Contributor
Reactions
5 921
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
Any news about IMECE spy sats?
At the end of 2022 or beggin of 2023 there were the date to launch to space .
Did they posponed the date ?

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,542
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
TUBITAK President Prof. Dr. Hasan Mandal announced that they will launch Turkey's first sub-meter resolution IMECE Satellite in the first quarter of 2023.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Will the IMECE satellite get launched on Sunday or is the date uncertain?

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Fergani Space's website is live!

Mission:To be the leader in the world by producing sustainable and cost-effective solutions in Space Transportation and LEO Satellite Services with the innovative and original technologies it has developed...

The Head Staff
20230204_031741.jpg
ferganispace.com/tr/

P.S. I know 2 of them but Alper bey is unfamiliar. Do you know anything about him guys? Scientist or smth like that?

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,594
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Alper Güzel will be responsible for the daily operation of the company so that Arif Karabeyoğlu can concentrate on the technological side.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Guys, wasnt Turkey supposed to initiate a moon-landing operation this year? Any updates on that?

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,040
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Guys, wasnt Turkey supposed to initiate a moon-landing operation this year? Any updates on that?
No landing but hard impact I.e. crashing into the moon. I think it is planned for later this year

Tsenal

Committed member
Reactions
1 714
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Mission:To be the leader in the world by producing sustainable and cost-effective solutions in Space Transportation and LEO Satellite Services with the innovative and original technologies it has developed...

The Head Staff
View attachment 53534
ferganispace.com/tr/

P.S. I know 2 of them but Alper bey is unfamiliar. Do you know anything about him guys? Scientist or smth like that?
Is Haluk not involved in Fergani? Maybe he is just on the board of directors and not an executive.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,542
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

The Head Staff
View attachment 53534
ferganispace.com/tr/

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-02-04 131326.png

Space Tug​

As a result of the New Space approach and significantly reduced launch costs, the number of satellites operating in space has been increasing dramatically, leading to an ever growing requirement to conduct in-space orbital transfers.

Cost effective launch systems are designed to place a very large mass of satellites to a spesific earth orbit. Most of the time, the target of the primary customer and the secondary payloads are different. Thus any customer either has to wait for a suitable launch that will take its satellite as a secondary payload close to its desired orbit, which might take a very long time, or will have to go as a primary customer which will result in a significantly increased launch cost. Either way time loss or monetary cost will be detremental to the business of the satellite company.
Fergani’s unique cost effective space tug solution will transfer the secondary payload to the desired orbit mitigating the adverse afromentioned operational issues associated with the launch service.

The in-space logistical capabilities that are offered by Fergani’s space tug will lead to substantial competition advantage to satellite operators that are conducting business in the inherently difficult space envoirement.
Fergani’s space tug system will improve the operational capability of the satellites by giving them the ability to change their energy state as they operate in space.

In short, Fergani’s high technology cost effective space tug solution will be critical in improving the efficiency of a satellite system throughout its life-cycle, from orbital insertion to the final maneviour to the grave yard orbit.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom