Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
It seems to me that more than one thing could be added. Nowadays, everything can be scaled down. :p

Yeah, that makes sense
1671198814189.png

zio

Reactions
4 456
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
On board ECM jamming of incoming missiles is useless,it should be a dispensible one( little buddy) or towed one,new modern missiles,including gökdoğan,can lock on jamming itself,however it will be wonderful for jamming of enemy aircrafts nose radar.Most of the low observable aircrafts is more RCS from back,so jamming of enemy aircrafts nose radar gives you more stealth.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,686
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
On board ECM jamming of incoming missiles is useless,it should be a dispensible one( little buddy) or towed one,new modern missiles,including gökdoğan,can lock on jamming itself,however it will be wonderful for jamming of enemy aircrafts nose radar.Most of the low observable aircrafts is more RCS from back,so jamming of enemy aircrafts nose radar gives you more stealth.
Maybe that hump between the engines is where the towed decoy/jammer's supposed to go.
Can't do wing tip pods in a 5th gen design since it'll increase the RCS.

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,564
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Feel free! Out of all the vids I saw, couldn't get an angle that was superior to this. I also failed to outline the canopy. But it's quite visible I think.
My concern is not the canopy but intake, it looks like a DSI with your outlines

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
66 7,621
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh