Israel Rafael's Spike missile deal with Greece expected to be signed next month

Latebra Factum

Reactions
2 629
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Anyways , the Spike NLOS is a really nice missile with IR homing and E/O (CCD-IIR) guidance and a range of well over 25 km and a tandem-charge HEAT warhead .
2014.11.21_해병대_스파이크_사격_(15863350681).jpg

Last edited:

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
They have more than enough Kornets from Iran. Plus u can't sell them weapons legally.

No one did more damage than Erdogan who chose useless S-400 over F-35.
Kornets are old junk I was talking about unusual toys.

Legal or illegal we can do extraordinary things in strange times.

LoL Erdoğan is one of the best thing that happened to Turkey in terms of defense industry and you know it. In addition don't make me laugh everybody knows that S400 is nothing but a childish reason. The main reason was Israel's demands on the USA. You wanted to be the only one with that tech in the region for your security. However, look what happened lol 😂 who will stop us from giving our toys to some excited Arabs?

Turks were a powerhouse and is going to be in the future in these lands and playing with fire can be dangerous brother. We ain't fool. Thank you

Last edited:

Vag

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Of course you don't. But, watch your mouth please. Anyways it won't change anything komşu.
I really don't care! I am honest with you! Israel-Palestine relations and Middle East problems in general doesn't concern me...

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Kornets are old junk I was talking about unusual toys.
Kornet can penetrate any tank in the world without APS. You also bought it from Russia.

Legal or illegal we can do extraordinary things in strange times.
You want to became a second Iran?

LoL Erdoğan is one of the best thing that happened to Turkey in terms of defense industry and you know it. In addition don't make me laugh everybody knows that S400 is nothing but a childish reason. The main reason was Israel's demands on the USA. You wanted to be the only one with that tech in the region for your security. However, look what happened lol 😂 who will stop us from giving our toys to some excited Arabs?

Turks were a powerhouse and is going to be in the future in these lands and playing with fire can be dangerous brother. We ain't fool. Thank you
The biggest secret of F-35 is its RCS profile. S-400 located near F-35 bases can read it and record. No one will take trillion program at risk because of Erdogan.

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kornet can penetrate any tank in the world without APS. You also bought it from Russia.

You want to became a second Iran?

The biggest secret of F-35 is its RCS profile. S-400 located near F-35 bases can read it and record. No one will take trillion program at risk because of Erdogan.
Yes I wanna be like them! Make me a star 🌟 lol who do you think you are?

We bought kornet eons ago.

We don't care about F35 anymore keep it. We don't believe any of it as well.

I'm not angry at you btw, I'm just sharing my thoughts so nothing personal but I hope we can return back the same attitude soon.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 997
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes I wanna be like them! Make me a star 🌟 lol who do you think you are?

We bought kornet eons ago.

We don't care about F35 anymore keep it. We don't believe any of it as well.

I'm not angry at you btw, I'm just sharing my thoughts so nothing personal but I hope we can return back the same attitude soon.
Exactly, tit for tat.

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Exactly, tit for tat.

I just wanna add this.

I don't care about Israel or Palestine to be honest I just care about our own interests. They can't say the same unfortunately because they tried to block us, they tried to use other nations against our interests and still doing so. I really wonder how they will survive in the middle east by hurting everyone one by one... Time will show...

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 997
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Neither do I. The thing is, the stronger Türkiye gets, (which we undoubdtly do in record time) the less their barking will effect us. Power my friend, Power is all that matters.

Edit:
And like I said, Türkiye should work more in a tit for tat basis. You sell my wannabe enemy weapons, I sell to yours.

Gamal

Reactions
Nation of residence
Egypt
Nation of origin
Egypt
Neither do I. The thing is, the stronger Türkiye gets, (which we undoubdtly do in record time) the less their barking will effect us. Power my friend, Power is all that matters.

Edit:
And like I said, Türkiye should work more in a tit for tat basis. You sell my wannabe enemy weapons, I sell to yours.
So what? This is Israel's decision

Top Bottom