Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,078
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Problem makers need to be expelled from Turkish soil to Syria, we need to actively move the refugee camps outside of Türkiyes border. No other way!

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,274
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Problem makers need to be expelled from Turkish soil to Syria, we need to actively move the refugee camps outside of Türkiyes border. No other way!

Nation building will only burden Turkiye even more.

We seen the USA pour billions into building Afghanistan and it went nowhere.

The future buffer state belongs to Turkmens in Syria and Iraq.

Syria and Iraq are now fractured this policy of trying to maintain both countries is now finished. Iraqi Kurdistan should also be used as a buffer but they cant be trusted.

Syrian Arab run FSA has now failed. Ukraine slowly got rid of its militias and intergrated them into the army. Turkiye has tolerated these militias and these gangs far too long. They have drop their stupid extremism or get cleared out. Most dont care about nation rebuilding all they care about is their loot and their money.

Only thing useful is them being used cannon fodder in operations. Since there is no operations all they ever do is fight each other.

This proxy war against Syria has backfired.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,511
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Following the events that took place in Kayseri on the evening of June 30, 2024, approximately 79 thousand accounts shared 343 thousand posts on the social media platform X.

❌ It was determined that 37% of the accounts shared were BOTs; 68% of the posts were provocative and negative.

❌ An investigation was launched into 63 accounts. 10 of them were referred to the prosecutor's office; the procedures for the others are ongoing.

We will not tolerate those who threaten the peace and security of our country, who make provocative posts, and who engage in hate speech.

This is how bot accounts are managed.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,272
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

Following the events that took place in Kayseri on the evening of June 30, 2024, approximately 79 thousand accounts shared 343 thousand posts on the social media platform X.

❌ It was determined that 37% of the accounts shared were BOTs; 68% of the posts were provocative and negative.

❌ An investigation was launched into 63 accounts. 10 of them were referred to the prosecutor's office; the procedures for the others are ongoing.

We will not tolerate those who threaten the peace and security of our country, who make provocative posts, and who engage in hate speech.

This is how bot accounts are managed.

There's thousands of people protesting on the streets in one of AKPs strongholds and yet this guy is talking about bot accounts instead of dealing with the actual root cause of the problem.

Absolute joke, an insult to the people of the nation.

Clearly people are fed up. The more you try to cover up this mess, trust me, the more brutal and all encompassing the response will be.

If you see no danger in this situation, you are a blatant traitor.

Don't cry about some mossad bullshit when the reality is that Israel "helped" us demine our borders. Don't cry about conspiracies when Soros literally openly said that Türkiye should be a dumping ground for refugees.

Enough is enough.

Last edited:

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,618
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There's thousands of people protesting on the streets in one of AKPs strongholds and yet this guy is talking about bot accounts instead of dealing with the actual root cause of the problem.

Caligula syndrome ..... we should continue this madness... we dont have a refugee problem

Last edited:

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
14 1,589

Clearly people are fed up. The more you try to cover up this mess, trust me, the more brutal and all encompassing the response will be.

If you see no danger in this situation, you are a blatant traitor.

Don't cry about some mossad bullshit when the reality is that Israel "helped" us demine our borders. Don't cry about conspiracies when Soros literally openly said that Türkiye should be a dumping ground for refugees.

Enough is enough.
let me interduce you to ihvancilar who come from SETA and pelikan group. do you remember after earth quack Erdogan send Syrians to Mersin girl dormitory ?? then syrians a rape turkish student girl there i put the video of the rape victim screaming here do you know what @Bogeyman told me then ?? he told me there was no rape the girl was doing prostitutions. just letting you know what kind of person you are dealing with

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,685
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Just look at these sons of bitches in the Foreign Ministry... Another proof that Turkey is being run by anti- Turks. When will you start caring about the well- being of the citizens of TURKEY?

"It is wrong to use the sad events that took place in Kayseri after a crime for which our state has taken legal action against the suspect, as a basis for some provocations beyond our borders. Turkey's efforts and principled stance for the well-being of the Syrian people are above any provocation."

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,511
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
let me interduce you to ihvancilar who come from SETA and pelikan group. do you remember after earth quack Erdogan send Syrians to Mersin girl dormitory ?? then syrians a rape turkish student girl there i put the video of the rape victim screaming here do you know what @Bogeyman told me then ?? he told me there was no rape the girl was doing prostitutions. just letting you know what kind of person you are dealing with

It was revealed that 40 of the 73 people detained for attacking Syrian homes and workplaces in Kayseri had criminal records for drugs, extortion, rape and theft.

A Syrian man's shop was looted and his cash in the safe was stolen.

I guess it's clear who the looter-rapist or the scum that deserves all kinds of insults is.

As always, our nation likes to exaggerate things. Rapists who get excited about social media with bots do all kinds of filth. That's all there is to it.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,511
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

It was revealed that 40 of the 73 people detained for attacking Syrian homes and workplaces in Kayseri had criminal records for drugs, extortion, rape and theft.

I guess it's clear who the looter-rapist or the scum that deserves all kinds of insults is.

As always, our nation likes to exaggerate things. Rapists who get excited about social media with bots do all kinds of filth. That's all there is to it.
No one in this country can portray the Turkish nation as rapists and looters and dishonorable people. This is not the Turkish nation. And stop insulting the Turkish nation over this.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
2 1,017
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan

Right. I searched the writing in the tweet and the same exact words have been repeatedly shared by hundreds of FETÖ accounts.

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,575
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Lol Muslims being deported from France because of the far-right is just pure bullshit. Not realistic at all.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,511
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Right. I searched the writing in the tweet and the same exact words have been repeatedly shared by hundreds of FETÖ accounts.

Nice try, we all know you're a former FETÖ member of Zaza origin, buddy.

Following the ugly incident that took place in Kayseri, provocative actions were carried out against Syrians in some cities throughout our country last night.

Following the provocative actions carried out by resorting to illegal means, 474 individuals were detained. It was determined that 285 of the detained individuals had criminal records for various crimes (migrant smuggling, wounding, drugs, looting, theft, damage to property, sexual harassment, fraud, counterfeiting, threat, insult, deprivation of liberty, etc.).

Source: Minister of Interior. So please stop talking nonsense.

By the way, there was a migrant smuggler among these filthy terrorists. Isn't it ironic? The people who are supposedly complaining about migrants invading the country are also bringing migrants into the country and receiving thousands of euros from them.

Your level of deception is unbelievable. They are herding you like sheep, but you don't know it.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,401
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Through time and generations, our ancestors have handed down precious proverbs as magnificent kernels of wisdom. One of them is as follows:

"Götüyle inatlaşan donuna eder."

You fill the country with uncivilized fighting age males from a hostile culture, give them privileges and subsidize their living, protect them like they are your mother's honor... Then you demean, insult, shame and guilt the host population for even the smallest of perceived wrongs. Then this is what you get.

Still the refugee lovers try to fabricate arguments to shame, insult and guilt the Turkish nation into welcoming these hordes of destructive outsiders. Reality does not take shape according to your whims. Read the proverb again, it contains wisdom.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
2 1,017
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan

Following the ugly incident that took place in Kayseri, provocative actions were carried out against Syrians in some cities throughout our country last night.

Following the provocative actions carried out by resorting to illegal means, 474 individuals were detained. It was determined that 285 of the detained individuals had criminal records for various crimes (migrant smuggling, wounding, drugs, looting, theft, damage to property, sexual harassment, fraud, counterfeiting, threat, insult, deprivation of liberty, etc.).

Source: Minister of Interior. So please stop talking nonsense.

By the way, there was a migrant smuggler among these filthy terrorists. Isn't it ironic? The people who are supposedly complaining about migrants invading the country are also bringing migrants into the country and receiving thousands of euros from them.

Your level of deception is unbelievable. They are herding you like sheep, but you don't know it.

So these people, most of who voted for AKP, had criminal records and were let off and were free. Yet all of a sudden they are most wanted criminals because they protested against the biggest refugee invasion in the world which has resulted in countless rapes and murders.

You're not making any sense, you're just saving face.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,511
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
So these people, most of who voted for AKP, had criminal records and were let off and were free. Yet all of a sudden they are most wanted criminals because they protested against the biggest refugee invasion in the world which has resulted in countless rapes and murders.

You're not making any sense, you're just saving face.
There are 1.2 million people living in Kayseri. However, the number of people involved in these incidents is 500, maybe 1000 at most. You can find so many terrorist-looking people anywhere in Turkey. You cannot brand 1 million people with the perversion of 1000 people.

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,575
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
If you actually live in France, you will be the one to learn this first hand, don't worry!

Why would the state deport without a tangible reasons honest people whether they are Muslims or something else ? If you work properly, pay your taxes, etc .. then you shouldn’t worry a bit. Not that I trust the government but this nonsense isn’t realistic at all.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,511
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why would the state deport without a tangible reasons honest people whether they are Muslims or something else ? If you work properly, pay your taxes, etc .. then you shouldn’t worry a bit. Not that I trust the government but this nonsense isn’t realistic at all.
People do not migrate only because the state forcibly deports them. Turkey does not forcibly deport its own people to Europe. People go because they complain about their living conditions. So why shouldn't people complain about their living conditions when they flee France?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom