CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,955
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Couldn’t care less how at least they celebrate it, ofc Zeybek and Turkish folksongs would be more appropriate, but at least they celebrate our National holiday unlike orhers in the country.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Let people celebrate the victory in their own way

that dance is a way for getting the west attention , otherwise there are much better way to celebrate this day . lets just hope these people wont do gay parade as a way of celebration in victory day

anyway , I have seen news regarding RTE opening new building in nyc , what is that building ? and why so many leaders are visiting it ?

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Couldn’t care less how at least they celebrate it, ofc Zeybek and Turkish folksongs would be more appropriate, but at least they celebrate our National holiday unlike orhers in the country.
Who doesnt celebrate their victory day?

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,685
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There are a lot of supporters from both sides who don't celebrate the victory day or celebrate it just because they have to.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,054
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
you destroy nations identity and culture with "small stuff", people are rightfullly pissed about this cultural coloniasm slavery.

The founder of this country danced zeybek as well as western dances. I won't let you lecture me about my country, the founders or nor will I let you insult his legacy or anyone else.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
The founder of this country danced zeybek as well as western dances. I won't let you lecture me about my country, the founders or nor will I let you insult his legacy or anyone else.
I do not lecture you about anything beside general principles.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,011
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys its a celebration of victory!!!

Where the fck is the military themes and the military celebrations???

Why are these people celebrating it with some german dance???

Its a military victory. Our kids should be dressed in ww1 and turkish independance war uniforms and gear while marching by saying Ey Sanli Ordu or the Izmir Marsi.

Also put some seljuk and ottoman military uniforms then have the people wearing the uniforms of the Turkish independance war.

Show some evolution and continunity.

the

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

• IYI Party Chairman Meral Akşener announced that she will not be a presidential candidate.

Instead, she seeks the position of prime minister once the parliamentary system of government is re-instated.

Which begs the question, who would be the opposition candidate in a coalition government?

Order of likelihood (imo):
Mansur Yavas
İmamoğlu
Ali Babacan
Abdullah Gül
Muharrem İnce
Kılıçdaroğlu

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,955
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Only Mansur Yavas and Ekrem Imamoglu can beat Erdogan, if Kilicdaroglu is the canidate then expect another round with AKP.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

• IYI Party Chairman Meral Akşener announced that she will not be a presidential candidate.

Instead, she seeks the position of prime minister once the parliamentary system of government is re-instated.

Which begs the question, who would be the opposition candidate in a coalition government?

Order of likelihood (imo):
Mansur Yavas
İmamoğlu
Ali Babacan
Abdullah Gül
Muharrem İnce
Kılıçdaroğlu
We are going right and left but I do know that kilicdaroglu will be the presidential candidate
Rumors indicate that Yavas doesnt want to run for presidency; which is quite sad considering how good he is
And Iam sure that Imamoglu is a cunning fox in sheep's clothing. He is acting docile rn but sooner or later he will reveal his nature

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lool my turkish friends saw these celebrations as well and were quite pissed
They were like...... We wanna celebrate our victory day like REAL MEN and not like some horny teenagers waiting for some attention from Europe
Man i was laughing so hard, lool
Still better than the times when AKP was actually trying to disturb the celebrations by stopping busses with attendants.
In fact that was my breaking point with akp.

S

Sinan

After Ataturk died, The CHP was mainly controlled behind the scenes by the EU and US. This is a well known fact! As such, they are more leaning to the interests of the West than to the interests of Turkey itself. Iam 100% sure that Turkey will make massive sacrifices in terms of defense industry and nuclear programs once CHP rules.
There are rumors that many CHP members arent happy with Baykar either; citing that he is gaining favouritism and such even though it is obviously because he made what the West couldnt do and is Erdogan son's in law. After 2023, Baykar will probably move to Germany or the US or will be silenced. Although rumors are at the end just rumors; so Iam not sure about its legitimacy per say

Anyway, the CHP are getting more support from the West to win the election. After all, in the recent EU council, it was stated by the EU Parliament members that 3 countries are trying to rise; i-e, Russia, Turkey, and China. Moreover, they stated that it was worrisome as these countries are with Imperial history. Like ffs, it is as if they are saying that no one should dare to rise and surpass the EU, it is as if they are saying that no country should dare to challenge the EU MASTERRACE concept, it is as if they say, as long as you arent EU, you should just bow down and receive your orders from us.
My second main problem in the CHP, after allying with the PKK/HDP, is that they will eventually bend to the Western will.
Many in the CHP core ranks wanna reopen FETO schools that was once closed
Many in the CHP core ranks arent happy with Turkish nuclear program
Many in the CHP core ranks arent happy with Baykar

What is even funny with these two faced bastards is that their leader, Kemal Kilicdaroglu, just posted a tweet praying for Adnan Menderes soul to be at peace; I was laughing sooo hard man; Hypocricy at its best!

All in all though, as much as I hate the CHP, Mansur Yavas seems like a good person. Just hope that even this isnt a lie at the end
Wow, fantasy writer..... Nothing here is is related with reality, just wrote your fantasy world.

S

Sinan

Clown world diyanet and akp members come before the TSK
AKP doing everything including to keep getting votes from Radicals / Jihadists etc...

He will pay the price in 2 years.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You CHP fanatics still amaze me
You guys talk about nationalism and pride and blah blah when your lovely CHP core members LITERALLY criticised and doubted the legitimacy of your Blue Homeland doctrine. Your party wanna reopen the previously closed FETO schools. Your party is allying with the HDP/PKK; The Same Fqing party that you used to tell that Erdo is a traitor because he is allying with them pre-2015. However, when the CHP does that, it is for the Nation's good and wellbeing. You guys are of the type that justifies whatever action you do no matter how bad it is and criticises whoever doesnt bear the lovely CHP badge for doing the same action; truly pitiful

Iam not saying Erdo is a good guy but you guys still are trying to portray yourselves (just like always) as the fqing saints who came to save Turkey from demise

They think all is done by Chp to dethrone Erdogan.
I say, these were the reasons we hated Erdogan in the first place, at least after 2015 he has been under control of some powers if Chp is going to be like pre-2015 Akp well fuck that I will be taking a nap in the election day or vote for Muharrem Ince or sth.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Agreed tbh
But what about the CHP voters who are voting for the CHP/HDP alliance? Shouldnt they be jailed as well? Or do they get a pass since they are from the CHP? Truly, the pot calling the kettle black

Current Turkish political paradigm needs to go into a trash can for good. All the current political parties should be banned and all the current ministers, deputies need to be banned from political life.

Fresh faces must take over completely.

Turkish political life is under siege by corrupt traitors.
I am rejecting making a choice between death and cancer.

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dear members, we noticed that many members insult each other. We are committed to the free expression of every personal opinion. You can freely share your ideas that do not violate the rules. But this freedom does not mean that you can insult. Posts that violate the rules have been deleted.

T

Turko

İn Turkish political history how many parties and leaders have passed but CHP.
I understand you all hate Atatürk and his principals which are called "6 ok" but need to be a bold and admit it.

There is a just one political institution which need to be abolished ASAP due-to:
Açılım Süreci, Apoyla görüşmeler
Habur Mahkemeleri
FETÖ'nün siyasi ayaklığı.
Mahkemelere dışarıdaki kendi dini görüşlerinde olan avukatları hakim atamak.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom