Turkey
FMIMUOkWYAAmPZb

teknix123

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hey guys, been following this thread for a while and still cant comprehend who does what with respect to engine development in Turkey...I saw some lists made by some members but could anyone share a detailed list of all Turkish companies end their respective engine programs?

Like TEI, TAI, TRMotor, IdeaLab etc.? It could include technology transfer to since until recently there has been very close partnership with Ukrainian companies. Thanks in advance!!!

SaR

Committed member
Reactions
3 599
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hey guys, been following this thread for a while and still cant comprehend who does what with respect to engine development in Turkey...I saw some lists made by some members but could anyone share a detailed list of all Turkish companies end their respective engine programs?

Like TEI, TAI, TRMotor, IdeaLab etc.? It could include technology transfer to since until recently there has been very close partnership with Ukrainian companies. Thanks in advance!!!

Archive for ongoing projects

SaR

Committed member
Reactions
3 599
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
According to the article, majority of the components were planned to be made in Ukraine and as of March, 2nd phase of the engine acquisition was not officially signed.

I don't know how this is going to work but TEI is likely going to receive(d) ToTs and going to nationalize it fully. Given the situation, probably also hire the engineers from the firm.

Battle of Zaporizhia is ongoing. Motor Sich factory could be destroyed, pillaged, taken over etc.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,180
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mr. Akşit must be busy with the engine as he hasn't made a public appearance in several months.

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The project was taken from TEI and given to Kale. I don't know the exact cause, but it's probably an engineering issue.

Don't get me wrong guys, I am not trying to shit on TEI. But sadly these are the truth. We should more rely on Kale and TRMotor now..
where is the source on tj300 project given to kale?

Siper>MMU

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,194
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sorry it's a bit "trust me bro" situation. You choose believing or not. But think of last projects of TEI, PD series took too long to enter service, TJ90 isn't still in use.

Top Bottom