Contributor
Defence News Editor
Reactions
61 2,178
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

"We accelerated the mass production of modules and packages, which we started at Siro Battery Technology Center in Togg Technology Campus in January, with the start of mass production of Togg T10X in March."

"On April 24, we are starting the construction of the 20 GWh capacity Siro Battery Development and Production Campus, where we will also develop a battery cell."

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,058
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
The first step will only be assembly, or is this already the real thing?

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
So is the production facility already working and producing cars?

Is there any footage at all of the assembly lines producing anything, with workers, and machines and the parts etc.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,809
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
So is the production facility already working and producing cars?

Is there any footage at all of the assembly lines producing anything, with workers, and machines and the parts etc.
Yes it is.
Please have look previous post in this thread.
There are videos showing production line is going on and cars already out

There is one of the links you can have look

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Minister of Industry and Technology Mustafa Varank is visiting car meets with TOGG :D
Just like I said before
I love Mustafa Varank. Among the ministers of the current govt, he is the most down to earth kind of guy

moz68k

Reactions
18 585
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's nice but current version of TOGG is expensive to be used as general purpose vehicle.
I used to see MINI Countryman's by the Bosphorus bridge. They'll probably replace those with these. It's like Italians using Lamborghinis. It's a pride thing. The spiritual successor to Tofaş Kartal etc. is the Fiat Egea. In fact it was a joint venture between FCA (now Stellantis) and Tofaş. I believe they've extended production for an extra year or two before we get a new "people's car". EVs are quite expensive, and this is unlikely to change any time soon.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom