Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,534
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
The TF-X will be unveiled by March 23, 2023 and make it’s maiden flight by 2025.

This was already mentioned a few month ago, I don’t think something changed regarding those dates.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,454
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
May I ask, if it include bulkhead?

Since the bulkheads are also made of aluminum and titanium, the subject of these stress tests is actually relevant to these bulkheads. These fatigue tests were very important because Turkiye produced the largest bulkheads with titanium 3D printing technology and became the first country to use this technology in the bulkheads...

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,798
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Since the bulkheads are also made of aluminum and titanium, the subject of these stress tests is actually relevant to these bulkheads. These fatigue tests were very important because Turkiye produced the largest bulkheads with titanium 3D printing technology and became the first country to use this technology in the bulkheads...
We had a foreign company make the big printer as I recall it, but it worries me that we may not have necessary tech to make these printers our selves.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,454
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Yeah! That's why I asked. These bulkhead probably the world's first 3d printed bulkhead. So there were some doubting if these can long last witthout cracks. now, Is G sustaining test also depends on fatigue tests ? Or is it completely different one?

Last edited:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,454
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
We had a foreign company make the big printer as I recall it, but it worries me that we may not have necessary tech to make these printers our selves.
These are world biggest 3d printers made by a us company. But no problem, these are available on commercial market. Even you can personally buy one if you have enough money.

Windchime

Professional
South Korea Moderator
Reactions
22 1,278
Nation of residence
Poland
Nation of origin
South Korea
It has ALWAYS been officially communicated to be 2025. 2026 has never been a topic at least publicly
Some people have always preferred to regard later dates in an effort to downplay capabilities of Türkiye, sadly.

3fe61de31db27112fba03fec2703b7198299cefa4876e459758bac8d4e756c5f6b9c5dc0a508e0bb8b36ad068be95...jpeg
c34e662a66b2d2d2e7be70a82f34ea68b7eb813b7c2d13794e615ca50ff2958dadbcd5ccde0d15672c9cbb9fba52b...jpeg
These two are from TUSAS themselves, 2018.

MMU-TF-X-ProgramTakvimi.jpg

This one was from THK during Anatolian Eagle last year.

I guess TUSAS and THK are downplaying capabilities of Türkiye according to you. Quit your nationalist bs ffs. I guess I wouldn't be the only one feeling this way. I've seen you coming up with terrible arguments against well-advised and -minded members of this forum countless times. Stating truth is not having a bias against Türkiye, and as I've said before, reality doesn't always suit your preferences.

Before the schedules were accelerated (and publicly confirmed by Temel Kotil), the original timeline clearly stated somewhere in between 2026~2027 as when the first flight of MMU was to take place.

Last edited:

Windchime

Professional
South Korea Moderator
Reactions
22 1,278
Nation of residence
Poland
Nation of origin
South Korea
Oh not again, once more we come back to AKP this , AKP that bs. I'll tell you, I don't give two shit about who's the president in Turkey and which party has parliamentary control. Also, you're trying to disregard any official documents that doesn't suit your narrative and poltical views. Well, I've seen those tactics a lot. One thing I've learnt along those experience is that you sort of people never come up woth anything productive.

M

Manomed

Institutions want all the time they can get to make the products and keep themselves on the safe side of promises. It is not the documents that reflect the reality of what is happening but the realizations. Programs run faster than the documents have put. And you only regard documents that you can find but not regard the words and sentiments conveyed between lines of words of the industry leaders. The involvement of political aspects is outside your reach as you can only read from documents but not from political sentiments. Every project under AK Party government have been completed before time. When they make an agreement for a projects they haggle to complete it a year or two earlier than the planners have planned. As plans involve setbacks and all that are unlikely to happen under pressure from higher ups. Its was all know from the starts that completions happen before time is up. It is a resounding evidence that realizations happen earlier rather than later. Keep reading documents and stay behind the events.

Many members of this forum are laden with political inclinations that make them portray happenings in a way that suits their agenda. But hey those who think Turks are incompetent have always failed.
Stop attacking our members with your bullshit zafer.

Top Bottom