Three stabbed to death in Nice "terror" attack.

guest12

Reactions
2 874
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
One of the terror attacks is linked to a Far-right group according to le monde
View attachment 5130

Looks like it has already started.Those wonder who Generation Identity can check two documentry videos.

Look like hatred not just towards muslims but also blacks and Jews(any one different).This is very worrying 🙁

Avarage non-White Christian in France need to be very careful in coming years and start getting at least a pistol provide safety for himself.This is the start of state sponsored white supremacy in France.Those think i am talking BS needs to remember Jews too believed things wouldnt escalate much and choose to stay unarmed till very end.

Last edited:

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
France- Avignon
The prosecutor's office closed the file when an attacker with a knife, killed by the police, turned out to be a white racist.
@Vergennes Is that true?

A man followed and known by psychiatric services went in the street and threatened people with a handgun it seems,when police arrived he charged at them and he was shot and killed. The man claimed to be from "Génération Identitaire" but held many incoherent comments.

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,447
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A man followed and known by psychiatric services went in the street and threatened people with a handgun it seems,when police arrived he charged at them and he was shot and killed. The man claimed to be from "Génération Identitaire" but held many incoherent comments.
A schizophrenia case then. Merci

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,047
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan

Oh, so now that the 2nd attacker was a white Christian terrorist you found out that he had psychological issues?

Shame on France. Shame on Macron. France was equally attacked by white Christian terrorism today. Why didn't he mention that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Oh, so now that the 2nd attacker was a white Christian terrorist you found out that he had psychological issues?

Shame on France.

If you knew the state of psychiatric services in France,which you obviously don't,you wouldn't make such comments quickly.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Looks like it has already started.Those wonder who Generation Identity can check two documentry videos.

Avarage non-White Christian in France need to be very careful in coming years and start getting at least a pistol provide safety for himself.This is the start of state sponsored white supremacy in France.Those think i am talking BS needs to remember Jews to believed things wouldnt escalate much and choose to stay unarmed till very end.
One more....

A man who wanted to "repeat" what happened in Nice was arrested near the Saint-Martin church in Sartrouville,he was apparently armed with a knife. His father called the police after his son left the house.

View attachment 5114

It seems today all the weirdos and martyrs wannabes are "in action...."

The Generation Identity is also present in Denmark.

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
First, and I've already stated this on my other site, I'd like to send out my warmest prayers to the two beloved souls who passed. I pray for their loved ones and for them in the after-life. Having spent time in so many churches i.e. celebrations, invitations from friends, and just plain wanting to sit down and pray. I remember after leaving my second job and gaining an excellent post, I went to a church, one which I passed daily on my way to work, and prayed quietly and thanked the Lord for delivering me out of a very tough point in my life. Churches are beautiful and to us Muslims, are the houses of God and sacred.
For the two worshipers to lose their lives in a church is just the most horrible of things to hear of. This demon who committed the act is such, as in a being, not human, but one of the darkest evil. Had I been there I would not have spared him, I wish I was there to protect the poor grandmother who fell to this demon's blade.

Now for France. Having watched the situation unfold in France for the last 35 years I have been alarmed at the rise of extreme salafism. Having been to France and interacted with French folk over my life, I just couldn't believe the default belief of many French Muslims was the Salafi school of thought, something which at its core is extreme. There was a complete absence of Sufism, unlike my own country the UK, which the majority of Muslims adhere to, this has a lot to do with the Indian subcontinent, more about this later. If you look at every terror group past and present ,which have their roots based in Islamist backgrounds they have come from Salafi backgrounds. Al-Qaeda, Jemaah Islamiyah , the GIA, Boko Haram, Al-Shabaab, Abu Sayyaf you name it. When was the last time you heard about a Sufi suicide bomber? Or one who went on a mass rampage in a Western country beheading people, there isn't.
With such a high adherence to Salafism, the chances of terror attacks occurring on French soil have increased exponentially. Now this is also linked to the rise in popularity of this school of thought in North Africa, where sadly traditional Sufi Islam has been replaced at a rapid rate by Salafism. In Algeria, Libya they have total control, Tunisia has a rising threat, only Morocco remains somewhat aloof, but for how long , no one knows. Again if you look at Moroccan populations in mainland Europe Salafism, is immensely popular.

The UK experience differs where the bulk of the population comes from the sub-continent where Sufism holds sway. If you carefully analyse the timelines of terror attacks in the UK, they literally all began from 2000 onwards, which coincided with the peak of preaching by the likes of Abu Qatada, Abu Hamza and Omar Bakri, three preachers from Salafist backgrounds, who gained asylum and who managed to poison youth from sub-continent communities. This is in part our fault as we thought the same messages of being good British citizens, concentrate on your prayers, fasting etc was enough. We failed to address the challenges our second and third generations faced and paid dearly for it. At the time even speeches in our mosques were still being done in Urdu, Bengali etc!
It has taken us years to rid ourselves from this poison, I myself have been actively involved in such efforts and we have managed to turn the tide, but you still get arrests. However if you look at the attacks carried out in recent years, the 'men' were from North African backgrounds who had gained asylum here, or their families had e.g. the Manchester Arena bomber Salman Abedi (killed 22), the Reading stabbing attacker Khairi Saadallah( killed 3), both were Libyan or converts, again prone to extreme preaching.
Such folk do not have active anti radicalisation programs going on from within their communities which is worrying. I can recall during the annual Prophet Muhammad birthday celebration, we went past an Algerian cafe, upon which we were met by hostility and asked what we were doing i.e. this is not islam. All of them were salafis , and of course had recently come from France through the EU's freedom of movement principle. Our side (Pakistani Sufis) got quite heated at the sheer arrogance from these new comers, but things passed peacefully. But it just goes to show the contrasts that we have.
Turkish communities in Germany have also done well to stay away from terror attacks, again it's down to Sufism, and the Turks have always been the traditional enemy of salafism, and crushed them through forces over the course of several centuries.

Anyway, just thought I would share my thoughts.

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania

Avarage non-White Christian in France need to be very careful in coming years and start getting at least a pistol provide safety for himself.This is the start of state sponsored white supremacy in France.Those think i am talking BS needs to remember Jews too believed things wouldnt escalate much and choose to stay unarmed till very end.
It's hilarious to see that after ordinary white Christians or atheists get beheaded in the street your only reaction is to scream that non whites are in danger....really

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Far right and islamic extremists feed off each other.

Honestly boko haram, isis and aq are all descended from the same dogs of hellfire aka khawarij that plagued the Islamic world many times.

Only thing they deserve is brute force to put them down.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
First, and I've already stated this on my other site, I'd like to send out my warmest prayers to the two beloved souls who passed. I pray for their loved ones and for them in the after-life. Having spent time in so many churches i.e. celebrations, invitations from friends, and just plain wanting to sit down and pray. I remember after leaving my second job and gaining an excellent post, I went to a church, one which I passed daily on my way to work, and prayed quietly and thanked the Lord for delivering me out of a very tough point in my life. Churches are beautiful and to us Muslims, are the houses of God and sacred.
For the two worshipers to lose their lives in a church is just the most horrible of things to hear of. This demon who committed the act is such, as in a being, not human, but one of the darkest evil. Had I been there I would not have spared him, I wish I was there to protect the poor grandmother who fell to this demon's blade.

Now for France. Having watched the situation unfold in France for the last 35 years I have been alarmed at the rise of extreme salafism. Having been to France and interacted with French folk over my life, I just couldn't believe the default belief of many French Muslims was the Salafi school of thought, something which at its core is extreme. There was a complete absence of Sufism, unlike my own country the UK, which the majority of Muslims adhere to, this has a lot to do with the Indian subcontinent, more about this later. If you look at every terror group past and present ,which have their roots based in Islamist backgrounds they have come from Salafi backgrounds. Al-Qaeda, Jemaah Islamiyah , the GIA, Boko Haram, Al-Shabaab, Abu Sayyaf you name it. When was the last time you heard about a Sufi suicide bomber? Or one who went on a mass rampage in a Western country beheading people, there isn't.
With such a high adherence to Salafism, the chances of terror attacks occurring on French soil have increased exponentially. Now this is also linked to the rise in popularity of this school of thought in North Africa, where sadly traditional Sufi Islam has been replaced at a rapid rate by Salafism. In Algeria, Libya they have total control, Tunisia has a rising threat, only Morocco remains somewhat aloof, but for how long , no one knows. Again if you look at Moroccan populations in mainland Europe Salafism, is immensely popular.

The UK experience differs where the bulk of the population comes from the sub-continent where Sufism holds sway. If you carefully analyse the timelines of terror attacks in the UK, they literally all began from 2000 onwards, which coincided with the peak of preaching by the likes of Abu Qatada, Abu Hamza and Omar Bakri, three preachers from Salafist backgrounds, who gained asylum and who managed to poison youth from sub-continent communities. This is in part our fault as we thought the same messages of being good British citizens, concentrate on your prayers, fasting etc was enough. We failed to address the challenges our second and third generations faced and paid dearly for it. At the time even speeches in our mosques were still being done in Urdu, Bengali etc!
It has taken us years to rid ourselves from this poison, I myself have been actively involved in such efforts and we have managed to turn the tide, but you still get arrests. However if you look at the attacks carried out in recent years, the 'men' were from North African backgrounds who had gained asylum here, or their families had e.g. the Manchester Arena bomber Salman Abedi (killed 22), the Reading stabbing attacker Khairi Saadallah( killed 3), both were Libyan or converts, again prone to extreme preaching.
Such folk do not have active anti radicalisation programs going on from within their communities which is worrying. I can recall during the annual Prophet Muhammad birthday celebration, we went past an Algerian cafe, upon which we were met by hostility and asked what we were doing i.e. this is not islam. All of them were salafis , and of course had recently come from France through the EU's freedom of movement principle. Our side (Pakistani Sufis) got quite heated at the sheer arrogance from these new comers, but things passed peacefully. But it just goes to show the contrasts that we have.
Turkish communities in Germany have also done well to stay away from terror attacks, again it's down to Sufism, and the Turks have always been the traditional enemy of salafism, and crushed them through forces over the course of several centuries.

Anyway, just thought I would share my thoughts.

Salafis are big time arrogant and believe the world revolves around them.

rainmaker

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Salafism is the problem, as long as salafism exists there will be random terror attacks in Europe. There is no way to tame Salafis. The only solution is to close down Salafi preaching and Salafi organizations and not allow Salafis inside Europe.

Better for all French people to understand this and take action as soon as possible.

N

Null/Void

Far right and islamic extremists feed off each other.

Honestly boko haram, isis and aq are all descended from the same dogs of hellfire aka khawarij that plagued the Islamic world many times.

Only thing they deserve is brute force to put them down.
At this point we need Alt Right and So called Islamic extremists in re education camps
Salafism is the problem, as long as salafism exists there will be random terror attacks in Europe. There is no way to tame Salafis. The only solution is to close down Salafi preaching and Salafi organizations and not allow Salafis inside Europe.

Better for all French people to understand this and take action as soon as possible.
they wont France is hypocrite the claim to support secularism but supply Saudi and Gulf States with advanced weaponry

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Danish article where terror researcher/expert states that more attack will come. The article doesn't go in to specific details other than describing the occurance that happened. And connecting it with deteriorating relations between Turkey and France.

Also that France has started dissolving islamic unions, charity etc. to this end. (Without proof, charges, court).

IMO this is an indirect way of connecting these extremist actions with Turkey. I think this kind of journalism is dangerous as they draw parallels without accusing directly. But at the same time misleading. Selective reporting. Call it whatever you want. Trump would call it fake news.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France

Danish article where terror researcher/expert states that more attack will come. The article doesn't go in to specific details other than describing the occurance that happened. And connecting it with deteriorating relations between Turkey and France.

Also that France has started dissolving islamic unions, charity etc. to this end. (Without proof, charges, court).

IMO this is an indirect way of connecting these extremist actions with Turkey. I think this kind of journalism is dangerous as they draw parallels without accusing directly. But at the same time misleading. Selective reporting. Call it whatever you want. Trump would call it fake news.

The president of "Barakacity" which was dissolved,asks Erdogan for political asylum,citing his safety (and his team) is at risk in France.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Top Bottom