Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
OFFTOPIC:

Advice to enemy for tomorrow.

Get the anti-depression pills ready. Blood thinners against likely heart attack should not be forgotten. For sudden breathlessness, they should never forget to take ventolin sprays with them. Breathing exercises in the open air will be good. Intense stress and high anxiety also cause dry mouth so keep cold water with you. It will be good for mental health to stay away from DEFENCEHUB tomorrow.

ONTOPIC:

Seeing Hurjet on the landing gear and TISU fighter drone (I hope) and TFX stealth fighter on the assembly line tomorrow will cause a flood of emotions like no other experience in our entire life. There will be a day when we will shout out the capabilities of Turkish engineering and technicians to the world and the whole world will talk about what Turks can do. The West will probably not have a say in the face of what the Turks who is becoming an aviation tech giants next to them, have done. Someone will see more clearly with whom they are pissing.

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What exactly are we going to see? Can someone specify? Completely assembled aircraft?
I think we will see something like this

g1ujwT.jpg

MADDOG

Contributor
Türkiye Correspondent
Professional
Reactions
31 7,963
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus

g1ujwT.jpg
That's an aircraft with landing gears. Don't get too excited my friend... For an aircraft that just got delivered to FAL, this right here is pretty much impossible.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 4,825
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

g1ujwT.jpg
It has just moved to the final-assembly. It cannot look like this, yet. Maybe we should calm down a bit and lower the expectations. The more we expect the less satisfaction we'll get from tomorrow.

"Happiness Equals Reality Minus Expectations"

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,755
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It has just moved to the final-assembly. It cannot look like this, yet. Maybe we should calm down a bit and lower the expectations. The more we expect the less satisfaction we'll get from tomorrow.
In industrial terms, a product that goes to the final assembly line is substantially complete-form in terms of hull integrity.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 4,825
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
In industrial terms, a product that goes to the final assembly line is substantially complete-form in terms of hull integrity.
Hürjet went into final-assembly in June but 5 months later we still haven't seen it as complete as the picture posted above. What I'm saying is, it would be unfair to expect of the first TFX prototype to be as far along as the aircraft above just days after its final-assembly starts.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,755
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A final assembly is the last stage in the manufacturing process, the point where the components of a product are put together and it is prepared for delivery. In other words, it is not possible to talk about a final assembly process before the fuselage production is completed. The animation below shows the JSF final assembly line.

Here we see a mass production line. But the general production logic also follows these steps Because operations such as system integrations to cabling take place on this fuselage. There are tons of images and documents on the internet about the final assembly line of many aviation facilities. What I am referring to here is the moving of the aircraft to the final assembly line and the statement by the head of the SSB that saying. Otherwise, I have no information about the MMU project assembly activity other than what is written in open sources. Doesn't Demir mention here that the silhouette of the MMU has been revealed quite a bit?

kenny

Committed member
Reactions
1 875
Nation of residence
Japan
Nation of origin
Turkey
My friends, what we will see tomorrow will be something that will make us happy. Don't worry, I definitely think that the first flight of the plane will be earlier than 2025.

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,544
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
My friends, what we will see tomorrow will be something that will make us happy. Don't worry, I definitely think that the first flight of the plane will be earlier than 2025.
2025 is a pretty safe date imo, hope to see her fly with my own eyes...

zio

Reactions
4 456
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I expect MMU will get faster than 1.8 M when she get more power with domestic turbofan motor

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,544
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I expect MMU will get faster than 1.8 M when she get more power with domestic turbofan motor
Well it is also related to intakes, F-15EX with same engines can go lot faster than 1.8mach, but has a variable ramp, F-22 also has it but it affects RCS iirc

Baris

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Just to be clear, I don't think it is TİSU, yes it will fly in February/March but I don't think it is TİSU

Unless...
He says "daha var" for TISU. So no TISU tomorrow :(

He also says "We may see a few more surprises in the process until February."

I think it's Hürjet or T-929 tbh.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,755
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tomorrow(and probably whole week) TAI will put on a big show. The first images from the MMU final assembly line, a new UAV which is probably the Göksungur, and Hurjet, which is probably nearing the end of its assembly activities, or better still, with engine integration completed.

Bayraktar brothers, who we are used to seeing, could make another move against such a drop in public attention just a day after the KE taxi footages. If they can't decide which music they are going to mount the TB-3 teaser, I would like to say here that it doesn't matter. Release the little monster please!
[/GazaGetir]

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom