Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,725
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Aselsan space technologies -Ince Mühendislik

Above is the Right thing which Turkiye must Follow. Science, Development -> Leading to Skills, Knowledge.
After that Build Product which lead to

- Religion people will react as always -> Maşallah = Blessed by God ( I understand that some one will hate me. But we must me facing the True -> Only Science, Development, Hard work of people following this can progress and make you evolve.

- Rival will hate you because you have it

- People which are Not above one or not involved - Will react as Bravo, Nice, Good job, this is Inspiring etc.

- There are people which are not interested or do not care -> they will react as Hmm, Ok :)

At end what I am trying to say is that if Turkiye keep following Science will reach new levels of more Independence and in position with more Options available to live better.
In case or WAR it will have more platforms to defend itself.

I guess greece, usa even germany Really do NOT like this progress of Turkiye. This progress Already PROVE that it give fruits/Products which make Turkiye more and more to Raise and become Powerful.

Turkiye MUST be on ALWAYS VIGILANT and WAIT them to MAKE FIRST MOVE.
Until than KEEP the SCIENCE and DEVELOP HIGH TECH PLATFORMS

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,552
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkey will develop a joint satellite with Kazakhs in Kazakhstan. Within the scope of the agreement, cooperation will be made on satellite production, development and launch.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,552
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Electron beam penetration of poly (methyl methacrylate)/colemanite composite irradiated at low earth orbit space radiation environment​

Abstract​

Poly (methyl methacrylate) modification by colemanite (CMT) addition has ensured beta shielding improvement. This study has connected with space environmental utilization with Kibo Japanese Experiment Module on International Space Station at low earth orbit. Space environment experiment was performed by using Kibo Experiment Handrail Attachment Mechanism–ExHAM. The changes in beta transmission of the composite were examined (by Sr-90 radioisotope) before and after space environmental utilization and details on beta penetration capacity was examined to protect the equipment (used in aviation and aerospace industries) from space radiation. Beta attenuation variations have indicated composite densification with beta attenuation enhancement after CMT addition.

Composite applications developed by Dr. Tayfun BEL at ITU for beta radiation protection in low altitude space orbit. As part of the project, joint experiments were carried out with the Japanese Space Agency (JAXA) on the International Space Station.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mr Ikinci: "As ROKETSAN, we reached to 130 km in 2018 and then to 136 km in space studies.

In 2023, we will carry 100 kg of useful load with 300 km.

Before 2027, we will carry 400 kg of useful load to 550 km."

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,075
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
550km altitude is where Starlink satellites are located. First generation Starlink satellites are only 260kg while second generation is 5 times as much.

Last edited:

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Goktürk-Y is coming with Very high resolution national camera (~0,5-0,3m)

Screenshot_20221022_134549.jpg

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
27 4,533
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mr Ikinci: "As ROKETSAN, we reached to 130 km in 2018 and then to 136 km in space studies.

In 2023, we will carry 100 kg of useful load with 300 km.

Before 2027, we will carry 400 kg of useful load to 550 km."
Just to clarify, the one in 2023 will be probe rocket and the one in 2027 will be an actual orbital rocket. The two are wildly different capabilities(like orders of magnitude).

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
27 4,533
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,075
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Fergani Space, a subsidiary of Baykar, is coming soon with projects that will surprise Turkey and the world.

I Wish/Hope Baykar Can Develop A Regional Starlink Like System In The Near Future.
I don't think this kind of systems can be regional as the satellites have to rotate around the world to maintain orbit. This means that the system must cover a belt around the world.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom