Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Offcourse they can have their opinion without making a policy. Just search up how ataturk cracked down on muslims. No need to try to hide facts bro. No dont get me wrong you can have your opinion. I just dont respect how some people try to twist truth just because they have a opinon about something. That part about turkey now and erdogan is true, but dont forget that this is based on history. Since late 1800s during the ottoman period nationalism, and secularism started to flourish. Turkey been influenced by this ideology for 100+ years. 20 years with erdogan in power wont change the people. And its not like he had all the power to govern like ataturk had. However history repeats itself.
You are the one making the allegations, show me how he cracked down on religion, he banned cults yes and seeing how treacherous gülen cult and like of furkan vakfi that hide the fact that minors are being sexually assaulted in their facilities only shows me how right Atatürk was even a century ago.
We dont need any religious cults to be muslim.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I don't claim to be an expert and this is not my opinion. It is a well-established centuries-old fatwa and has never been refuted by any Islamic authority up to now. Bring your problems to Islamic authorities. Maybe you can be the first one to refute that and reform Islam. Good luck. A reformed Islam kinda like Protestantism will be very good. I will of course welcome this. As a non-believer, I think too Islam should be renewed with today's conditions.
You do as you made claim that females serving in army is haram thing whichi is lets say at least unbased and you made potential circumtences to fit your conclusion which has not to be like that.
So, you will tell me that Khawla bint al-Azwar was not muslim amd did haram things which unfold her from faith and many others after her. You have no position for valid statement regarding this matters.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,747
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Islamic scholars never said females serving in the army is haram. They said females working/serving together with stranger men(any man other than close family, any men a muslim woman can marry) is haram. And that is not what I say that is what Islam or at least Islamic scholars up to now says. And it is so well established that it is never refuted by any scholar.
In a muslim country, an army fully consists of women with separate structure and barracks should have been created to make this compatible with islam.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Islamic scholars never said females serving in the army is haram. They said females working/serving together with stranger men(any man other than close family, any men a muslim woman can marry) is haram. And that is not what I say that is what Islam or at least Islamic scholars up to now says. And it is so well established that it is never refuted by any scholar.
In a muslim country, an army fully consists of women with separate structure and barracks should have been created to make this compatible with islam.
Grey zone..., Creator gave us common sense to follow Book with reason not dogma.

One example.

M

Manomed

Strange explaniton from non believer perspective, how comes that you became expert in religous matters? Leave that to the followers of Islam, you have your path.
Muslims will get mad If you criticise their religion and will try to impose their religion onto you lol

L

LegionnairE

and we come back to the point of relevancy of personal opinion towards others people what should they do in life.

I don't care about what people "should" do with their lives.

Military is a place for hardened warriors. Not for women who are concerned with their make-up or how much their hair is visible.

You can't wear non-uniform clotihng. It breaks uniform discipline.

The word "unit" comes from "unity".
There can't be unity when half the women are wearing headscarves and half of them aren't.

Yes it turns the army into a joke.
Have them shave their heads.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I don't care about what people "should" do with their lives.

Military is a place for hardened warriors. Not for women who are concerned with their make-up or how much their hair is visible.

You can't wear non-uniform clotihng. It breaks uniform discipline.

The word "unit" comes from "unity".
There can't be unity when half the women are wearing headscarves and half of them aren't.

Yes it turns the army into a joke.
Have them shave their heads.
Well you people say that USA army is the best in the world, so why not following their example :)

L

LegionnairE

Well you people say that USA army is the best in the world, so why not following their example :)

I was going to say what a big joke US army was but I didn't want to derail the thread.

Yes they also have transsexual battalions. Yes they are a joke.
Got their ass kicked by a bunch of insurgents recently.

rainmaker

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
I was going to say what a big joke US army was but I didn't want to derail the thread.

The ancient Greeks had a homosexual unit, the "Sacred Band", it was reportedly their best unit.

L

LegionnairE

The ancient Greeks had a homosexual unit, the "Sacred Band", it was reportedly their best unit.
Do these low testosterone men look like Alexander the Great to you?

Are you scared of them? :D

1630685876844.png

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Joke or not, women have place in army and certain branches especially, they perfom same or better in certain task then men, stupid to waste human resources potential.

L

LegionnairE

Joke or not, women have place in army and certain branches especially, they perfom same or better in certain task then men, stupid to waste human resources potential.

Not worth it when they break discipline.

We have more than enough men to do their jobs better.

L

LegionnairE

It is, woman are equal memhers of society or you are going against basic postulates of secular democracies?

Bullshit. Show me one secular democracy that drafts women to military.

Men and women are different. No ideological masturbation is going to change this. If you want to do a man's job, then don't ask for special treatment. No make-up, no long hair, no headscarves or any nonsense like that. You need to be physically strong too. If this is too much for you, go become a nurse or something.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom