Claimed to be Kaan P1, second prototype. But I have my doubts, might just be P0 as well.
Why it has Erdoğan's signature on it ?
Claimed to be Kaan P1, second prototype. But I have my doubts, might just be P0 as well.
Good eye, one of the reasons why I think it is P0.Why it has Erdoğan's signature on it ?
Yeah I saw the tweet too. Thought it was P0 and not bothered to post here.Claimed to be Kaan P1, second prototype. But I have my doubts, might just be P0 as well.
Any idea who's in the photo?Claimed to be Kaan P1, second prototype. But I have my doubts, might just be P0 as well.
They say it is from presentation of SSB on Twitter. And President of SSB Haluk Görgün said, this is second prototype.Any idea who's in the photo?
That doesn't tell us much. From Saudi delegation visit last monthSignature is much larger and different color
It's not a leak, it was shared by SSB during their open media day.This is the source of the leak
View attachment 73140
View attachment 73141
Nose area look like it got flatter, anyone confirm? They are also saying 6 more are going to be built?
That's probably due to lighting, camera and the angle.