Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
21 8,365
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Just a like is never enough. Dude, thank you for work to create this. Really great job. If you turn it into a PDF by adding some descriptive information such as the date of the systems and their basic characteristics, it could be only UAV-oriented catalog that shared ever. Please not forget to put your marks on each page. Thank you again for taking your time and creating such a great work.
Thank you brother. That means a lot!

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
21 8,365
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
@dBSPL
Adding concise descriptions and characteristics such as role, speed, service ceiling and operators is in the pipes. I just needed to make sure the entries are completed before I carry on with the data.
Also I'm preparing another list sorted by category and another of prototypes, discontinued, and failed projects. I may add to that concepts that never came to production.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 4,999
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
tuas-01-png.50204

tuas-02-png.50205

tuas-03-png.50206

tuas-04-png.50207

tuas-05-png.50208

tuas-06-png.50209

tuas-07-png.50210

tuas-08-png.50211

tuas-09-png.50212

tuas-10-png.50213

tuas-11-png.50214

tuas-12-png.50215

tuas-13-png.50216

tuas-14-png.50217

tuas-15-png.50218

tuas-16-png.50219

tuas-17-png.50220

tuas-18-png.50221

tuas-19-png.50222

tuas-20-png.50223

tuas-21-png.50224
It's a great compilation you prepared. But I think it's too verbose. I would remove the ones that are not in production to make it look more neat. Or maybe doing another list out of them. Categorizing them by fixed-wing, rotary-wing is also another idea. Either way, I'm greteful to have an overview on the sector by knowing who does what. Thanks again.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
21 8,365
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's a great compilation you prepared. But I think it's too verbose. I would remove the ones that are not in production to make it look more neat. Or maybe doing another list out of them. Categorizing them by fixed-wing, rotary-wing is also another idea. Either way, I'm greteful to have an overview on the sector by knowing who does what. Thanks again.
If you read my previous post, you'll see that I'm planning to do just that. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Hasanrize

Committed member
Reactions
1 509
Nation of residence
Finland
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is good to see all those systems.

On the other hand, it is painful to see all those companies producing those systems don't give a shit about making civil variants of some. There is a huge market there; we have tech, yet nothing from us comparable to DJI.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
118 14,963
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Yasar
Should I delete post #7,667 ?
It seems to be too big maybe (also your reaction :p).
Also @ admins. Feel free to slap a DH watermark on the images if you like.
A wow is a wow. Great work @Fuzuli NL .
I knew we had a lot of stuff regarding unmanned equipment. But to see it all under one roof and being sooo many of them. Well it is a WOW!
I know it is a very long post. But if it were a short one it wouldn’t have the same impact.
If you feel it is “too” long then, as suggested, a pdf file wouldn’t take as much space. Or alternatively you could consolidate it under another file and share it here. But it is up to you.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The best way to display industry outlook is to use a webpage with some JavaScript functionality, static pictures are not very accessible. I have one for several industries which I keep updating but it needs to have script access to display on this forum. Anyway, takes time.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,157
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If anybody played Battlefield 4 a lot of the Chinese stuff come from Russian origins.

Yeah they are different overall but the weapons themselves all seem to point to Russian origins.

The Chinese Type 95 spaag looks like a Russian BMP with anti aircraft guns attached.

China became Communist its no surprise that communist countries like the Soviet Union became their biggest suppliers while Taiwan is largely supplied by Western or Nato arms.

What makes this interesting if China and Taiwan go to war its going to be another match up of Chinese/Soviet-Russian arms vs NATO arms.

American F35s and Chinese J20s did actually have a small encounter.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Most of the russian origin weapon are from 1990s to 2010. The ones that came after that are mostly domestic.

For example j10, j20, j35.

Or type 55 destroyer, type54 frigate, type39 submarine.

But most importantly, now in 2022 chinese doctrine considerably differ from the Russian one.
I think that j10 is development of Israeli Lavi project, Israeli abandoned it after receiving f16 for peanuts. Also Chines suicide drons were were Israeli developments and God knows what else? You can do many thing when you are member of " Chosen people ".

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,064
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think that j10 is development of Israeli Lavi project, Israeli abandoned it after receiving f16 for peanuts. Also Chines suicide drons were were Israeli developments and God knows what else? You can do many thing when you are member of " Chosen people ".

HQ-9 S300
Hq-16 Buk-M2
HQ-17 Tor-M1
type 99 T-72
J11/J15/16 Su27

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom