Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
8 3,855
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dont get it why is the stray dog problem tied to politics or even ideology?
Actually, it isn't. Its all about money.

Under the guise of "animal rights" a massive racket is going on.
Various animal rights associations use the stray dogs to collect donations from people, then use that money for embezzlement/money laundering/supporting terrorists.
The amount of money that is in this racket is estimated to be 12 billion dollars.
and the actual philanthropy they make is so sloppy and dangerous that they actually cause harm to people.
People are mauled to within an inch of their lives, contact rabies and cysts, and actually die because of them.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
15 1,604
I dont get it why is the stray dog problem tied to politics or even ideology?
PKKistan in syria is on its way to become a government and Americans are supporting it they helding elections this dog staff is just a distraction by both CHP and AKP to hide their screw ups in Syria. since people will start asking Generals were right all along you politicians ruined turkey's geopolitics and created 2 kurdistan in iraq and syria and yes i also blame CHP as well

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,336
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
PKKistan in syria is on its way to become a government and Americans are supporting it they helding elections this dog staff is just a distraction by both CHP and AKP to hide their screw ups in Syria. since people will start asking Generals were right all along you politicians ruined turkey's geopolitics and created 2 kurdistan in iraq and syria and yes i also blame CHP as well

I dont think anybody wants to get torn apart by a pack of dogs regardless of the geopolitical situation.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,336
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Actually, it isn't. Its all about money.

Under the guise of "animal rights" a massive racket is going on.
Various animal rights associations use the stray dogs to collect donations from people, then use that money for embezzlement/money laundering/supporting terrorists.
The amount of money that is in this racket is estimated to be 12 billion dollars.
and the actual philanthropy they make is so sloppy and dangerous that they actually cause harm to people.
People are mauled to within an inch of their lives, contact rabies and cysts, and actually die because of them.

I argued with these wackos on instagram.

They called me a murderer because I come from Australia. Because we cull camels, feral cats and feral dogs due to the damage they cause to the habitat as introduced species.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
15 1,604
I dont think anybody wants to get torn apart by a pack of dogs regardless of the geopolitical situation.
the news that PKK in Syria held an election and on its way to become a government should be number 1 news in our country the reasons that the political class pumping this worthless and easy to solve topics is to hide that screw up and distract the public

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom