TR Turkish Air Forces|News & Discussion

TNAHN

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Most of what you write is correct. But it is not the whole story.
For operations within or close proximity to our borders what you propose is doable...............
I am being sarcastic huh!..calm down.. never mix apples with doughnuts.. Every platform has its own use, drones opened up a new level but they are far from replacing F16, F4s.. and I am sick of seeing people comparing them so I won't read these replies.

I guess I was misunderstood. I did not say that the akıncı is faster than the f4 aircraft, carries more bomb, and climbs higher. I said that it can do the task that the F4 plane does. we use f4 planes in terrorist operations. We do not use it in dogfights with Greek planes in the Aegean Sea.
The terrorist organization cannot carry out electronic warfare against you. The only thing dangerous for the uav in their hands is manpads. manpads are effective up to 15-20 thousand altitude at most. A fully loaded akıncı can operate at an altitude of 30,000 feet. Also, it doesn't have to be very fast. It doesn't matter if you bomb the cave you detected 1-2 hours later than the warplane. The cave does not run away. terrorists do not know that you have detected the caves. so 1-2 hour delay is not a problem. If there is an operational UAV in the air, that delay will not occur. we use mam-l for other tasks. There are many tb2 and anka uav carrying mam-l. and they can intervene immediately.
The recent testing of teber guided bombs by uavs is proof of my opinion. In 1-2 years, sert and sarb bunker buster bombs will be tested from the uav. The uavs circulating in the Aegean Sea with cruise missiles will fly with mk series bombs in the eastern regions. will carry out heavy bombardment missions.

M

Manomed

Screenshot_20220428_061929.jpg

Who pays for these retarded articles lmao. According to author aim 120 C7 isn't modern. Funnily TurAF holds the longest combat kill for the Aim 120.

7 24 propaganda with bs

Turan

Reactions
1 350
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Intervention of Greek jets in the Aegean

Greek jets violated Turkish airspace 30 times in the last 3 days.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Scum, they are trying to provoke Turkey into shooting down some of their jets and strengthen position of Anti-Turkish lobbies in Washington to stop F-16 package.

Turkey should send some refugees cross border and cause a land incursion, lets go hybrid.

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece

And how many times Turkey has violated Greek airspace the last few days?

TNAHN

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sorry to disappoint you, but It didn't work well the first time... 🙂
We're the reason it's not working, not you. because the president does not want refugees to be harmed. he is being emotional. because you are a country that drowns people of all ages in the middle of the sea.

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
We're the reason it's not working, not you. because the president does not want refugees to be harmed. he is being emotional. because you are a country that drowns people of all ages in the middle of the sea.
Yes, he cares about his future voters

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
Security sources state that Greek jets responded as much as Turkish airspace violations.
Well, truth is that dogfights is an everyday fenomenon and each side, states the opposite thing, we can't know the truth I'm afraid...

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,080
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Topic is about the Air Force not about the refugee issues, please take that into appropriate threads.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,336
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
And how many times Turkey has violated Greek airspace the last few days?

According to international law, you can have 6nm airspae above your territorial waters, but the stupid side of the story is Greece made it 10 nm. You are repeating it like a old wacked radio, you should ask yourself why the fak are you making 6nm to 10nm? Why should Turkey accept that?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom