Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,804
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
TSK is advancing at a great pace. Even pkk's leaders acknowledge the rapid advance. They dont like it one bit.

Cave by cave, one rat at a time.
I wonder how many PKK elements are in Iraq. We keep hearing that there aren't many left in Turkey. But that must mean they're crossing the border. I don't remember that we have a wall on our border with Iraq.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I wonder how many PKK elements are in Iraq. We keep hearing that there aren't many left in Turkey. But that must mean they're crossing the border. I don't remember that we have a wall on our border with Iraq.
It's hard to build a wall there due to the geography.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,804
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's hard to build a wall there due to the geography.
Mountainous region and such are tough cookie.

Would it make sense to level some of the mountain tops to establish solid base for overview and such ? Though I understand we'll present a target that way it could be one way of creating a border watch :)

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mountainous region and such are tough cookie.

Would it make sense to level some of the mountain tops to establish solid base for overview and such ? Though I understand we'll present a target that way it could be one way of creating a border watch :)
I am not sure how feasible to do that. It would be hard to carry equipment to there, and most probable transportation for troops and supply after creating the bases would be air transportation. I think currently the best option to 24/7 surveillance by UAVS the whole area. Even pre-emptive surveillance in IRAQ.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,694
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
President Erdogan:

"There is two Qandils. 1- Iraq and 2- Iran."

"(Makhmur camp) If the UN does not clean the camp, we, as a UN member, will."

"We care about the Makhmur issue as much as we care Qandil. Makhmur is Qandil's incubation nest. The brood nest is flourishing in the city center."

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,694
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
3 terrorists are killed in a drone strike in Makhmur camp.
1622895043621.png

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom