Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
L

LegionnairE

For those who can translate it to english, pls do so
If you have the time, I mean

It would be very difficult to translate this to Turkish because you wouldn't understand most of the context. You wouldn't know most of the people mentioned.

It talks a lot about the "peace process" of 2010s prior to Gülen - Erdogan. disagreement before the coup attempt by the former and shows signs that a new "deal" between PKK and the ruling party might be coming.

S

Sinan

Damn the US will be triggered way too badly this time
Apparently, he will de extradited to Turkey, lol

Do you read only headlines?

You are reading Erdogan propaganda media, don't forget they love to mislead people.

S

Sinan

a new "deal" between PKK and the ruling party might be coming.
I don't even watch these stuff..

Erdogan does everything for his political career. So, today he is leaning to slogan nationalism and political Islam + alliance with MHP.

Anybody can saw that a new peace process won't bring any Kurdish votes to him after imprisonment of Demirtaş, Jailing many Kurdish politicians and appointing trustees to HDP won municipalities.

On the other hand, an new peace process would lose him the alliance of MHP + nationalist voters base.

No advantage, only disadvantage to him. If he wants to win the election, he should fix the economy. But he can't fix the economy without fixing the judiciary system, democracy, free speech, free media. He is at the dead end.

Most probably, he, his family, his ministers will escape from Turkey at the day after the election.

L

LegionnairE

I don't even watch these stuff..

You should. It's pretty good.

I shared something and you won't watch it? I take it personally man ...tsk tsk.

Most probably, he, his family, his ministers will escape from Turkey at the day after the election.

Most likely he will trigger a civil war. If what happened after the İstanbul local elections is any indication to go by, things are going to get hot.

What do yo think is the deal with SADAT? What's with all the Afghans and Syrian mercenaries?
He is building a private army loyal to him only.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Do you read only headlines?

You are reading Erdogan propaganda media, don't forget they love to mislead people.
I wont get into too many details rn!
I womt deny that daily sabah is pro-AKP..... like just open their account, they themselves state they are biased pro-AKP and just like there are pro-AKP there are biased pro-CHP outlets as well!
Anyway, it seems that you are confusing the operation method of the biased media of the non Arab states, and Arab states. In Arab states' media, they twist the info, whether good or bad to make it appear as if it is praising the government; on the other hand, non Arab states' media just dont share the bad info or sometimes just "cut" the bad part of a good/bad news! This is why even till now, ppl still read biased pro-AKP and biased pro-CHP as the legitimacy of what is posted in their sites is like 70-80% true! Though I wont deny that there is propaganda on both sides tbh!
Anyway, if you dont like Daily Sabah, here is Reuters; hope that Reuters isnt too pro-AKP for you as nearly the same words are written over here as well

ISTANBUL, Aug 30 (Reuters) - An Austrian court has ruled to extradite a Turkish businessman to Turkey where he is being investigated for money laundering charges, his lawyer Murat Volkan Dülger said on Monday.

The businessman, Sezgin Baran Korkmaz, additionally is facing charges of conspiring to commit money laundering and wire fraud in the United States, which also is seeking his extradition. read more

"Wels court decided on Aug. 25 for my client to be extradited to Turkey. The evaluation of the extradition request by the United States is still ongoing," Dulger said in a statement on Twitter.

Korkmaz was detained in June in a town about 260 km (160 miles) from Vienna and Turkey had initiated an extradition process with Austrian authorities.

In December, authorities detained 10 executives working at Korkmaz's companies, after Turkey's Financial Crimes Investigation Board (MASAK) said the companies were used for money laundering, Turkish state-news agency Anadolu reported.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
shows signs that a new "deal" between PKK and the ruling party might be coming.
I wont talk about the prior stuff as Iam not knowledgeable about it that much tbh
However, why on Earth would the PKK sign a cease fire with Erdo? Like loool are they crazy? Time is on the PKK's side! Just 2 more years, and the PKK for the first time in Turkish Republic history will have the government in its own hands. By then, the PKK demands will be fulfilled on a sliver plate. Their long awaited dream is coming!
Why on earth would they make a new deal with some1 whose prospects of winning are diminishing and they already have a say in what the opposition does?
That is stupid or the guy talking is on drugs..... no offense

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I wont talk about the prior stuff as Iam not knowledgeable about it that much tbh
However, why on Earth would the PKK sign a cease fire with Erdo? Like loool are they crazy? Time is on the PKK's side! Just 2 more years, and the PKK for the first time in Turkish Republic history will have the government in its own hands. By then, the PKK demands will be fulfilled on a sliver plate. Their long awaited dream is coming!
Why on earth would they make a new deal with some1 whose prospects of winning are diminishing and they already have a say in what the opposition does?
That is stupid or the guy talking is on drugs..... no offense
You seem oddly obsessed with the notion than any non-AKP government will immediately start kissing up to the PKK...even though being anti-PKK is like one of the few things that pretty much all political parties in Turkey, with the exception of HDP, agree on.

And I somehow don't see HDP ever being elected into power. The only reason they are even tolerated despite their not-so-secret separatist sympathies is for good optics in front of foreigners.

guest12

Reactions
2 876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You seem oddly obsessed with the notion than any non-AKP government will immediately start kissing up to the PKK...even though being anti-PKK is like one of the few things that pretty much all political parties in Turkey, with the exception of HDP, agree on.

And I somehow don't see HDP ever being elected into power. The only reason they are even tolerated despite their not-so-secret separatist sympathies is for good optics in front of foreigners.
Existance of Kanas Canan and İHA Sezgin and how many ex-military/natonalists/kemalists purged from CHP and IYI ranks last 5 years proves otherwise.

Top Bottom