Committed member
Ukraine Moderator
Reactions
4 558
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Ukraine
Funny to see so many people understimate Russian power , After huge losse for west agaist Russia about sanction war that more harm caused to europe than Russia now those people speaks biased about power of Russia .
Do u know history?
Russia during ww2 That people were so poor but produced 100+k tanks and invaded German Nazism and capture Berlin . Those Russian same as todays Russians .
Russia had 3500 active tanks but some 20k were in reserve more than entire NATO together and if neccesary can produce 10k tanks per year . Russia is last hope for humanity agasit zionists globalists devils that want to take everything under control and destroy human race .
This is a common misconception, that Russian power defeated Nazism and drawing a parallel to today. It rests on numerous fallacies:

1. Russia was part of the much larger Soviet Union.
In the 1937 Soviet census the population of the USSR was 162 million, of which:
Russia: 103 967 924
Ukraine: 28 387 609
All others: ~30m

In 1937, the USSR was #3 in population in the world, and #2 in GDP in the world.
In 2023, Russia is the #9 in population in the world, and #11 in GDP in the world.

A colossal difference. The second largest country in the USSR is now fighting against it, not with it.

2. The USSR would have lost the war without aid from the US. This is not up for debate, and is according to both Stalin, Zhukov and Khrushchev.

Here is a quote from the memoirs of Nikita Khrushchev: "I would like to express my candid opinion about Stalin's views on whether the Red Army and the Soviet Union could have coped with Nazi Germany and survived the war without aid from the United States and Britain. First, I would like to tell about some remarks Stalin made and repeated several times when we were "discussing freely" among ourselves. He stated bluntly that if the United States had not helped us, we would not have won the war. If we had had to fight Nazi Germany one on one, we could not have stood up against Germany's pressure, and we would have lost the war. No one ever discussed this subject officially, and I don't think Stalin left any written evidence of his opinion, but I will state here that several times in conversations with me he noted that these were the actual circumstances. He never made a special point of holding a conversation on the subject, but when we were engaged in some kind of relaxed conversation, going over international questions of the past and present, and when we would return to the subject of the path we had traveled during the war, that is what he said. When I listened to his remarks, I was fully in agreement with him, and today I am even more so. "

Furthermore:
- Stalin told Harry Hopkins, FDR's emissary to Moscow in 1941, that the USSR could not match Germany's might as an occupier of Europe and its resources.
- At the Tehran conference in 1943, Stalin publicly stated: "Without American machines the United Nations could never have won the war."
- Marshall Zhukov, who was the top commander for the USSR during WWII stated in 1963: "One cannot deny that the Americans shipped over to us material without which we could not have equipped our armies held in reserve or been able to continue the war."

3. Russia is not defending, it is attacking. I hope I don't need to explain how much more difficult it is to fight a war of aggression in a motivated foreign country than at home against an invader.

I'm not even going to touch the ridiculous statements about Zionists, globalists, devils and Russia being humanity's last hope.

Last edited:

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 974
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
I know that USA helped Soviets during ww2 but that dont change the fact that soviets were the sole primary ones to destroy the nazis and tske over berlin just look at numbers 10+ million soldiers dead soviet side while only 2 million at europe western side . 70% of destruction of ww2 germany werecaused by soviets (russia) .

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,495
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I know that USA helped Soviets during ww2 but that dont change the fact that soviets were the sole primary ones to destroy the nazis and tske over berlin just look at numbers 10+ million soldiers dead soviet side while only 2 million at europe western side . 70% of destruction of ww2 germany werecaused by soviets (russia) .
Ukraine was part of the Soviets,and a major 'country' of the Soviet Republics. This is as if Guangdong of China suddenly becomes independent and at war with the central governement of thePRC successor state.

The credit of the war goes into all 15 Soviet Republics, but Russia and Ukraine are the two most prominent, bith in size of population, contribution to the war and casualties.

Woland

Committed member
Ukraine Moderator
Reactions
4 558
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Ukraine
New aid package from US:
  • Additional munitions for Patriot air defense systems;
  • AIM-7 missiles for air defense;
  • Stinger anti-aircraft systems;
  • Additional ammunition for High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS);
  • 31 155mm Howitzers;
  • 155mm artillery rounds, including DPICM, and 105mm artillery rounds;
  • 32 Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicles;
  • 32 Stryker Armored Personnel Carriers;
  • Mine clearing equipment;
  • Tube-Launched, Optically-Tracked, Wire-Guided (TOW) missiles;
  • Javelin and other anti-armor systems and rockets;
  • Precision aerial munitions;
  • Penguin Unmanned Aerial Systems;
  • 27 tactical vehicles to recover equipment;
  • 10 tactical vehicles to tow and haul equipment;
  • Demolitions munitions and systems for obstacle clearing;
  • Small arms and over 28 million rounds of small arms ammunition and grenades;
  • Spare parts and other field equipment
Source: https://www.defense.gov/News/Releas...s-additional-security-assistance-for-ukraine/

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,446
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
USA 🇺🇸 has announced a new, $800 million. USD aid package for Ukraine. The package is robust and contains some new capabilities.

- 32x Bradley M2 ODS IFV
- 32x Stryker APC
- 31x M109 Howitzers
- PAC 2 / 3 Patriot Missiles
- AIM-7 air defense Missiles
- 155mm artillery shells
- 155mm DCIPM Cluster munitions
- 105mm artillery shells
- Javelin anti-tank missiles
- AT-4 anti-tank rockets
- TOW anti-tank missiles
- Stinger anti aircraft systems
- 28 million small arms rounds
- Kamikaze drones
- Penguin Surveillance drones
- Mine clearing equipment
- 27x Tactical towing vehicles
- 10x Tactical hauling vehicles
- demolition equipment
- Spares parts

Guys, this is why Russia is screwed. The USA is just boiling the frog. They can send these packages of Bradleys, Strykers, artillery and support vehicles just about every week. $800 million USD is nothing to them and they have more than 10,000 Bradleys and Strykers in their own inventory, with more than half in storage and 700 more new Bradleys on order.

Last edited:

Woland

Committed member
Ukraine Moderator
Reactions
4 558
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Ukraine
Guys, this is why Russia is screwed. The USA is just boiling the frog. They can send they packages of of Bradleys, Strykers, artillery and support vehicles just about every week. $800 million USD is nothing to them and thry have more than 10,000 Bradleys and Strykers in their own inventory, with more than half in storage and 700 more new Bradleys on order.
Yup. At the start of the counter-offensive Ukraine had 199 Bradleys. According to Oryx, 27 have been destroyed. Yet as a result of additional packages from the US Ukraine's total only increased, now at 316.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,446
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Yup. At the start of the counter-offensive Ukraine had 199 Bradleys. According to Oryx, 27 have been destroyed. Yet as a result of additional packages from the US Ukraine's total only increased, now at 316.
The United States can easily send 500-700 of them. They have several thousand M2 ODS models that they are phasing out, with the new M4 taking their place. It's costly to store them. Might as well send them to Ukraine, they're already paid for.

They'll continue to send them in battalion sized elements such as this, however, as they continually train Ukrainian units in Germany on how to use them. No point shipping 500 at once, if people don't know how to use them.

They'll wind up getting 500 Bradleys and 300-500 Strykers before all is said and done. The next key is the Abrams. Either devise a plan to send Ukraine 300 of them, or use 300 of them retired to from the Marine Corps as a gift to a country like Poland, to give up the rest of their Leopard 2s and PT-91s for Ukraine.

Reminder to everyone that USA 🇺🇸 miscounted their drawdown authority sent by $6.2 Billion usd. As a result, they now sent about $1.5 Billion in additional weapons over the last two announcements. The other $4.7 Billion will be spent in the coming months of July, August and September, before a new round of Congressional funding in the fall.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Really?! than same for Turkiye , cos Turkiye did in Kibris 1974 same what Russia is doing today in Ukraine . Perhaps u dont know or dont give a fu*k but thousends of kids and civilians got killed by zelensky.

Are you for real?

How is Turkiye invoking it's power of guarantee to protect Turkish Cypriots from being wiped out and create a safe area for them to survive in, after a decade of ethnic cleansing and coups by Greece, in any way similar to Russia's invasion of Ukraine?

Rename yourself to Uncle Mehmet because you've got the stink of a self-loathing Turk who wants to work in the big house.

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 974
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
Are you for real?

How is Turkiye invoking it's power of guarantee to protect Turkish Cypriots from being wiped out and create a safe area for them to survive in, after a decade of ethnic cleansing and coups by Greece, in any way similar to Russia's invasion of Ukraine?

Rename yourself to Uncle Mehmet because you've got the stink of a self-loathing Turk who wants to work in the big house.
Why so angry?!
Turkiye did a great work to take under control 39% of Kibris for me will be better 100% to take under control ,As said Turkiye attacked Kibris because of Turks being killed there and was a guarntee together with grecce and UK but even if was not guarntee i suppose Turkiye still will attack Kibris , Russia is doing the same in Ukraine , as u know at least 50% of Ukraine is pro russia and support them thats why enters krimea so easy cos west was unprepared there.
Did u think a big superpower Russia with 7000+ nukes and 1.5 million soldiers will stay watching Russian kids and civilians killed by zeleskies bombs ?! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
I dont think so and i was wondering years before the war why the hell Russia dont invade that fake zionist country ?
USA attacked and destroyed 5 countries after 9/11 and no ones give a fuck from western population and media .
U people never learn from history and past just syria war should give u a lesson.
Russia will be never surrender and will be a big victory after the war just read this comment after 10 years . China soon will enter the war .... Western world is just an rotten apple directed by jew zionism bankers that only think the best for themself and israel .

Last edited:

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

putin continue to fuck around

1688766631896.png

and World reply with "Find out"

Ukraine army apply it

Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,130
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
USA 🇺🇸 has announced a new, $800 million. USD aid package for Ukraine. The package is robust and contains some new capabilities.

- 32x Bradley M2 ODS IFV
- 32x Stryker APC
- 31x M109 Howitzers
- PAC 2 / 3 Patriot Missiles
- AIM-7 air defense Missiles
- 155mm artillery shells
- 155mm DCIPM Cluster munitions
- 105mm artillery shells
- Javelin anti-tank missiles
- AT-4 anti-tank rockets
- TOW anti-tank missiles
- Stinger anti aircraft systems
- 28 million small arms rounds
- Kamikaze drones
- Penguin Surveillance drones
- 27x Tactical towing vehicles
- 10x Tactical hauling vehicles
- demolition equipment
- Spares parts

Guys, this is why Russia is screwed. The USA is just boiling the frog. They can send these packages of Bradleys, Strykers, artillery and support vehicles just about every week. $800 million USD is nothing to them and they have more than 10,000 Bradleys and Strykers in their own inventory, with more than half in storage and 700 more new Bradleys on order.

pretty massive package, specially with new artillery, Italy is also delivery refurbished M109s, so Ukraine is getting 50+ M109s, plus Firtina SPH from Turkey, most likely around 10, Archer is yet to still arrive, a lot of new artillery for Ukraine.

Just waiting for NATO to start process on aircraft to Ukraine, that will be a real game changer

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
World keep seeing it.
russians keep confirming that they are liars.

From the first days of russian invasions russian army start using cluster ammunition and bombings primarily civilians and they keep doing it till present, they never stopped.

Now putin propaganda government official person without any remorse Blame other side :rolleyes: that they will start using them big time on
russian army of thieves, rapists, torturers, murderers

Kharkiv

Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,130
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Italy 🇮🇹 will send additional M109-L Howitzers to Ukraine. You can see them being prepared to be shipped here. Italy had 221 M109-L in service, however, they retired them in favour of the Panzerhaubitze 2000. They previously donated 60 M109-L to Ukraine and have 160'ish left in storage. It's unknown exactly how many of those 160 are combat ready.

Between these howitzers and the unknown quantity of Firtina howitzers that Turkey 🇹🇷 is, apparently, preparing to send, they will serve to to significantly bolster Ukraine's artillery capability.

Speaking of Turkey 🇹🇷, South Korea 🇰🇷 has been finding quiet ways to help in this war, without sending military supplies directly to Ukraine. Considering the Firtina is an analog of the South Korean K9 Thunder, it would be great to see Turkey agree to send 24 (battalion + 6 spares) Firtina howitzers to Ukraine, backfilled by the South Koreans, who have 1200 of the systems (many of which are in storage).

This can also open up Poland providing K9 SPH to Ukraine

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
66 7,625
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
it can happen, with the amount of orders Poland is giving to Korea, they can definitely get the rights for re-exporting.

i doubt that, and there are other reasons too.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I hate to piss on everyone's parade .but we desperately need some counter balance source for the information on the ground ....

Can anyone refuted this guy ??

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,446
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
This can also open up Poland providing K9 SPH to Ukraine
Poland 🇵🇱 would just send more Krab 155's or Dana 152's if anything. Ukraine already uses both systems and placed a big order for additional Krabs with Poland last year. Makes more sense for them... That said, Poland is also supplying 24 M120 RAK self-propelled mortars. It's hard to ask much more out of Poland right now unless another country is going to backfill them immediately.

The best thing that could be done right now is the USA sending Poland roughly 250-300 M1A1 and M1A2 Abrams (they just put 400+ from their Marine Corps in storage) in exchange for Poland sending their remaining 250-300 Leopard 2s, PT-91s and T-72s to Ukraine. Poland wants to get to two tank types anyways and it's obviously going to be Abrams and K2. This would just speed of the process.

Top Bottom