Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 740
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia

We need to do a poll on this thread, with the following stating
A) will the post-soviet Block countries do anything after Kiev falls.
B) NATO will get involved to fight Russia after Kiev falls.

I choose B and I am sure everyone else will as well, because if Russia does capture Ukraine this could give Russia an opportunity for economic growth in the later process despite developing new energy trades with Africa/Asia, it could screw up F-35 deals and deter NATO's nuclear arsenal with giant A-235 air defense closer to covering more of their airspace, NATO spent billions on this war, polish mercenaries have died in the 1000s it will probably be a fuck you to them if their efforts resulted in nothing changing. I can't be the only one that thinks option B will happen here.

Also, it's not a good sign when leaders ignore their top military generals that have suggested the idea a day or 2 earlier ago to withdraw from soledar and Bakhmut. Probably because of unfavorable casualty rates to rather save lives for more later planned offenses. I felt bad seeing AFU soldiers dress up as santa clause knocking on people's doors giving mobilization summons and so many videos online this week showing AFU soldiers fighting with civilians to be meat shields in Bakhmut and hiding themselves in ambulance trucks trying to find some unlucky bastards.

MaciekRS

Poland Moderator
Reactions
4 1,111
Nation of residence
Poland
Nation of origin
Poland
And I wonder will Ukraine leave that bridge connecting Russia to Ukrainian Crimea or not?
I really hope in 2, 3 years i could go and help Ukrainian economy by spending 2 weeks on Crimea (of course free of any ruzzians)

Chocopie

Contributor
South Korea Correspondent
Reactions
33 1,958
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
South Korea

I choose B and I am sure everyone else will as well, because if Russia does capture Ukraine this could give Russia an opportunity for economic growth in the later process despite developing new energy trades with Africa/Asia, it could screw up F-35 deals and deter NATO's nuclear arsenal with giant A-235 air defense closer to covering more of their airspace, NATO spent billions on this war, polish mercenaries have died in the 1000s it will probably be a fuck you to them if their efforts resulted in nothing changing. I can't be the only one that thinks option B will happen here.

Also, it's not a good sign when leaders ignore their top military generals that have suggested the idea a day or 2 earlier ago to withdraw from soledar and Bakhmut. Probably because of unfavorable casualty rates to rather save lives for more later planned offenses. I felt bad seeing AFU soldiers dress up as santa clause knocking on people's doors giving mobilization summons and so many videos online this week showing AFU soldiers fighting with civilians to be meat shields in Bakhmut and hiding themselves in ambulance trucks trying to find some unlucky bastards.
Someday this war‘s gonna end. And your men will come back home to Russia and ruin its society even more than it is now. Your side has already lost, you haven‘t realized it yet. Hubris is a poison.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 740
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
And I wonder will Ukraine leave that bridge connecting Russia to Ukrainian Crimea or not?
I really hope in 2, 3 years i could go and help Ukrainian economy by spending 2 weeks on Crimea (of course free of any ruzzians)
Your people seem to be helping them with their bloodspilled. Based on the UPA massacre on the poles back in Volyhynia and east galicia I am assuming you are Ukrainian refugee in Poland? I am not saying this to hit a nerve because it's the equivalent of a Turk admiring PKK terrorists as heroes.

Someday this war‘s gonna end. And your men will come back home to Russia and ruin its society even more than it is now. Your side has already lost, you haven‘t realized it yet. Hubris is a poison.
will come to Russia and will come to Ukraine, then eventually come to Poland next because I am willing to bet here their asses are going to be next in the conflict and that is why they are sending thousands daily to Belarus with equipment.

MaciekRS

Poland Moderator
Reactions
4 1,111
Nation of residence
Poland
Nation of origin
Poland
Your people seem to be helping them with their bloodspilled. Based on the UPA massacre on the poles back in Volyhynia and east galicia I am assuming you are Ukrainian refugee in Poland? I am not saying this to hit a nerve because it's the equivalent of a Turk admiring PKK terrorists as heroes.
UPA? No, its Russia.
During WWII my grandgrandfather and my grandfather was taken prisoners by Germans. Well, both came back from the war, my grandfather even with my grandmother (she was taken as a forced labour to Germany from today Belarus in 41).
From the other side of my family 2 of my grandmother brothers was taken prisoners by soviets in 39. Both died from shot in the head in 1940. Yeah, its russia, kill prisoner who wasnt even fighting against soviets by shot in a head in Katyn.

And then there was 1944. There was a front in the place where my grandparents live (close to Vistula), Germans was cruel but then russians came as a horde of barbarians killing, raping, looting.
And all these stories I heard from my grandparents are coming back when I see russian troops in Ukraine. Nothing has change in them for the last 70 years. Its still soviet army from the 40s, horde of barbarians killing, raping and looting.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Sooner or later Ukrainians will be forced to retreat from Severodonetsk and Lisichansk.

But then they can establish a good defense line on Bakhmutka river (vertical river on this map):

fvhreojwqaegfgf-jpg.45247
After more 8 months of crazy offensive Russians finally managed to reach the Bakhmutka river (almost). Meanwhile Ukrainians liberated huge chunks of land in Kharkiv and Kherson.

FmcUxHLWAActy5n

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 8,084
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
it will take months to properly train ukrainians on Nato tanks.
If you are aleady a tanker train on a new tank does not take much time. 1 month is more than enough.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 8,084
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
If you are aleady a tanker train on a new tank does not take much time. 1 month is more than enough.
It is not just about the tanker, there are stuff too like logistic and maintenance.

F-6 enthusiast

Reactions
1 595
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom