TR Politics

Corvus

Reactions
5 327
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mate, how old are you? You keep spamming cringe stuff in here.
I think that answers your question:

Screenshot_2024-10-17-13-47-45-391_com.opera.browser.afin.jpg

Scott Summers

Contributor
Reactions
2 717
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
This whole recycling of the Peace Process or Kurdish opening is the last handshake between Turks and Kurds before the Great War starts.

Because war is coming in our region and they need to close the ranks. The actions in Syria are for the same cause.

I dont see another reason why we started the peace process again.

somegoodusername

Reactions
2 247
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This whole recycling of the Peace Process or Kurdish opening is the last handshake between Turks and Kurds before the Great War starts.

Because war is coming in our region and they need to close the ranks. The actions in Syria are for the same cause.

lol
All these peace processes are for Erdoğan's own personal benefit in internal politics. Nothing else. Never was.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
15 1,573
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Daktilo? lol. Lmao even.

Here I was paying attention to your doomsaying in other threads. Daktilo31 is not a reputable source and you should do some soul searching for taking a group of Kılıçdaroğlu supporters seriously.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
72 9,796
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kılıçdaroğlu supporters
I'm on and off following the two guys on the right on the thumbnail for the last few years and Burak Özpek would literally fight you for calling him a KK supporter.

somegoodusername

Reactions
2 247
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Daktilo? lol. Lmao even.

Here I was paying attention to your doomsaying in other threads. Daktilo31 is not a reputable source and you should do some soul searching for taking a group of Kılıçdaroğlu supporters seriously.
Mate, this is like, saying I know how to read, but can't even read the letter "A".
Burak Hoca is LITERALLY, but LITERALLY known for his opposition to Kılıçdaroğlu.

He was getting lynched by KK supporters because of his staunch opposition to KK for nearly a year before the 2023 election.

So, please, get your political information anyone more serious then the likes of Erlik.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
6 18,541
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Turks and Kurds have been at war since the 1920s because my ancestors denied their Kurdistan bullshit.

I dont look at it politically or ideologically or even religiously. Because majority of Turks and Kurds are Muslim. Despite the bs talk of brotherhood both sides harbour a growing hatred of each other. Kurds go full blown Nazi once they hear you are Turkish.

I see it as a normal struggle to prevent Turkiye losing a chunk of its land and territory.

I dont see the soldiers being martyred as in vain. Because if they never fought then Kurdistan in Turkiye would have long been established.

Something the dumbass politicians have still not figured out. Because they buried their heads on the sand.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
15 1,664
"Bize koyun dediler, biz de koyduk"
View attachment 71262
i wasnt talking to you i was talking to that mahlukat and i supported zafer party in the election right now i dont support anyone except TSK. burada da mi mağdur misin ??

necmettin-erbakan-hikmetyar-gulbeddin-500x273.jpg

Erbakan in center in the right al-qaeda terrorist hekmatyar gulbuddin

erdogan-hikmetyar.jpg

erdogan with al-qaeda terrorist

recep-tayyip-erdogan-fethullah-gulen-500x500.jpg

erdogan with fetö terrorist

sddefault.jpg

erdogan hizbullah terrorist

images

erdogan with PKK terrorist

turkey-s-prime-minister-recep-tayyip-erdogan-and-hamas-gaza-leader-ismail-haniyeh-greet-members-of-parliament-from-erdogan-s-ruling-ak-party-in-ankara.jpeg

erdogan with Hamas terrorist who called turkey Armenian genocider

maxresdefault.jpg

erdogan with george soros

9fb7bf87-lbvtb9yy0agnk7tz2we4fc.jpeg

Keep calm and protect the Republic from people who shake the hands of terrorists​

somegoodusername

Reactions
2 247
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
9fb7bf87-lbvtb9yy0agnk7tz2we4fc.jpeg

Keep calm and protect the Republic from people who shake the hands of terrorists​
These guys weren't less corrupt than Erdoğan. They fueled sectarian conflicts and arranged 28 Şubat after there was a popular anti-corruption movement began after Susurluk Scandal.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom