Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,551
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Germany 🇩🇪 announced that they have commissioned Rheinmetall to refurbish 40 additional Marder IFV's for Ukraine, at a cost of $2 million per unit. No timetable was given for their arrival in Ukraine. Germany has now committed 140 Marder IFV's to Ukraine and has delivered approximately 40 to this point, with additional deliveries expected in the near future.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 738
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
I wish Oryx was like Tam
1694445638342.png

showing visual losses of equipment and yes this user posts like this every single day. Makes sense why Ukraine keeps pushing new mobilization laws.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,108
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I wish Oryx was like Tam
View attachment 60986
showing visual losses of equipment and yes this user posts like this every single day. Makes sense why Ukraine keeps pushing new mobilization laws.
In my opinion Russian is using same strategy of Kursk battles in WW2 .let’s see if any large scale counter attack after Ukraine attacks

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 738
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
In my opinion Russian is using same strategy of Kursk battles in WW2 .let’s see if any large scale counter attack after Ukraine attacks
I mean one side is throwing civilians into white vans while this year alone nearly 300k Russians have signed for military contracts, If I was to believe Oryx than even I would never sign myself up for a military contract for this hot war. And I know users here more than enough to not go the Russians are super-duper brave argument to all volunteer themselves with 10 Russians for every 1 Ukrainian loss according to Oryx :ROFLMAO:

Reminder the goal of this offensive was to each the sea of Azov not stop near Robotyne and they got 29 to 44 days left until it becomes muddy and fingers crossed, they don't become static targets for bombardment. Than the next offensive they can do this all over again of running into minefields, artillery, drone strikes and heavy fortified positions that favor the Russians than more mobilization laws will pass for the need of manpower which will probably require them to pull essential workers that keep Ukraine running like doctors, etc.

I am more curious if they start another major offensive and them not getting far with this one suggests they won't reach the sea of azov for the next offensive for the amount of distance they pushed. So, i will be interested about their next mobilization pool.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 738
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
It's musk choice if he wants to use civilian systems for war, Ukraine can always contact the U.S. government for satellite information in Crimea which in fact even musk provided them such systems. Getting 25 million views of musk saying leave me the fuck alone about Crimea and target the civilians yourselves and getting 6 millions views on Twitter of some dude with tattoos in his face in a neonazi rally in Florida yelling slava Ukraine is not that funny since public support might diminish and political leaders might get elected over the fact to stop support for Ukraine than one's that want to support ukraine. keep in mind nationalism is not that strong in the west compared to slavic and turkic countries.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,739
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Elon Musk only care money.
He can and he DID it . Anything for money.
So putin gave him what he want the money

Actually the Sad Truth is that the criminal Musk knows this and actually embraces it.
  1. Malcolm Nance served in the U.S. military, itself known for invading other people's land, he is the LEAST legitimate person who should complain about Elon Musk's behavior and Russian geopolitical moves
  2. Self-styled "Legionairre" never actually gone into combat, his biggest achievement in Ukraine to date is creating a ruckus In Ukraine according to New York Times
He accused a pro-Ukraine fund-raising group of fraud, providing no evidence. After arguing with two Legion administrators, Mr. Nance wrote a “counterintelligence” report trying to get them fired. Central to that report is an accusation that one Legion official, Emese Abigail Fayk, fraudulently tried to buy a house on an Australian reality TV show with money she didn’t have. He labeled her “a potential Russian spy,” offering no evidence. Ms. Fayk denied the accusations and remains with the Legion.

Yeah, Mr. Legionnaire is trying to create a power struggle in the middle of war here LMAO.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sanctions against russia are taking their toll. A russian Airbus A-320 which was flying from Sochi to Omsk had to make an emergency landing in Novosibirsk Region
The reason for this was a failure of the hydraulic system, RosSMI reported.
There were 170 people on board the liner, including 23 children.

The shortage of parts due to sanctions mean a lot of missed maintenance

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,551
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Denmark 🇩🇰 has announced a new $833 million usd defense package for Ukraine. The exact details of the package have not yet been released, although, noted items will include...

- Tanks (likely Leopard 1s)
- Infantry Fighting Vehicles
- 105 / 120mm tank shells
- Anti-aircraft guns

Of note, Denmark will procure many of these items from third party countries, as they have nearly exhausted much of their own surplus equipment. They're expected to work in cooperation with countries such as Germany and the United States, to buy weapons for Ukraine in 2023 and beyond.

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 703
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Lancet kamikaze drone attack on Grad MLRS of Ukraine. The Ukrainian BM-21 Grad multiple launch rocket system was attacked by a Russian kamikaze drone Lancet. As a result of a strike from the Lancet kamikaze drone, a fire started in the BM-21 Grad MLRS, which destroyed the combat vehicle.

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 703
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
A video of the destruction of the British Challenger 2 tank by the Ukrainian army has appeared. The tank moved in a convoy of five armored vehicles. The column was hit by Russian artillery. When the Challenger 2 tank stopped, it was hit by a Russian Kornet ATGM.

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 703
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Use of Russian MLRS Smerch cluster shells in Ukraine. After the Ukrainian army began using cluster munitions, the Russian army also began using cluster munitions. The video shows rare footage of a Russian Smerch MLRS striking with cluster shells, presumably in the village of Urozhaynoye, Zaporozhye region. At the end of the video, footage of the use of incendiary ammunition is also shown.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom