TR TF-X KAAN Fighter Jet

B.t.N

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mr Kotil said: “We want to make a beautiful plane. It is a very secondary issue that will be manned and unmanned. It already has artificial intelligence in it.”

And this, I believe, is the springboard effect!

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,859
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Finally we can begin with our own domestic Messerschmitt. Its a wonder Mitsotakis didnt cry about the F110 engines.
He will once the first prototype takes to the sky.
For now they are content with their delusional that the TF-X project is not real and will never succeed.

the same stance they have taken for the last 10 years concerning every product that Turkey has developed and produced.

Tsenal

Committed member
Reactions
1 714
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Greeks seem to take two different stance towards Turkish developments:

1: "Look what the Turks are doing and we can't even produce bullets, we need to invest in domestic arms industry."
2:"Turks will never manage to complete this project, it will be a failure gen 4 aircraft that will feed our rafales."

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
TAI wind tunnel parts
9929090a-43ee-42ea-a991-cf5708d2c77b.jpg
25e141fc-bcb1-4784-b471-145f8e7e048c.jpg

MADDOG

Contributor
Türkiye Correspondent
Professional
Reactions
31 7,949
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus
So, what is the name of the TFX engine, is it "ÖZGÜN" ?
Yep I think so. But I thought it was TEI related no? TAEC might come up with something else.

EDIT: ÖZGÜN is such a boring name at this point. F-16 Özgür, Hürkuş, Hürjet etc. So many freedom related names given these days... I understand Hürkuş, but the rest? Like we get it, it's national! No sh*t! Everyone is aware of that fact. Gotta get more creative.

EDIT 2: We should just end the "name giving" session before it starts. Ya'll know how heated it got the last time :D

Last edited:

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,294
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You must've been gone bankrupt after buying it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: These are horribly expensive
No, I didn't buy it. My engineer friend in TAI sent a photo from the office.

By the way, this is an enlarged version of the picture. Its actual size was very small.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,571
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
No, I didn't buy it. My engineer friend in TAI sent a photo from the office.

By the way, this is an enlarged version of the picture. Its actual size was very small.
looks like your engineer friend is trying to tell you (and therefore, us) something. ;)

if they actually deleted the tail fins on the plane itself, im gonna lose my marbles, and my knickers will be properly twisted!

MADDOG

Contributor
Türkiye Correspondent
Professional
Reactions
31 7,949
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus
TAI's Lightning Test Facility under construction. TF-X will be tested on this platform.

FUt2BIpWUAEwDSh.jpeg

FUt1_FWWUAMgJg_.jpeg

FUt17k2WIAISpIl.jpeg

FUt155HWUAE7XPb.jpeg

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom