Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You could have worded your post differently to reduce the antagonizing people. And still make a point. That’s called diplomacy.

When it comes to diplomacy you play it like chess. You take the game to the opponents.

You have to be like a snake waiting patiently until the time comes.

West always plays it smart when it comes to diplomacy hence you got to be like a fox and outsmart them.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,223
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
What a bunch of BS.

You put too much faith in the West and International law.

International law is just bs imposed by bigger powers on the weak. Its meant to be broken.

Stop playing by their game. West prefers Greek cypriots over Turkish thats why they signed your death warrant for decades in other words they dont mind seeing you dead.

Love it how you try to disprove race out of this geopolitical issue. Its always been about race and ethnicity.

Exactly, look to Egypt. Did they ever talked about it? Human rights or something? Libya or Karabagh? 30 years later talking and talking, it is like talk me to dead:p,50 years later we are still talking.

Israel occupy and still stealing land nothing happens.

Internation law is bs, strongest law is in the end the factor.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Exactly, look to Egypt. Did they ever talked about it? Human rights or something? Libya or Karabagh? 30 years later talking and talking, it is like talk me to dead:p,50 years later we are still talking.

The West really does underestimate the Turks and their resolve.

They really think we are the kind of people who just easily surrenders or looks the other way.

If diplomacy fails it means war is the only solution to get what you want in a cruel world.

Steel

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

US had every day threatened Turkey with Caatsa over s400 purchase. Look now how many talk about Egypt's su35s? They have already overlooked small scaled numerous deals but if we had bought su35s, US would have even tried to occupy Turkey.😊😊

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
1627159849947.png

May be some people need a bigger one to read 👀 Nice to see that Turkish MFA is clarifying what I am trying to explain. Also, Turkish Cypriots are the ones paying the price of stupid political moves, being crushed under sanctions and embargoes not Turkey, we don't need another defiance with the international law or institution so we will decide what to do, no need for empty talk.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

Article in Turkish, Turkey's corruption backyard TRNC..

They plundered Northern Cyprus​

Most of the tenders organized by Turkey for Northern Cyprus go to Taşyapı Company, whose boss was detained in the 17-25 December Corruption Operation. In addition, Cyprus also become a plunder area for Limak and Kalyon from the gang of five.

Kuzey Kıbrıs’ı talan etmişler

İsmail ARI

While the "palace and national garden" projects announced by AKP President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan as good news in Northern Cyprus continued to be discussed, it was learned that the tenders worth millions of liras organized by Turkey for Northern Cyprus went to names well known to the public for years. Millions of liras and the biggest slice of the tenders for Northern Cyprus are given to Taşyapı Company, whose boss was detained in the 17-25 December operation.

Even the pandemic hospital of Northern Cyprus was built by Taşyapı Company. The General Directorate of Health Investments, affiliated to the Ministry of Health, held a tender on 16 September 2020 under the name of "North Cyprus Fully Equipped 100-Bed Steel Construction Pandemic Hospital Supply". The tender, which was held with the controversial bargaining method of the Public Procurement Law, was awarded to Taş Yapı Company for 85 million TL.

General Directorate of Highways held a tender on April 22 under the title of "Construction, Repair and Superstructure Reinforcement Works of Inner Access Roads for Possible Settlements Located East of the TRNC D850 Highway". This tender was awarded to Taşyapı Construction Company for 150 million 142 thousand TL.

Stuka

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
5 4,538
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Günsel J9

> 2nd Car from Günsel.
> The Concept is a direct Competitor to the TOGG C-SUV.

1627663985630.png

1627664063407.png
1627664114969.png

Concept in Real-life.

1627664163117.png

1627664198044.png

1627664492259.png

Specifications are very similar to TOGGs C-SUV.

TOGGGünsel J9
HP400HP375HP
Acceleration4.8sec5sec
Max. Speed220kph200kph
Charging80% in 30min100% in 30min
Range500km500km
Battery80Kwh85Kwh

The Values will likely change in the Serial versions but as an Indicator of how close they are, it works.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The real important thing is production capacity. Producing an electric car is easy. Mass-producing electric cars is hard.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Is this familiar to you guys living in Turkey? He just started to repeat this after every incident 👀 He reminds me someone..

1627763055058.png

And he started to go everywhere with helicopter while we don't have a firefighting helicopter 👀 and he will have a külliye soon..

1627763372919.png

Today, we had a forest fire, a terrifying incident.. He flew there... then went to eat fish & chips* in a local restaurant.. and shared it 👀 El Presidente of Little Turkey

1627763304383.png

(I was upset because of the wildfire today, but he made me laugh and be happy again, thanks presidente)
"Fiş and çips yenmeyecek kokusu üstümüze sinmeyecek.."

:cool:(y)

1627763773379.png

1627764394107.png

Last edited:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Is this familiar to you guys living in Turkey? He just started to repeat this after every incident 👀 He reminds me someone..

View attachment 26981

And he started to go everywhere with helicopter while we don't have a firefighting helicopter 👀 and he will have a külliye soon..

View attachment 26983

Today, we had a forest fire, a terrifying incident.. He flew there... then went to eat fish & chips* in a local restaurant.. and shared it 👀 El Presidente of Little Turkey

View attachment 26982

(I was upset because of the wildfire today, but he made me laugh and be happy again, thanks presidente)
"Fiş and çips yenmeyecek kokusu üstümüze sinmeyecek.."

:cool:(y)

View attachment 26984

View attachment 26986
Did he usually wear clothes like that blue jacket with squares… he looks more like RTE like that….

anyway I wanted to add that I heard RTE expected to announce bigger news, but he had an hour long conversation and then came out and announced kulliye, so he addressed TRNC an hour late.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Did he usually wear clothes like that blue jacket with squares… he looks more like RTE like that….

anyway I wanted to add that I heard RTE expected to announce bigger news, but he had an hour long conversation and then came out and announced kulliye, so he addressed TRNC an hour late.
Well some says that big news was announcing resettlement of Varosha but EU and US pushed him to delay or make it smaller (3%) and not announce as big news in order not to harm relations than he announced new palace which is not a new thing, he expressed that before.

Tatar was wearing those clothes during election mostly but he is becoming more and more imitator of RTE or the men around him. Afterall he owes everything to RTE, he was not even going to be a candidate in the first place, purely success of Turkey and stupidity/insistency of Akıncı, we had much better alternatives than those two. But Erdo and his contractor buddies needed a loyal corrupt guy on that seat, if not Tatar, they could have found another one.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

Support from TRNC to Turkey to the fight against fires

1628076211484.png

1628075917514.png

The Forestry Department of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus provides vehicle and personnel support to fight the ongoing fires in Turkey.​

The Minister of Agriculture and Natural Resources of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) Nazım Çavuşoğlu and other officials bid farewell to the personnel of the department who went to Turkey in front of the Ministry.

Minister Nazım Çavuşoğlu, in his statement at the farewell ceremony, said that the TRNC people, an indivisible and inseparable part of the Turkish nation, sent their children to Anatolian lands, where support was needed for the first time.

"The people of Anatolia entered these lands to sacrifice their water, life and blood whenever we needed them." Çavuşoğlu emphasized that they have been fighting for 450 years to protect Cyprus and keep it as Turkish territory.

Photo: AA

[Photo: AA]

"We also protect its green, plain, tradition and tradition"
Minister Nazım Çavuşoğlu made the following statements:
"While keeping these lands as Turkish soil, we also protect its green, plain, tradition and tradition. Turkey is fighting a fire that has never been seen in history. We, as the TRNC, are going there for the first time with a team, 3 vehicles and 10 personnel, to support our brothers there. "The Civil Defense Organization is also going there with 4 vehicles and 11 personnel. There, our friends will be transferred to Anatolian lands in order to heal the wounds of the people who are in sorrow, to show that we share the same feelings with them and show our spiritual unity."

Noting that delegations from many parts of the world went to support Turkey, Çavuşoğlu said that the TRNC could not remain a spectator to this situation.

Hundreds of bales grant
Çavuşoğlu stated that TRNC producers donated truckloads of bales to people whose straw and bales were burned in the fire areas and that the first batch would go on Friday.
Minister Çavuşoğlu said, "My instruction to our friends here is that the lands you will go to are the lands of our homeland. The trees there and those here are the same for us. The pains there are our pain and our joys are our joy. You go there to represent the TRNC people. You are there to represent the people of the TRNC. We will be waiting for you on the roads so that you can complete your work and return safely. he said.

1628076011424.png

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Since first day I am explaining this in this forum, we have never been hostile or racist, I don't distinguish people due to their hometown when I am loving, I have teachers, family members, friends, girl friends from Turkey, love them very much.. But at the same time defending my identity against who does not respect it. We opened our arms to brothers when they came aid with love, then ask yourself why they feel different now. Why they afraid of their savior being taking their land and kicking them out hahah. Take first step by not treating like little* brother or slave, when you come with love, we have more love in this island to give back. And Why am I in this forum or watched and angered to Turkish National team in Eurocap or GS in süper lig if am I hostile or PKK supporter.

I never see Turkish Cypriots as slaves but as little brothers.

Every Turkish person says this. I know the Turkish government has a habit of interfering but remember we are brothers and will be forever.

No good will come out of the Greeks who tried to wipe us out.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

'Greek reaction to Dutch lawmaker's visit manifestation of outdated mentality'​

BY ANADOLU AGENCY​

LEFKOŞA DIPLOMACY
AUG 20, 2021 12:23 PM GMT+3
Turkish Cyprus' Tourism Minister Fikri Ataoğlu (L) meets with Dutch lawmaker Liane den Haan in Lefkoşa (Nicosia), TRNC, Aug. 16, 2021. (AA Photo)
Turkish Cyprus' Tourism Minister Fikri Ataoğlu (L) meets with Dutch lawmaker Liane den Haan in Lefkoşa (Nicosia), TRNC, Aug. 16, 2021. (AA Photo)

The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) on Thursday condemned the reaction of Greek and Greek Cypriot officials over a recent meeting between the Turkish side of the island and a Dutch lawmaker. Their pushback after the Aug. 12 visit by Liane den Haan was a "new manifestation of their outdated mentality," the TRNC Presidency said in a statement.

"We condemn these statements made by disregarding the rules of diplomatic courtesy and the mentality behind them," it said.
"Today, I had an informal meeting with the Minister of Tourism of North Cyprus," Den Haan said on Twitter last Thursday after her visit to the Turkish Cypriot capital of Lefkoşa (Nicosia), where she met Fikri Ataoğlu.

"An interesting meeting, we talked about the tourism on North Cyprus and how hard it is during the Covid pandemic. #KKTC #kibris," den Haan added, sharing a photo of the two officials from Ataoğlu's office, with the flags of Turkey and Turkish Cyprus visible in the background.

Den Haan received severe criticism, including from Greek and Greek Cypriot officials, over the meeting.

The TRNC Presidency also noted that Turkish Cypriots had been violently expelled from the republic on the island, of which they were equal founders, in 1963.
The Greek Cypriot side acted as the sole owner of Cyprus since then, depriving Turkish Cypriots of their legitimate rights, and forcing them to live under isolation and restriction, the statement read.

"Those who cannot tolerate even a meeting by the Turkish Cypriot people with any foreign official, in fact, give the best answer by explaining why the Cyprus issue, which has been ongoing for more than 50 years, has not been resolved," it added.

In a separate statement, Ataoğlu also condemned the reaction of some officials from Greek Cyprus and Greece over his meeting.

"It is precisely because of this mentality that it has not been possible to reach a solution on the Cyprus issue for years," Ataoğlu said.

Cyprus has been mired in a decadeslong dispute between Greek and Turkish Cypriots, despite a series of diplomatic efforts by the United Nations to achieve a comprehensive settlement.

Ethnic attacks starting in the early 1960s forced Turkish Cypriots to withdraw into enclaves for their safety.

In 1974, a Greek Cypriot coup aimed at Greece's annexation led to Turkey's military intervention as a guarantor power to protect Turkish Cypriots from persecution and violence. As a result, the TRNC was founded in 1983.

It has seen an on-and-off peace process in recent years, including a failed 2017 initiative in Switzerland under the auspices of guarantor countries Turkey, Greece, and the United Kingdom.

The Greek Cypriot administration entered the European Union in 2004, the same year Greek Cypriots thwarted the U.N.-led Annan plan to end the long-standing dispute.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Tatar slams Greek Cypriot decision to revoke passports​

NICOSIA​

Tatar slams Greek Cypriot decision to revoke passports

Turkish Cypriot leader Ersin Tatar has slammed the Greek Cypriot administration’s decision to revoke the passports of Turkish Cypriot officials, calling the move “racist and unlawful.”

The Greek Cypriot administration will revoke or refuse to issue passports to individuals who participate in the Turkish Cypriot cabinet or are involved in attempts to reopen the ghost town of Varosha (Maraş), government spokesman Marios Pelekanos said on Aug. 23.

“I condemn the Greek Cypriot administration for taking this decision. This is racism, it is wrong from the human rights point of view and it has no legal basis. Such a discrimination cannot be accepted,” Tatar said.

The Turkish Cypriot leader noted that he has not used the passport for years.

“This decision, however, concerns our community, our people. People obtained those passports because of injustices they face and for travel or scholarship purposes,” he added.

The passport is a right, and this right must be respected, Tatar said.

President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Tatar said last month they would reopen part of the former resort Varosha, abandoned since Ankara’s military intervention in 1974.

The current Greek Cypriot administration, which made billions selling passports to thousands of people ranging from Russian oligarchs and a Malaysian fugitive to well-connected Cambodians, said the actions of the Turkish Cypriots undermined the integrity of Cyprus.

@Cypro isn't this perfect outcome considering the pressure KKTC has faced. Now that GC has made this move EU and UN is going to have a headache trying to salvage the situation. (I know they don't give a rats ass tbh, but they can't continue talking since KKTC can't fly to meetings the UN and EU will have to come to KKTC).

I am actually thinking KKTC will have to issue pasport and use that to travel (if you're not doing already). And who knows, once some countries start accepting the pasport as travel document it might lead to more...

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,516
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
This situation is little bit absurd, for both sides.
GC think of North as theirs but they are revoking passport of other Cypriots.
However TC are not citizen of GC but having GC passport.

Last edited:

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

Tatar slams Greek Cypriot decision to revoke passports​

NICOSIA​

Tatar slams Greek Cypriot decision to revoke passports

Turkish Cypriot leader Ersin Tatar has slammed the Greek Cypriot administration’s decision to revoke the passports of Turkish Cypriot officials, calling the move “racist and unlawful.”

The Greek Cypriot administration will revoke or refuse to issue passports to individuals who participate in the Turkish Cypriot cabinet or are involved in attempts to reopen the ghost town of Varosha (Maraş), government spokesman Marios Pelekanos said on Aug. 23.

“I condemn the Greek Cypriot administration for taking this decision. This is racism, it is wrong from the human rights point of view and it has no legal basis. Such a discrimination cannot be accepted,” Tatar said.

The Turkish Cypriot leader noted that he has not used the passport for years.

“This decision, however, concerns our community, our people. People obtained those passports because of injustices they face and for travel or scholarship purposes,” he added.

The passport is a right, and this right must be respected, Tatar said.

President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Tatar said last month they would reopen part of the former resort Varosha, abandoned since Ankara’s military intervention in 1974.

The current Greek Cypriot administration, which made billions selling passports to thousands of people ranging from Russian oligarchs and a Malaysian fugitive to well-connected Cambodians, said the actions of the Turkish Cypriots undermined the integrity of Cyprus.

@Cypro isn't this perfect outcome considering the pressure KKTC has faced. Now that GC has made this move EU and UN is going to have a headache trying to salvage the situation. (I know they don't give a rats ass tbh, but they can't continue talking since KKTC can't fly to meetings the UN and EU will have to come to KKTC).

I am actually thinking KKTC will have to issue pasport and use that to travel (if you're not doing already). And who knows, once some countries start accepting the pasport as travel document it might lead to more...

This is so funny if you don't want to be their partner and claim a separate state, why would you care their passports? These corrupt right wing is always full of inconsistency. Right wing nationalists were the first ones to get passports from South..! I have resisted 10 years but in order to travel Europe I had to apply. It undermines our legitimacy.. How can you accept such a thing? But the real reason for this is;

When EU accepted Greeks despite Turks said yes to peace, EU promised financial aid, lifting travel restrictions etc. for Turkish Cypriot.. However every step EU took, Greece and South Cyprus vetoed . In order to overcome these and ease the embargoes EU forced GC to give passports to Turks as we are equal owner of the Republic of Cyprus according to 1960 agreements. However we don't recognize RoC as constitution changed and our rights taken away, and they don't recognize TRNC of course.. absurd but this is the situation

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is so funny if you don't want to be their partner and claim a separate state, why would you care their passports? These corrupt right wing is always full of inconsistency. Right wing nationalists were the first ones to get passports from South..! I have resisted 10 years but in order to travel Europe I had to apply. It undermines our legitimacy.. How can you accept such a thing? But the real reason for this is;

When EU accepted Greeks despite Turks said yes to peace, EU promised financial aid, lifting travel restrictions etc. for Turkish Cypriot.. However every step EU took, Greece and South Cyprus vetoed . In order to overcome these and ease the embargoes EU forced GC to give passports to Turks as we are equal owner of the Republic of Cyprus according to 1960 agreements. However we don't recognize RoC as constitution changed and our rights taken away, and they don't recognize TRNC of course.. absurd but this is the situation
But revoking the pasport means that KKTC has a chance to be accepted using KKTC pasport for travels right. Tatar in an office recognized by UN having his pasport revoked means that either all have to go to him or UN will have to accept travels using KKTC own pasport.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom