Three stabbed to death in Nice "terror" attack.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If he is both Black and Muslim its easy to figure out atack motive when you consider amount of discrimination this guy gone troughout his life within French society.With the seeds of hatred Macron planting today this cycle will only grow unfortunetly. ☹

Going around killing is counterproductive. Remember this to these youths they are cannon fodder to terrorist groups. They are all in gangs or take drugs or engage in crime.or petty crime.

All of sudden they are religious then overnight start an attack.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Directly after the attack they said its a 'islamist' terrorist. How do they know this so quikly? Did the murderer told this?

Shouting Allah-u-Aqbar dont make you a terrorist nor a muslim. Everyone can say it, even the mayor of Nice said it.

This is a false flag, like the Thalys train attack or the Bataclan attacks. War between Turkey and France is foresawed many years ago by a lot of experts. This could be possible by linking these new attacks to Turkey.
Are you ok,how could this be linked to us?
This can only be linked to Charlie Hebdo or the teacher,nothing to do with us.

rainmaker

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Are you ok,how could this be linked to us?
This can only be linked to Charlie Hebdo or the teacher,nothing to do with us.
They will say that Erdogan encouraged it by promoting boycotts of French goods and making inciting statements on the cartoon issue.

This is why it was best to stay away from the cartoon issue.

guest12

Reactions
2 876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Going around killing is counterproductive. Remember this to these youths they are cannon fodder to terrorist groups.
Indeed this is exatly muslim haters want after all.But we need consider this with all of its dimensions so we can figure out how to bring permanent solution.No case is all white and black you know.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Indeed this is exatly muslim haters want after all.But we need consider this with all of its dimensions.No case is all white and black you know.

Far right hate anybody that is not white and european.

They just dont want immigrants and these attacks just give them more bullets and support.

Future of Muslims in France is bleak. They got no future at all.

Plus wahabis/salafis are scumbags. We are seriously better off without oil being discovered and the Ottoman Empire not collapsing.

rainmaker

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Indeed this is exatly muslim haters want after all.But we need consider this with all of its dimensions so we can figure out how to bring permanent soluon.No case is all white and black you know.
My opinion: Solution is to close down all Salafi mosques, ban all Salafi preachers, block all Salafi Youtube videos and make posession of Salafi materials a crime.

Make every potential immigrant pass a test on French values. If they don't want to integrate, they can fuck off to Saudi Arabia.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,744
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
It takes two to tango. Freedom of speech has/is being used to cause provocations and that has to end.

We've already established how mental some muslims are, so using the same provocation is going to yield same result. How can you keep fucking up the world with wars and expect that someone is going to have a change of heart ?

When our own allies feed PKK in Europe and at the same time decide that muslims are a problem. All I can say is karma is a bitch.

A solution could be stop selling weapons, and even pull out from ME.

I for one would love it.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
My opinion: Solution is to close down all Salafi mosques, ban all Salafi preachers, block all Salafi Youtube videos and make posession of Salafi materials a crime.

Make every potential immigrant pass a test on French values. If they don't want to integrate, they can fuck off to Saudi Arabia.

Wahabis and their whole history is of blood.

They started off raiding trade caravans and Hajj pilgrim caravans where they murdered women, children and anybody in their path then they sacked Karbala. Sunni Ottomans and Shia Qajars signed a treaty allowing shias to visit karbala under Ottoman protection.

Well afterall the chimpouts they caused it was time the Ottomans crushed them they rightfully did. Wahabis could barely move an inch as along as the Ottomans were there until Ww1 came which turned the favour for the Saudis.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,744
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I completely forgot what I was going to write before I got immersed in the thread.

My condolences and may the terrorist greet the guillotine.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I completely forgot what I was going to write before I got immersed in the thread.

My condolences and may the terrorist greet the guillotine.

There is a problem in executing terrorists because thats they want. They want to be remembered as "martyrs".

When the bali bombers got executed their deaths became propaganda for al qaeda. They deserve a deep dark dugeon and locked in chains.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,744
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
N

Null/Void

The most vile human being that lived from my perspective. There are plenty of other vile creatures but non have effected my life then this cnut. Most of you guys are young. But what if I told you when growing up in UK in 1970s/80s "terrorism" was the last thing you associated with Muslims. That word conjured Irish, Basque, Far left radicals in Europe like Baader Meinhof and on the fringes Palestinians many of whom like George Habash were Christians.

The suicide bomber became a instrument of terror as a general form in the 1990s by Hindu Tamil Tiger separatists in Sri Lanka. Then 9/11 happened and the world changed. Suddenly I woke up one day and I was the bad guy. Ever since I have been assking "how did that happen?"

I miss the Cold War era I have intense interest in that era advances in technology,science and interesting geo political shifts and who could not forget the Threat of nuclear war,the groups you mentioned some of them were justified and fighting for national liberation the Islamist like OBL were reactionary puppets used by Western geo political strategic thinkers and the Western client states rich in Oil like Saudi Arabia to go against non aligned progressive regimes and it worked as a result the Islamic world suffers now from culture war nonsense as the western arms manufacturers and Israel benefit and the western public has to deal with effects of refugee migration and terror attacks

N

Null/Void

View attachment 5098

Now you have these SOB's blaming Turkiye and Pakistan.
Dude is just a charlatan twitter is filled with brown sahib hinduvata scums like him
Everybody has to get together and do something about this. I really look back with nostalgia to the 1980s and a world where "terrorism" was associated with Irish, or Basque, or German Red Faction of Baader Meinhof and other radical left groups. All this just fuels the far right.

This Indian loving Hindutwa basket just lives off raking this crap. Feeds on this like a low life. It's his full time job. Like rats get attracted to rubbish this guy is same.

Trust me Imran Khan is a man who has lived more than half his life in the West and understands the issues. He has never supported such acts. But he is desperately trying to find a medium between the both worlds. It's not easy to placate millions of radicals that now roam the world. Jihadism was a virus that was unleashed during the anti Soviet period and it's been a struggle to push this curse back in the Pandora's box.

This will be boost Macron's vote base without doubt.Well played indeed.
IK does not deserve to Pakistani Prime Minister he is what we need but don't deserve he is truly caught in two worlds

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I miss the Cold War era I have intense interest in that era advances in technology,science and interesting geo political shifts and who could not forget the Threat of nuclear war,the groups you mentioned some of them were justified and fighting for national liberation the Islamist like OBL were reactionary puppets used by Western geo political strategic thinkers and the Western client states rich in Oil like Saudi Arabia to go against non aligned progressive regimes and it worked as a result the Islamic world suffers now from culture war nonsense as the western arms manufacturers and Israel benefit and the western public has to deal with effects of refugee migration and terror attacks

Obl and his likes were well past their use by date.

A lot of those jihadists used against the soviet commies were useful for geopolitical aims when the Cold War ended what happened next where were those Jihadists going to do next???

Pakistan paid the price for it as many of the jihadists did not go home but entrenched themselves in Pakistan, Afghanistan and parts of Central Asia.

Pakistans biggest mistake was not getting rid of them one by one.

This is the classic case of Proxy groups backfiring. Lets not forget how China supported the Mujahideen against the Soviets.

Not to say the Afghan mujahideen are bad they were defending their land from communists.

Usa has no problem in backing terrorist or proxy groups because they barely suffer the blowback due to geography. Not to say Usa has not suffered from terrorist attacks. Compared to a lot of countries the USA barely got harmed by any of the proxy groups which turned against them.

N

Null/Void

Obl and his likes were well past their use by date.

A lot of those jihadists used against the soviet commies were useful for geopolitical aims when the Cold War ended what happened next where were those Jihadists going to do next???

Pakistan paid the price for it as many of the jihadists did not go home but entrenched themselves in Pakistan, Afghanistan and parts of Central Asia.

Pakistans biggest mistake was not getting rid of them one by one.

This is the classic case of Proxy groups backfiring. Lets not forget how China supported the Mujahideen against the Soviets.

Not to say the Afghan mujahideen are bad they were defending their land from communist scumbags.

Usa has no problem in backing terrorist or proxy groups because they barely suffer the blowback due to geography. Not to say Usa has not suffered from terrorist attacks. Compared to a lot of countries the USA barely got harmed by any of the proxy groups which turned against them.
Looking back these 40 years I would rather have the PDPA commies than the crap Afghanistan has now but the PDPA downfall was mix of the factors the PDPA were milkers they were not interested in implementing reforms they were busy wanting rule besides they were two factions Parcham and Khalq Parcham was mainly Turkic Uzbeks and Tajiks Khalq were Pasthun Nationalists elements of PDPA also double played with the Soviets and Muj anyways very complex topic with different answers and yeah China backed the Muj with Pakistan cause China was anti Soviet now look at the Uyghurs in Xinjiang now China had to pay a price for supporting reactionaries same with Pakistan and Iran to a extent my issue with the PDPA they were too pro Indian and pro Soviet and wanted Pasthunistan separatists if they focused on domestic politics not tiffs with Islamabad it would have been different story

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Looking back these 40 years I would rather have the PDPA commies than the crap Afghanistan had but the PDPA downfall was mix of the factors the PDPA were milkers they were not interested in implementing reforms they were busy wanting rule besides they were two factions Parcham and Khalq Parcham was mainly Turkic Uzbeks and Tajiks Khalq were Pasthun Nationalists elements of PDPA also double played with the Soviets and Muj anyways very complex topic with different answers and yeah China backed the Muj with Pakistan cause China was anti Soviet now look at the Uyghurs in Xinjiang now China had to pay a price for supporting reactionaries same with Pakistan and Iran to a extent

I wish the kingdom of afghanistan was here. King Amatullah was a moderniser until he got thrown out by fanatics and tribalism.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Guys,just a "friendly warning",keep the debate civilized and avoid off topic posts,there are enough threads and sections to talk about Afghanistan,Pakistan,India and whatsoever. Next time they will be deleted

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Macron has announced the number of soldiers deployed in the streets will rise from 3000 to 7000.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom