The initial reason of looking for what was spent for 128 billion dollar reserves is not valid IMO because agbal himself protected the notion of using the reserves to stabilise the lira during one of his interviews

I still dont know wtf erdo is gambling for but I hope it is worth it and the resuots appear in 2022 or the ppl will devour him and i personally dont like the chp at all
The gross central reserves are still bellow 50 billion the last time i checked and yet he is taking the risky route, why?

guest12

Reactions
2 912
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mansur Yavas.
He serves exact same purpose as IYI Party you shouldnt fall for it.Hes embraced by same Y-CHP led by Kanas Canan and İHA Sezgin , remember same Y-CHP expelled Muharrem İnci promoting Mansur Yavaş alongside İmamoğlu.

Just few days ago Y-CHP Number 3 (İHA Sezgin) dropped some confessions again at Amed TV :

CHP’li Sezgin Tanrıkulu: 'Dostlarla ittifak' özenle seçilmiş bir kavram​

CHP İstanbul Milletvekili Sezgin Tanrıkulu, CHP Genel Başkanı Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu'nun, 'Dostlarımızla ittifak olacağız' söyleminin özenle seçilmiş bir kavram olduğunu belirtti.​

Diyarbakır'ın yerel televizyon kanalında dikakt çeken açıklamalar yapan CHP Milletvekili Tanrıkulu, CHP lideri Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu'nun dile getirdiği 'Dostlarımızla ittifak olacağız' söyleminin özenle seçilmiş bir kavram olduğunu vurguladı.

"ÖZENLE SEÇİLMİŞ BİR KAVRAM"​

CHP'li Tanrıkulu, "Genel başkanımız 'dostlarımız' derken sadece Millet İttifakı'ndaki partileri kastetseydi 'Millet İttifakı' derdi. Dostlarımız özenle seçilmiş bir kavramdır' ifadelerini kullandı.

HDP'YE BASKI AÇIKLAMASI​

HDP'nin büyük baskı altında olduğunu belirten Tanrıkulu, "Dostunuzuz, dayanışma içerisindeyiz. Umutsuz olmayın. Ne yaparsak beraber yapacağız. Bize güvenin" düşüncesini dile getirdi.

Last edited:
S

Sinan

He serves exact same purpose as IYI Party you shouldnt fall for it.Hes embraced by same Y-CHP led by Kanas Canan and İHA Sezgin , remember same Y-CHP expelled Muharrem İnci promoting Mansur Yavaş alongside İmamoğlu.

Just few days ago Y-CHP Number 3 (İHA Sezgin) dropped some confessions again at Amed TV :

AKP says nothing about the future, and everything they said about the future were lies.

According to AKP supporters everybody except them are terrorists. No one cares for these empty propaganda anymore. No promises or real projects about the future. All they say is, this is terrorists- that is terrorist.

guest12

Reactions
2 912
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
AKP says nothing about the future, and everything they said about the future were lies.

According to AKP supporters everybody except them are terrorists. No one cares for these empty propaganda anymore. No promises or real projects about the future. All they say is, this is terrorists- that is terrorist.

-So accordoing to you HDP is not terrorist?
- Its completly fine for CHP rule Turkiye with partnership with them?
-What about CHP decides to start second Açılım Süreci after winning elections are you gonna support it too?

Last edited:

Blood raven

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
-So accordoing to you HDP is not terrorist?
- Its completly fine CHP rule Turkiye with partnership with them?
-What about CHP decides to start second Açılım Süreci after winning elections are you gonna support it too?
If you have a better candidate, please tell us.

There are either yavas or imamoglu on the table and both are promising candidates.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
13 4,939
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
If you have a better candidate, please tell us.

There are either yavas or imamoglu on the table and both are promising candidates.
None is good and this is the problem
You wanna kick Erdo? That is fine but bring a better one, not worse
All what they want is to overthrow the AKP and Erdo no matter the price; and that is a wrong mentality and these arent only my words but those who were in the CHP before like Ince.
You dont legitimize kicking mafia groups out of power and replacing them with those radicals who wanna split the country in two. It just doesnt make sense

And while I somehow see that Yavas is doing well rn (hate imamoglu btw), how do you know that it is not a facade. How do you know that he wont succumb to pressure from the CHP when he becomes a president. You do realise that the CHP wanna return to parliamentary system, when it happens, what if yavas didnt agree with the HDP and they end up pulling their support. Either turkey will be trapped in endless parliamentary elections or the CHP will buckle to whatever the HDP wants which is just wrong.
You guys are saving yourselves from a muddy swamp and throwing yourselves inside a typhoon (metaphor)

Just my opinion though

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
muddy swamp
It ain't that bad. The typhoon metaphor is true though. The political chaos will be huge and will force the military to take control from behind the scenes again. Turkey will be back at square one.

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Although he isn't president material, Varank is my kind of guy. Hard working and not taking himself too seriously, by far my favorite minister.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
13 4,939
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Although he isn't president material, Varank is my kind of guy. Hard working and not taking himself too seriously, by far my favorite minister.

I agree with you
Varank is one of the best ministers ever employed by the AKP
I love Ismail Demir as well (even though he isnt a minister)
Akar as a defence minister is also way good tbh, but i feel he can do a bit more
The health minister is also not bad (I know many doesnt agree with me on this and its fine so no need to attack me because i know it is controversial)
The communication minister is good as well but the former ppl overshadows him tbh

I used to like Soylu as well but after the recent Sedat Pecker videos iam kinda keeping him in the gray zone for now; If he doesnt do something useful to the country in order to alleviate his reputation, then he sucks.. in fact , iam still confused as to why he is still not fired till now

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
None is good and this is the problem
You wanna kick Erdo? That is fine but bring a better one, not worse
All what they want is to overthrow the AKP and Erdo no matter the price; and that is a wrong mentality and these arent only my words but those who were in the CHP before like Ince.
You dont legitimize kicking mafia groups out of power and replacing them with those radicals who wanna split the country in two. It just doesnt make sense

And while I somehow see that Yavas is doing well rn (hate imamoglu btw), how do you know that it is not a facade. How do you know that he wont succumb to pressure from the CHP when he becomes a president. You do realise that the CHP wanna return to parliamentary system, when it happens, what if yavas didnt agree with the HDP and they end up pulling their support. Either turkey will be trapped in endless parliamentary elections or the CHP will buckle to whatever the HDP wants which is just wrong.
You guys are saving yourselves from a muddy swamp and throwing yourselves inside a typhoon (metaphor)

Just my opinion though
Booth are way better than Erdogan and his corrupt cabinet, AKP has stopped ruling the country long ago, they only work to steal as much as they can and protect themselves while doing it.

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
I agree with you
Varank is one of the best ministers ever employed by the AKP
I love Ismail Demir as well (even though he isnt a minister)
Akar as a defence minister is also way good tbh, but i feel he can do a bit more
The health minister is also not bad (I know many doesnt agree with me on this and its fine so no need to attack me because i know it is controversial)
The communication minister is good as well but the former ppl overshadows him tbh

I used to like Soylu as well but after the recent Sedat Pecker videos iam kinda keeping him in the gray zone for now; If he doesnt do something useful to the country in order to alleviate his reputation, then he sucks.. in fact , iam still confused as to why he is still not fired till now
I love to see them rail against the concrete heads in the parliament. Akars rant against them is also worthy to see:

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Nice opinion piece by Burhanettin Duran:

"They (opposition) merely dislike Qatar’s policy because it happens to be in sync with the foreign policy of Erdoğan’s Turkey. They are also unhappy with the positive outcome of the Turkish president’s leader-to-leader diplomacy with Qatar’s Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani."

"Such angry opposition to the common interests of one’s own nation is a problem that consolidated democracies do not experience. It appears that Turkey’s opposition parties suffer from something far worse than xenophobia, racism, ideological bigotry or Orientalism. Their condition is self-alienation and self-hatred."

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom